Colts Fans Excuses

What is the main excuse we'll hear from Colts fans after another Indy loss?

• McGinest Cheated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison Cheated

• Belichick Cheated

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • The Whole Team Cheated

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • The Referees Cheated Too

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Poor Field Conditions

• Bad Weather

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters

dchester

Snoop Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Once again Peyton Manning and the Colts are riding a big wave as they prepare to come to sunny Foxboro. Based upong history, we'll need some time to prepare to console all those disapointed Colts fans once again.

We all know about all the whining, crying, and excuses we heard last year from the Colts fans over another Manning choke. I think I have most of the excuses listed here (although I left off "Ty Law Cheated", since he won't be playing this time).

Can you imagine how glorious it will be be, to beat he Colts with a secondary staffed with the likes of Earthwind Moreland (a CFL reject), Randall Gay (an undrafted rookie), and Troy Brown (a wide receiver).
:D

I can only imagine what kind of rule changes the Colts will be asking for after another beating by the Patriots in New England.
:crying:
________
Honda Rafaga specifications

dchester said:
Once again Peyton Manning and the Colts are riding a big wave as they prepare to come to sunny Foxboro. Based upong history, we'll need some time to prepare to console all those disapointed Colts fans once again.

We all know about all the whining, crying, and excuses we heard last year from the Colts fans over another Manning choke. I think I have most of the excuses listed here (although I left off "Ty Law Cheated", since he won't be playing this time).

Can you imagine how glorious it will be be, to beat he Colts with a secondary staffed with the likes of Earthwind Moreland (a CFL reject), Randall Gay (an undrafted rookie), and Troy Brown (a wide receiver).
:D

I can only imagine what kind of rule changes the Colts will be asking for after another beating by the Patriots in New England.
:crying:

Amazing....everyone bones on the Colts for griping about cheapshot artists like Lynch while the same corral of turkeys whine, piss, and moan about rule changes benefitting the Colts. Hey, guess what, the rule changes apply to everyone, so if they benefit the Colts they should benefit everyone else in a like fashion. Unless of course you're bush league or even a Pop Warner level player.

Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

JohnAdams said:
Amazing....everyone bones on the Colts for griping about cheapshot artists like Lynch while the same corral of turkeys whine, piss, and moan about rule changes benefitting the Colts. Hey, guess what, the rule changes apply to everyone, so if they benefit the Colts they should benefit everyone else in a like fashion. Unless of course you're bush league or even a Pop Warner level player.

I find it not very coincidental that the team that cried about being smacked like a little girl until the rules were changed is the same team that reaped the most benefits from that change.

To me that says, "if you can't win the game the way its played, work the system until it suits your needs."

This is football. Not schoolyard tag. Sooner or later your gonna have to play the game the way its ment to be played. Whats going to happen when you get smacked around like that little gir you pretend to be?

maybe they'll come out and say "sometimes the better team doesn't always win":rolleyes:

PatsGirl1228 said:
maybe they'll come out and say "sometimes the better team doesn't always win":rolleyes:

Nah, that one's reserved for the Steelers. The Colts have the cheating angle copyrighted.

Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

JohnAdams said:

That's right everyone bones on the Colts bitching like little bitches about 'cheapshot artists' because they are prima donnas that can't take a hit in a tackle football game without crying about it (i.e.: see Manning's face after something doesn't go his way).

You can't really blame them for whining after spending all that money on a finesse offense. What good would it do them if they had to play a contact sport?

As an aside - I love John Lynch. He's not a cheapshot artist - he's a football player. I'd love to have him on my team.

Those rules changes have not had any effect on the Patriots, but it's easy to see that the Colts have benefited from them when comparing the numbers between this year and last.

We'll see who's whining again after this coming weekend.

MANNING HAD MUD IN HIS EYES THE WHOLE GAME!!!

mvp_lol.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

Annihilus said:
That's right everyone bones on the Colts bitching like little bitches about 'cheapshot artists' because they are prima donnas that can't take a hit in a tackle football game without crying about it (i.e.: see Manning's face after something doesn't go his way).

You can't really blame them for whining after spending all that money on a finesse offense. What good would it do them if they had to play a contact sport?

As an aside - I love John Lynch. He's not a cheapshot artist - he's a football player. I'd love to have him on my team.

Those rules changes have not had any effect on the Patriots, but it's easy to see that the Colts have benefited from them when comparing the numbers between this year and last.

We'll see who's whining again after this coming weekend.

Crying around about rules changes is as girlielike bitching as it gets....

I'm sure if/when the Colts win, all we'll hear from the Patsy Nation is "The only reason the Colts won was because of rules changes".... count on it, we're hearing it already. Or if it doesn't snow as being hoped for by all the Patsies, the weather was too good which gave the Colts the advantage, or something silly like that.

Actually, I like Lynch and would have him on my squad too, but a bad hit is a bad hit. Owe up to it. Last night when Barton roundhoused Brees....and was called for it... 90+% of posters on greengang supported the call and admitted it was a cheapshot. Also count on this, if Freeny nails Brady with any hit that even hints of a cheapshot, the Patsies will be up in arms.

