College Football Thread 2022

Deion Sanders taking over Colorado. That program is in need of some energy & Sanders will bring it that’s for sure.
The Buffs were once a storied program.Since they moved to the PAC12 they have been bottom feeders. Hope that Deion brings life to the program.

The Buffs were once a storied program.Since they moved to the PAC12 they have been bottom feeders. Hope that Deion brings life to the program.
We'll see. Sanders can recruit & I'm sure he will be working the transfer portal. Colorado hasn't been much since the Bill McCartney days. I would like to see Sanders do something there.

Last edited:
Prime will have everyone rooting for him, I don't know anyone who dislikes the guy. One of the greatest pure athletes the NFL has ever seen and a great admirer of Bill and the Patriots.

They hid it until AFTER the OSU game (7 games). Harbaugh is pure scum.

Felony weapons charge.

Harbaugh was hiding this and letting him play WHILE screaming for MSU players to be charged and kicked off the team for the tunnel altercation.
1670379172203.png

How the hell do they get away with this shit?

OH!

1670379261836.png

sCam was there...he had on his usual WTF outfit on. He was freezing his ass off.

BB knows the Bobcats. Dane Fletcher played there. Tommy Mellott could be another Julian Edelman type QB to WR convert. He's fast!

Looks like the only tv game today is Army vs Navy, which is good enough in spite of win loss records.
My dad was in the Navy Seabees in WWIi. I was in the Army. So we watch the game together, him rooting for Navy and me rooting for Army, until his death. I watch the game every year and pretend he's still sitting next to me.

Last edited:
Holy Cross vs South Dakota St on ESPN. HC is unbeaten but is the lower seed. HC just jumped ahead 7-0.
SDS has a TE Tucker Kraft who is ranked 3rd round or above in this years draft class.

Last edited:
Back