College Football Thread 2022

Harbaugh announces he's looking for NFL offers...

NCAA announces that Michigan is under investigation for serious violations...

File this under "The least surprising thing I've seen this week"
I think there's already a term for this.

"Pulling a Pete Carroll". :coffee:

Georgia vs TCU about to kick off for the National Championship.
Hope that TCU wins it.
Lots of NFL draft prospects on Georgia. I think that Ringo will be a Starr.

Last edited:
We are watching I'm rooting for TCU. Hubby is rooting for Georgia. Yup, fun times.

Last edited:
Bennett's gonna be one of those 15-year backup types, threatening to start for someone at times.

Harbaugh announces he's looking for NFL offers...

NCAA announces that Michigan is under investigation for serious violations...

File this under "The least surprising thing I've seen this week"

like pete carroll fleeing USC

15? Dude is 25

A few weeks back there I saw a sign that said something like "Stetson Bennett went out with my Grandmother in 1978". Not bad.

God, what a horrible beat down and Georgia was still running it up at the end of the 3rd. It was unwatchable halfway through the
2nd, but I kept flipping back to see if TCU could get it going. Somehow.

Bennett appeared to have a fine night, but Max is one guy that should be able to hang around in the pros. He's a
throwback leader-of-men kind of guy, although obviously this game was a total disaster for the Frogs. I felt bad for them, but at
least it put Patriots 2022 in perspective.

That's what happens when the SEC plays the Big 12 in a Championship. They'll fix that down the road, because the ratings probably
took a beating with most everybody unable to stomach the carnage.

Kirby Smart has it going real good for GA. After winning the championship last year GA lost 15 starters to the NFL draft. 15!
And they still dominated this year. GA's recruiting staff has set up a pipeline without a foreseeable end. They are favored to win it again next year.
Smart maximized his 10 years working and learning under Saban and now it's biting Saban in the ass.

Saban has his work cut out for him to keep pace with GA's recruiting machine. This is going to be a battle until Saban retires and it will be fun to watch play out.

Back