Congrats

jetstream1066

Reaction score
wow.....an amazing game to watch.....as much as I despise all things Pats.....They are an amazing team to watch. If my Jets could be half as competent as this organization, we might actually make the playoffs every other year. So congrats.....and enjoy........Im jealous.

Now.....back to my old self.....screw all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!:coffee:

Thanks, both of you. Class acts!!!

:toast:

I'll stick my congratulations on the great season and winning no. 5 in the manner that your team did here. One heck pf a game.

I have one concern:
Did BT survive? :coffee:

Seriously, doing a quick scan I haven't seen a post by him...

I wondered the same thing.
As stated earlier, and I will jump on here too, congrats. That was a real fun game to watch.

Thanks guys. Class act you guys are great members here all of you.

Thanks guys. This has been one heck of a season with the perfect ending!!

Much appreciated.

All three of the opposition that have weighed in here take a fair amount of crap and I most definitely appreciate their intestinal fortitude all season long and the classy congrats here even though they have to hate us at least a little.

I'll stick my congratulations on the great season and winning no. 5 in the manner that your team did here. One heck pf a game.

I have one concern:
Did BT survive? :coffee:

Seriously, doing a quick scan I haven't seen a post by him...
We were at friends house, without phone till late and too wired to read all the posts I'd missed in 7 hours and to spent to post many replies.

I am just great, thanks. Stayed the whole course without stress cause our hat had been handed to us. Then the comeback snuck up on me virtually unnoticed. Just stunning.

Thanks for asking.

Cheers

Thanks to 3 classy opposing fans!

I hate the Pats with the fire of a thousand suns.......... but congrats. What the Pat's organization has been able to accomplish over the last decade and a half will most likely never be repeated.

I hate the Pats with the fire of a thousand suns.......... but congrats. What the Pat's organization has been able to accomplish over the last decade and a half will most likely never be repeated.

Do you feel as dirty as I do?

Back