Colts vs Ravens

IndyColtsSBXLI

Reaction score
This may be a little early but hey im exited tonight, WHO'S READY FOR SOME COLTS FOOTBALL!

I know all of you Pats fans are:toast:

You all always have a game thread for the playoffs, so why not?:)

Come on, don't any of you want to discuss football?

Eh, I'd rather see the Colts win than the Ravens. Once the Ravens took over the lead league in whining from the Chargers I came to loathe them ever more than Polian's Poodles....

I am rooting for a massive meteor to come from the heavens and make the loser dome a smoking pile fo rubble.
Posted via Mobile Device

This^

I just hope Tmack is stuck in traffic is all.
Yeah. He does not deserve to die for his team I am also hoping for the same thing in SD. Or maybe there will be a buffet at the jesters hotel and no one will be able to drag Rexy out. Then LT and Phillip rivers get their dicks stuck in their respective real dolls and end up at the ER.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah. He does not deserve to die for his team I am also hoping for the same thing in SD. Or maybe there will be a buffet at the jesters hotel and no one will be able to drag Rexy out. Then LT and Phillip rivers get their dicks stuck in their respective real dolls and end up at the ER.
Posted via Mobile Device

LT? Dick?

I think you have the wrong person..

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, but Rivers will be braggin to the e.r. doc how he hooked up big time.

5687_2844_stupid-philip-rivers-face.jpg

Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry collateral damage.

Speaking of anal foreplay did you know if your lost out in the sea you can give yourself an enema to rehydrate yourself...

Back