Congrats New England

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
Wow, what a rollercoaster ride that f'in Colts game was. Guys dropping like flies, defense couldn't get the Chargers off the field on third down, and 3 needless turnovers (Marv trying to do too much and two tippped ints) were too much to overcome. I am one of the most optimistic Colts fans around, but as this game wore on and guys were getting hurt, I realized there is no way either one of these teams can go into the Razor and get it done. Had they been at full strength it would've taken a monumental effort to pull one out at your place, but not now. We roughed 'em up for ya, now it's all on your guys to complete a historic run.

Good luck to ya all from here on out.

The*Big*Lebowski on 01-13-2008 at 04:36 PM said:
You're the Tatum jokester right?

GFY

Listen, you can hold that grudge until the end of time, but I won't bite. Simply put I took a single opportunity to stoop to DS's level (even below it) to prove a point that when you post asinine comments a thread will devolve into a trolling/pissing match. You can't post a thread calling out a guy as "the biggest hypocrite ever" and expect a positive response. It basically amounts to trolling your own team's message board. As I stated in that thread I apologize to any Pats fan that I offended (other than DS who needed the point illustrated as such) but if you don't accept it I can't help that.

To the topic, the congrats still stands to the Pats for what will likely culminate in a season that cannot ever be beaten and the final jewel in the crown of the only dynasty since the salary cap era began.

Good luck to your team.

IU_Knightmare on 01-13-2008 at 04:45 PM said:
Listen, you can hold that grudge until the end of time, but I won't bite. Simply put I took a single opportunity to stoop to DS's level (even below it) to prove a point that when you post asinine comments a thread will devolve into a trolling/pissing match. You can't post a thread calling out a guy as "the biggest hypocrite ever" and expect a positive response. It basically amounts to trolling your own team's message board. As I stated in that thread I apologize to any Pats fan that I offended (other than DS who needed the point illustrated as such) but if you don't accept it I can't help that.

To the topic, the congrats still stands to the Pats for what will likely culminate in a season that cannot ever be beaten and the final jewel in the crown of the only dynasty since the salary cap era began.

Good luck to your team.

one...two...three...FORE!!!!!!!!!

congrats to SD. NE, theres your superbowl on a silver platter. I cant decide who i want to win. SD is as classless as they come but how the hell do you root for your rivals?

IU_Knightmare on 01-13-2008 at 04:25 PM said:
Wow, what a rollercoaster ride that f'in Colts game was. Guys dropping like flies, defense couldn't get the Chargers off the field on third down, and 3 needless turnovers (Marv trying to do too much and two tippped ints) were too much to overcome. I am one of the most optimistic Colts fans around, but as this game wore on and guys were getting hurt, I realized there is no way either one of these teams can go into the Razor and get it done. Had they been at full strength it would've taken a monumental effort to pull one out at your place, but not now. We roughed 'em up for ya, now it's all on your guys to complete a historic run.

Good luck to ya all from here on out.

GFY!

:4321:

Back