Congrats to Brady

Bradyis#1

Reaction score
I see Brady has tied Montana for comebacks. With how well the offense has been playing in the first 45 minutes lately, could it be by design so that the number of comebacks will increase? After all, Brady surely isn't getting too old to perform (not like he performs with Giselle) for a full game these days, is he?

I am telling you, if he is not throwing the first half on purpose, we need to think about finding his replacement.

The comebacks are a metaphor for Brady's career arc. He's playing possum now for 3/4 of each game in order to extend his playing days until he's well into his 50s.

Strategery.

I see Brady has tied Montana for comebacks. With how well the offense has been playing in the first 45 minutes lately, could it be by design so that the number of comebacks will increase? After all, Brady surely isn't getting too old to perform (not like he performs with Giselle) for a full game these days, is he?

I am telling you, if he is not throwing the first half on purpose, we need to think about finding his replacement.

dude you are beating this like a jockey whipping a race horse looking to fininsh the Derby.

Don't feel too badly about it. With the size of my ego, pretty much everyone disappoints me most of the time. Coffee.

Go Colts is right! We have a little tradition at my house the past decade. We keep the decorations up till the Colts get knocked out or win the SB.

I haven't had well experience yet, so I appreciate your advices. I greet you

Go Colts is right! We have a little tradition at my house the past decade. We keep the decorations up till the Colts get knocked out or win the SB.

So, your decorations come down before Christmas?

I was looking around down here and found this gem from 2013. ROFL

Mouth kisser has had enough of this crap . He's gone!

The ONLY way mouth kisser gets another Ring is if he signs as a backup to MVP Mahomes!

Back