College Football Thread 2022

Bama just about pipped that one. Watching a good game here, Tenn at Pitt. Turnover for Pitt and they're driving at 3rd and goal to tie it up with 2 mins left.

Jesus he caught it on 4th down! What a throw and catch for the TD.

Nuts game, Tenn score in OT, what a throw and play. Pitt now have to strike back with a TD.

KOK won't be happy 8th ranked ND lost to Marshall. Embarrassing

Bama squeaked by former Tide coach Sarkisian's Texas Longhorns.

Appalachian State beat 6th ranked Texas A&M. Bad day for Texas fans.

Good old Frost letting freaking North Dakota hang around for three quarters before finally putting them away. This can't end soon enough.

Surely that's it for Frost now? I mean losing like that to Georgia Southern....

Surely that's it for Frost now? I mean losing like that to Georgia Southern....
I don't know how he survives that one but I'm hearing October 1 is the magic date when they won't owe him as much money. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Just caught a little of the Ole Miss vs Kentucky game. Old Miss OC is Charlie Weiss Jr. He looks very young to be an OC for an SEC team ranked 14th in the country.

I'm headed to Lawrence this weekend for College GameDay. My son scored an extra ticket in the student section. I asked if I needed to dress accordingly. :ROFLMAO: I gotta think this will be a little bit of a return to reality for KU but who knows. Maybe they can surprise TCU at home.

I'm headed to Lawrence this weekend for College GameDay. My son scored an extra ticket in the student section. I asked if I needed to dress accordingly. :ROFLMAO: I gotta think this will be a little bit of a return to reality for KU but who knows. Maybe they can surprise TCU at home.

I’ve been in the student section with my daughter a couple of times up in East Lansing. There is nothing like that vibe.

Hello from East Lansing MI!!!!

My beautiful daughter and me.

Go Green!!!
Your wife must be a beautiful woman, and luckily passed it on to your daugther.:)
The OSU vs MSU game is on, I'll have to switch from Utah vs UCLA. Although, I've never been one to stop to see a car crash.:)

Have a great time.
28-13,closer than I thought.

Back