Congratulations on your win

Jungletiger

Reaction score
Nice close game. Remember what div gave you most trouble this year. AFCN is the hardest!

Jungletiger said:
Nice close game. Remember what div gave you most trouble this year. AFCN is the hardest!

Try having a mentally retarded offensive coordinator. Kudos to your boys sticking through the fire. Good luck the rest of the way:thumb:

Hey, if we can hang with the great Pats, we can beat these last 3 chumps. BTW, our beef is with Dillon, not NE as a team. He is still a punk and got stuufed! :D

Jungletiger said:
Hey, if we can hang with the great Pats, we can beat these last 3 chumps. BTW, our beef is with Dillon, not NE as a team. He is still a punk and got stuufed! :D

If Dillon got stuffed, I guess Rudi got wadded up in a ball, stuffed in a trash can, and then rolled down the stairs. :p

SEPatsFan said:
If Dillon got stuffed, I guess Rudi got wadded up in a ball, stuffed in a trash can, and then rolled down the stairs. :p

Actually their numbers were basically identical. Dillon got credit for a TD that he didn't get...and Rudi got credit for a fumble that didn't happen. Oh well...that's the way it goes sometimes.

heldicus said:
Actually their numbers were basically identical. Dillon got credit for a TD that he didn't get...and Rudi got credit for a fumble that didn't happen. Oh well...that's the way it goes sometimes.

jelousy will get you no where....:D

When a team has over 400 yards against your defense the Pat's were very lucky to win. The Pat's had a lot of problems in pass coverage, although there was blatant Offensive holding going on by the Bengals early to protect their QB. However the officials also gave Dillon that TD he didn't quite make.

heldicus said:
Actually their numbers were basically identical.

Basically? I guess it depends on what you call basically, I'll take Dillion's extra half YPC. You are right they were close. I wish they had run Dillion more, I think we could have covered the spread if we had.

S1ck130y said:
But basic grammar will

W0W. Y0úR §ÇRëëÑ ÑâMë í§ §0 Ç00£. I Wí§H I Ç0ú£Ð ßë £íKë Ý0ú.

:lame:

Annihilus said:
W0W. Y0úR §ÇRëëÑ ÑâMë í§ §0 Ç00£. I Wí§H I Ç0ú£Ð ßë £íKë Ý0ú.

:lame:

Why would you want to be like me. You're obviously the cool one. I know having some comic book character as a screen name is what it's really all about, but they were all taken. :crying: I'm working on being cool like you though. The next screen name I don't like, I'll tear to shreds. I promise. Keep up the good work!:thumb:

S1ck130y said:
I know having some comic book character as a screen name is what it's really all about, but they were all taken.

I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman is still available.

Expect to get crap if you've got all of one post on this board and all it's doing is criticizing someone's grammar.

Jungletiger said:

Umm Dillon ran for like 90 yards. I think that was more than Corey did.

S1ck130y said:
I know having some comic book character as a screen name is what it's really all about, but they were all taken. :crying: I'm working on being cool like you though.

:4321:

Annihilus said:
I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman is still available.

Expect to get crap if you've got all of one post on this board and all it's doing is criticizing someone's grammar.

And people should expect to get crap if their grammar is that bad. At least my criticism is voiced in an attempt to improve the board. It's all about being positive.

S1ck130y said:
And people should expect to get crap if their grammar is that bad. At least my criticism is voiced in an attempt to improve the board. It's all about being positive.

Remind me to thank you each time you make a positive contribution to our board S1ck130y.

I'm pretty sure I won't be getting carpel-tunnel syndrome typing out thank-you's.

Annihilus said:
Remind me to thank you each time you make a positive contribution to our board S1ck130y.

I'm pretty sure I won't be getting carpel-tunnel syndrome typing out thank-you's.

It wouldn't be appropriate to mention how you really got the carpel-tunnel syndrome. I'm sure children read the board. God knows they're posting here.

Back