Supkem said:
I find it not very coincidental that the team that cried about being smacked like a little girl until the rules were changed is the same team that reaped the most benefits from that change.

To me that says, "if you can't win the game the way its played, work the system until it suits your needs."

This is football. Not schoolyard tag. Sooner or later your gonna have to play the game the way its ment to be played. Whats going to happen when you get smacked around like that little gir you pretend to be?

Couldn't have said it any better myself. :thumb:

Hey John Adams, you sound like a reasonable fan. But we're not gonna make excuses if we lose. We're not the Colts. No offense to you or your fans. I think Indy has some of the classiest fans in the game! But it's your team man, they whine too much, not the fans. I feel bad for the fans of Indy that their team & organization is a bunch of whiners. It's the truth. It's the finese offenses of the Colts & Rams that when losing to physical defenses, they cry to the league and try to get the league to "soften" the sport. God, it's FOOTBALL!!!! Most people will say the Colts grossly exagerated on their complaints against NE for their physical play, including the commissioner!!

Tag said it best, the real problem for the Colts was that NE's D was on the field, not KC's. And he said that after reviewing the supposedly non-calls.

No disrespect to the Colts' fans, but the Colts are whiners.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

JohnAdams said:
Crying around about rules changes is as girlielike bitching as it gets....

I'm sure if/when the Colts win, all we'll hear from the Patsy Nation is "The only reason the Colts won was because of rules changes".... count on it, we're hearing it already. Or if it doesn't snow as being hoped for by all the Patsies, the weather was too good which gave the Colts the advantage, or something silly like that.

Actually, I like Lynch and would have him on my squad too, but a bad hit is a bad hit. Owe up to it. Last night when Barton roundhoused Brees....and was called for it... 90+% of posters on greengang supported the call and admitted it was a cheapshot. Also count on this, if Freeny nails Brady with any hit that even hints of a cheapshot, the Patsies will be up in arms.

1 - The Pats and their fans have always admitted when poor play on their part caused the loss. Perhaps I haven't heard from enough of the Colts and Colts fans but all I have heard is excuses. Lame...

2 - We're not going to take this one lightly, the Colts are a good team and we have to prove, once again, we are the better team. We are already being called the underdogs...

3 - We asked for the very rule changes you referenced years ago. Nothing was done by the NFL rules committee until those rule changes were to the advantage of the Colts who happen to dominate the NFL rules committee. Coincidence? Maybe if you are a Colts fan....

The "greatest show on turf" is what they called the Colts last year - that is before they came to New England.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

jeepndd said:
1 - The Pats and their fans have always admitted when poor play on their part caused the loss. Perhaps I haven't heard from enough of the Colts and Colts fans but all I have heard is excuses. Lame...

2 - We're not going to take this one lightly, the Colts are a good team and we have to prove, once again, we are the better team. We are already being called the underdogs...

3 - We asked for the very rule changes you referenced years ago. Nothing was done by the NFL rules committee until those rule changes were to the advantage of the Colts who happen to dominate the NFL rules committee. Coincidence? Maybe if you are a Colts fan....

I was going to make the point that every year a meeting is held with all GMs who lobby the NFL front office for rules changes and other things that will benefit the game and most often their team. This rule thing goes on all the time. Polian is just a smart and effective manager. He proved that at Carolina, Buffalo, and now Indy. Funny, when he was at those places most everyone lauded him, now he's looked on as a goat.

And as far as Colt players whining... do you have a specific example. I put players like Moss, Alexander, Keeshon, and the like in the whiner category.

'Your field paint was too slippery' was one of my favorites of last year.:D

Excuses....let's see, theres the old Patriots hometown officials excuse (no, upon further review...Colts whine so much, the NFL bigwigs change the rules just to shut them up) theres the we don't like to be tackled excuse (no, upon further review, the NFL heads have made it illegal to tackle Colts recievers, just ask Denvers secondary) Theres the we don't like to play outside excuse ( no, upon further review...... Paymeaton manning is petitioning the league as we speak to make it illegal for any team to play anywhere except RCA dome. These days, it's not enough to beat just the Colts, you need to beat the NFL CEO's who love to watch 85 points/gm scored, because they don't understand the strategies behind either offense, or defence. They don't want to see a good "STICK" , or an old fashioned defensive struggle. They want a shootout. They say they want to raise fan support??? they never asked me. I enjoy a 10-7 game over a score of 42-35 anyday. Who's with me????? If they really want to raise fan support, lets eliminate defense all together, and see which team can score the most in 60 minutes.:banghead:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

Spewtum said:
Why not look in the last thread you poised this question. Or do the images bring you pain?

Based upon those pics, I'd say you're quite the fan of one Paytone Manninnn.... as a matter of fact I bet you pulled those pics off your fridge.

Patsis00.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Fans Excuses

JohnAdams said:
Based upon those pics, I'd say you're quite the fan of one Paytone Manninnn.... as a matter of fact I bet you pulled those pics off your fridge.

Patsis00.jpg

Ah... Touche' goes the Colt Fan! Fairly nice one JohnAdams. But the Patsis never whine like the Colts. What's a Patsis?

Back