Compliance

Thank you. After re-reading this thread I finally figured out while I feel like I lose a few brain cells every time I come on this board. :D

:rolleyes: Don't look now, but I just heard a few pop. ROFL

"Hello GreviousAngel it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

Uhmm, what's the capital of Uzbekistan? there, ya happy?

Whaaaat? I don't know the capital but I think Uzbekistan is in Asia... hmmm maybe?

ROFL

Thank you for your compliance.

It is a mod I added. The point of it is to invite the non post whores to post more.

Thank you for your compliance.

It is a mod I added. The point of it is to invite the non post whores to post more.

May I suggest an alternate wording, such as...

"Hello [you] it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? If you do so, we will kindly respond with nudie pics of high quality from -MMs or +MMs depending upon your persuasion. If you do not, we will be forced to track down your IP, break into your house, fornicate with your housepets, drink all your milk and juice, and leave the toilet lid up before we go."

May I suggest an alternate wording, such as...

"Hello [you] it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? If you do so, we will kindly respond with nudie pics of high quality from -MMs or +MMs depending upon your persuasion. If you do not, we will be forced to track down your IP, break into your house, fornicate with your housepets, drink all your milk and juice, and leave the toilet lid up before we go."

ROFL :clap:

That toilet lid things pretty harsh

What?

Misty colored memories of the way we were?

Tashkent. Sorry, it took me so long to get back to you.

Not a bad place, but you have to be careful of the shopkeepers who try to substitute severed penises for fresh produce which is common there from what I've been told.

Not this woman, though. Far as I know she's legit.

Back