Confidence is high at IndyStar

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Good Lord, those poor SOB's at IndyStar are flying high tonight...
threads like "Would any of the Pats be starters for the Colts", for instance.
I am praying to have an opportunity to torture them Sunday night.

We need the "Ask Rodney Harrison" thread resurrected over there. Is "Rodney" in the house? :D

patswin on 01-19-2007 at 10:17 PM said:
Good Lord, those poor SOB's at IndyStar are flying high tonight...
threads like "Would any of the Pats be starters for the Colts", for instance.
I am praying to have an opportunity to torture them Sunday night.

We need the "Ask Rodney Harrison" thread resurrected over there. Is "Rodney" in the house? :D

"Would any of the Pats be starters for the Colts"

The 2 options here are:

A: If you want to win at fantasy football, set NFL regular season records, and multiple Pro Bowlers, you take the Colts lineup.

B: If you want to root for a team that wins SBs, you take the Patriots.

Would any of the Pats be starters for the Colts?

You guys wouldn't trade your entire front seven on defense straight up for ours? seriously?

ummmm... ok.:thumb:

you wikkid smaht doods

The threads on that board are practically a screen capture of what was up on the Friday before the AFCG two and three years ago. These guys are slow learners.

dred on 01-20-2007 at 01:17 AM said:
At least there aren't any Brady vs. Manning threads.......

YET.

Actually, there is a "Brady is overrated" thread with a lot of posts in it. I didn't even open it.

Yeah, the threads are beginning to form a segway into the ever popular Brady vs. Manning argument.

Can you believe that crap?

I mean seriously. Why even argue about it anymore?

Everybody knows Manning is better.

AH. im so sick of the "brady is overrated." i think "overrated" is a pretty stupid word in the first place, but if you watch espn its like theyre biggest topic.

oh, and if you go there, one of their main insults is everyone on the Pats is gay. Now, I wouldn't be posting here if we had a ton of entries like
"Who on the colts is the gayest?"
I want to talk about the GAME.

The only Pats who would start for the Colts would be the QB. And maybe the young RB. And maybe the entire defensive line. And maybe a key LB or OL. And maybe Rodney. Oh, yeah, and the coach and GM and owner. And Troy Brown is always welcome. And Gillette's a better stadium, Pats fans are better, and New England blows Indiana off the #@&*($@ map. But, yeah, aside from that, Indy's da bomb. ROFL

JD10367 on 01-20-2007 at 08:29 AM said:
The only Pats who would start for the Colts would be the QB. And maybe the young RB. And maybe the entire defensive line. And maybe a key LB or OL. And maybe Rodney. Oh, yeah, and the coach and GM and owner. And Troy Brown is always welcome. And Gillette's a better stadium, Pats fans are better, and New England blows Indiana off the #@&*($@ map. But, yeah, aside from that, Indy's da bomb. ROFL
Ya forgot to mention the higher quality fan websites the Patriots have, but otherwise, well said JD10367. Colts rule!;)

laura on 01-20-2007 at 08:25 AM said:
AH. im so sick of the "brady is overrated." i think "overrated" is a pretty stupid word in the first place, but if you watch espn its like theyre biggest topic.
Honestly, who cares what people on ESPN say? Who cares what analysts say? I know Brady isn't overrated, he has 3 Superbowls to prove that, and he's on his way to a third with a mediocre receiving group(although much props to Caldwell for stepping his game up toward the end of the season).

This year its even funnier to hear Brady is over rated.

Ummm if he was over rated shoudnt he be in the pro-bowl?

laura on 01-20-2007 at 08:25 AM said:

oh, and if you go there, one of their main insults is everyone on the Pats is gay. Now, I wouldn't be posting here if we had a ton of entries like
"Who on the colts is the gayest?"
I want to talk about the GAME.

Wait. I thought it had already been established that he WAS gay.
I mean the manpurse and all..I'm so confused. Am I gay? I just don't know ANYTHING anymore... :eek:

JD10367 on 01-20-2007 at 08:29 AM said:

Wait, give them their due. The RCA dome has a better sound system for pumping in artificial crowd noise.

Back