Compliance

GreviousAngel

Reaction score
"Hello GreviousAngel it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

Uhmm, what's the capital of Uzbekistan? there, ya happy?

I thought it was "those assholes Uzbekistan."

I think the more important question is, why the hell would anyone actually care? ;)

By the way, if you have crappy wallpaper, like chili, or hate salsa, I'd tread veeeeeery carefully here :D

Heed this advice ROFL

I think the more important question is, why the hell would anyone actually care? ;)

By the way, if you have crappy wallpaper, like chili, or love salsa, I'd tread veeeeeery carefully here :D

Fixed that for ya.:thumb:

Did someone mention chili?

See if you had posted this below, it would have gone so smoothly here :)

383426723_ef21079a57.jpg

This pic sums up the two types of Planeteers we seem to have. :coffee:

Large-Jay-and-silent-bob.jpg

If you don't post in a long time, when you come back to the board you are greeted by this sentence at the top of the board page:

"Hello [you] it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

For some reason, the OP--who has been here for four years and has a total of 40 posts or so--decided to pipe up and start a thread, with this subject title.

I'm not really sure why. I don't know if there's a point or not.

Which pretty much makes it like the rest of the threads we have. ROFL

If you don't post in a long time, when you come back to the board you are greeted by this sentence at the top of the board page:

"Hello [you] it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

For some reason, the OP--who has been here for four years and has a total of 40 posts or so--decided to pipe up and start a thread, with this subject title.

I'm not really sure why. I don't know if there's a point or not.

Which pretty much makes it like the rest of the threads we have. ROFL

Thank you. After re-reading this thread I finally figured out while I feel like I lose a few brain cells every time I come on this board. :D

Back