Concrats Red Soxs

That stupid bullpen pitching strategy finally screwed TB, thankfully. I agreee with Tylaw about them being cocky. Good story on NBC about that, similarities to the famous BB speech about the Eagles planning their SB parade.
Would admit that after the Covid hits they took I felt they were in trouble.. glad to have been wrong. After last place in 2020 this is a fantastic sports bonus. I would not bet against these guys, and its sure looking like Houston again. I'd rather it was the ChiSox but.....

Just signed up but can't seem to get the activation email I need to post. Tried it several times and still no worky.
That is what happened to me. I was using an Apple email address and it wasn't coming through to spam folder, nothing. I used a Gmail address then and it came through straight away. Weird.

Tying into TBs cockiness. Each cocky team got burned....First, the Yankees choosing to play Boston over Toronto in case of a tiebreaker and now this from TB:

The Sox are a breath of fresh air right now. It has been some time since we had a team relevant. Feels really good. Cora IMO is the best manager in baseball.

Tying into TBs cockiness. Each cocky team got burned....First, the Yankees choosing to play Boston over Toronto in case of a tiebreaker and now this from TB:

Great win, but they best not thing games are over in the 4th inning like that the rest of the series or they're going to lose. They were rushing their at-bats from the 5th innning on.

Back