College Football Thread 2022

Away from the big teams, keep an eye on Northwestern's OT Peter Skoronski. He has declared for the draft and is NU's first-ever unanimous All-American. He's comfortably the best OT in the draft according to the experts. Question is, where will he be picked overall in the 1st round.

The Pats may have better look with Paris Johnson Jr. and Dawand Jones from Ohio State if we they're still on the board for us.
Jones from Georgia is rated just below Skoronski and Johnson. This looks like a very good OT draft class.

35-10 now.

I saw an interview with the KSU coach who seemed really pumped for a "we'll show you" kind of win. Bama took a few minutes to get it going and then dominated the rest of the way.
45-20 final with Bama's deep reserves allowing a TD.

Bryce Young looked good. Too small and slim for my liking.

TCU's Max Duggan is a guy I think I like, at least in this game against Mich. 6'3", 215 and reminds me a lot of Josh Allen. Duggan is more accurate than Allen in college.

I saw an interview with the KSU coach who seemed really pumped for a "we'll show you" kind of win. Bama took a few minutes to get it going and then dominated the rest of the way.
45-20 final with Bama's deep reserves allowing a TD.

Bryce Young looked good. Too small and slim for my liking.

TCU's Max Duggan is a guy I think I like, at least in this game against Mich. 6'3", 215 and reminds me a lot of Josh Allen. Duggan is more accurate than Allen in college.

They discussed his size and how people might shy from him. But someone in need at the right pick will get him.

I'm gonna miss Will the most. But this happens every year.

Duggan is impressive

Michigan’s DLine can’t stop any runs by TCU. Cross off any Michigan front7 players in the draft - overrated.

51/38 TCU 10:25 to go in game.

Michigan Dave must be dying. :)

Sparty is happy, but fearful.

If MI U can prevent a fire arm FELONY from becoming public in order to keep Mazi Smith on the field it means they can get a ton done with officials.

Worse, they would try to hide the felon.

GO TCU!!!!!

Harbaugh just let a minute run without calling timeout

This Michigan D cannot stop the run.

Again, coaches in College and the NFL amaze me with their woeful clock management. WTF was Harbaugh doing here? he had 3 time outs!

Back