College Football Thread 2022

I did. The program is an absolute dumpster fire but the fans still love them. Probably because there isn't any other major sports program in the entire state.
And the fact that a trip to Ireland is involved so soon after covid restrictions have come off.

And the fact that a trip to Ireland is involved so soon after covid restrictions have come off.
Well, they were one of the teams that wanted to keep playing during Covid when the Big 10 was calling off the season so it's no big surprise that they're one of the first to travel overseas for a game.

Last edited:
It's nuts over here, these guys have taken over the streets!

FbK9XccVsAA8yRc

I did. The program is an absolute dumpster fire but the fans still love them. Probably because there isn't any other major sports program in the entire state.
Poor Danny Woodhead. No respect for Chadron State.

OSUBuckeye off snoozing somewhere? Wake up, Bro!

Cheers

This is a really good game. Huskers 28, Northwestern 24 in the 3rd quarter. Some really nice football with good TDs and big plays. Casey Thompson the new Husker QB is really impressive, he's accurate and making big plays. But NW keep hanging in and their QB is making plays too. It's anyones game.

We may be watching a future top calibre NFL Left Tackle on Northwestern, Peter Skoronski. He's a machine and is keeping Hillinski the QB dry and he and the O Line are just manhandling the Husker D and the NW run game is making hay. They're saying Skoronski is a top candidate for All American and you can see it.

Last edited:
This is a really good game. Huskers 28, Northwestern 24 in the 3rd quarter. Some really nice football with good TDs and big plays. Casey Thompson the new Husker QB is really impressive, he's accurate and making big plays. But NW keep hanging in and their QB is making plays too. It's anyones game.
Sorry but I gotta disagree. As a Husker fan this is absolutely embarrassing. If they lose, I hope they leave Frost in Ireland. This game should have been decided by now if the Nebraska staff was even semi-competent.

Sorry but I gotta disagree. As a Husker fan this is absolutely embarrassing. If they lose, I hope they leave Frost in Ireland. This game should have been decided by now if the Nebraska staff was even semi-competent.
Oh dear. That sure was ugly for you guys. That decision for the onside kick was braindead. NW thoroughly deserved that game. But Nebraska……man…that head coach has to be toast surely?

Week 1 of CFB has some very good games starting Thursday night on Fox and going through Monday night. The biggest game is Ohio State vs Notre Dame. OREGON VS GEORGIA is also a nonconference game between 2 ranked teams.

Great to have football back.

Week 1 of CFB has some very good games starting Thursday night on Fox and going through Monday night. The biggest game is Ohio State vs Notre Dame. OREGON VS GEORGIA is also a nonconference game between 2 ranked teams.

Great to have football back.
Marcus Freeman returns to Columbus. Should be interesting.

Taking Friday off to head up to East Lansing. Baby daughter is now a senior at Michigan State. Wow. We are going to tailgate the MSU/Western Michigan game. Only have a few with her as an undergrad student left. Hard to believe.

Back