Concrats Red Soxs

Maybe it's the Larry Bird in me but wtf with champagne and screaming for hosting a wild card game?
It's a long, long season. I have no problem whatsoever with that celebration. They persevered through loads of BS after most prognosticators had them as an under .500 team. Congrats and good for them. Also, 10 of 30 MLB teams make the playoffs and 4 of them play one playin game. So essentially, 8 make the playoff series. Compare that with 14 of 32 for the NFL, 16 of 32 .for the NHL, and 16 of 30 for the NBA.

Last edited:
It's a long, long season. I have no problem whatsoever with that celebration. They persevered through loads of BS after most prognosticators had them as an under .500 team. Congrats and good for them. Also, 10 of 30 MLB teams make the playoffs and 4 of them play one playin game. So essentially, 8 make the playoff series. Compare that with 14 of 32 for the NFL, 16 of 32C

Would love it if you came to our sister site and watch the game with us tomorrow night.

Love your posting style. :)

It is a very long season lol.

~Dee~

I participated in the Sox game thread last night on BSU. Place is like an after hours party. JohnLocke ripping bong hits & eating shrooms, Canuck TylerD downing some high octane Canadian whiskey, Joolz & Muse tag teaming me. It’s crazy in there. I needed a long rally shower this morning to recover. Oh, ha ha Yanks! See ya next year!

I participated in the Sox game thread last night on BSU. Place is like an after hours party. JohnLocke ripping bong hits & eating shrooms, Canuck TylerD downing some high octane Canadian whiskey, Joolz & Muse tag teaming me. It’s crazy in there. I needed a long rally shower this morning to recover. Oh, ha ha Yanks! See ya next year!
It was aswesome that you stopped by. Woohoo!

Next game is Thursday if you are so incline to step back in.

:)

It was awesome having you hang for the game, please do again. However, you forgot one major aspect of my night, the hawt good luck charm women who brought this victory to fruition.

Back