Congressional Hearings on Spygate

TommyD420

Meet the New Boss. Same as the Old Boss.
Reaction score
Anyone know when those start?
Thanks in advance.

I've been wondering the same thing, I would think it would have been mentioned in the paper or something:blink:

I've been wondering the same thing, I would think it would have been mentioned in the paper or something:blink:

Or in the Assclown section of the Planet :)
As much as the people here love the Pats so much

I think its when Bill and Tom get out of NFl jail that D22 sent them to.

Duh!! Bob Kraft and Roger Goodell are hosting the hearings in a SECRET, UNDISCLOSED LOCATION since they control everything and its one giant conspiracy against the rest of the NFL, If not the world, and have paid everyone off to keep the results secret forever.

Haven't you guys been paying attention?! ROFL ROFL ROFL

:bump: I still haven't seen it announced anywhere?? Help!

I'm sure D22 knows, it's very important to himROFL

Anyone know when those start?
Thanks in advance.

Has the NBA referee even been sentenced yet ...its been well over a year ?
Has the NBA's commish investsigation or hearings begin yet ?
Has Patriots DB/Dope dealer been to court yet for dealing?
Has Patriots OL/Oxycottin Junkie Katzmer been suspended by the NFL yet ?
Has the NFL announced NFL Hgh users from FBI report from suicide dealer yet ?

These investigations take time and they have to be thorough....You need to be patient...but it will happen unless of course Goodell want to open an independent investigation to clear everything up...or maybe the NFL will over-ride him when the pressure gets too tough & thie Anti - Trust agreement they enjoy is at risk...Just be patient...its far from over...

if the NFL doesn't want to take the opportunity Sen. Specter is so nice to offer them to clear themselves honestly then "Spygate" and all the questions including the legitimacy of the Patriots post season success will hang over them & the NFL forever...

Wouldn't you fans want to demand a hearing to clear your teams bad reputation as cheaters & frauds? ... I would...well at least I would if there were nothing to hide !!!! ....LMFAO!!!!

I love listening to all you post what a joke it is there may not be an investigation as if it will never happen & this is all over...

Yet without such an investigation the Patriots will always be considered frauds & cheaters and all the accomplishments will be in question..and because they don't want an independent investigation that could clear them !!!...right ...

WoW!!!...Got to really suck to be you !!!....LMFAO!

It's over dumb dumb, you need to come to grips with it..

It's over dumb dumb, you need to come to grips with it..

Its not me that needs to get a grip on anything...this is a no lose situation for me or any non-Patriot fan that is sick of Bob Kraft & Belichicks* "Bullshit Ball" ...

At the very least & lets say your absolutely right and "SPYGATE" never gets reopened, I still frigin love the fact the Patriots were completely exposed to being frauds & cheaters and it will stick to this Patriot Dynasty era forever...

How do you really feel about that ?

I love the fact not only Belichick* was fined the largest in NFL history proving the importance & significance of onfield cheating using illegal cameras recording every opponants defensive plays for 7 seasons and haveing complete access to them during a game etc...

I especially love the fact even Bob Kraft* was also fined showing he was held accountable and his franchise lost a draft pick also ....that was only to say he was already punished incase future Kraft involvment comes out...The NFL's damage control & PR people are the best in the world...

And the absolute best part Therick is the fact Goodell & Kraft are looking even more guilty by not agreeing to a independent honest investigation when that could restore the NFL's Integrity & regain confidence in the public ...yet they will have no part of that honesty...proving nothing but they are hiding more than even they destroyed in the cover up...

The only people that need to get a grip are you people in denial...because thats all a reality...

What's left to investigate? Walsh confirmed everything the Patriots and Goodell said, it's time to move on -- nothing more to be gained.

The Pats came withing 2 minutes of going 19 - 0 while being the most scrutinized team in sports history, that goe's to show you exactly how much those cameras really helped.

What's left to investigate? Walsh confirmed everything the Patriots and Goodell said, it's time to move on -- nothing more to be gained.

The Pats came withing 2 minutes of going 19 - 0 while being the most scrutinized team in sports history, that goe's to show you exactly how much those cameras really helped.

as far as going 19-0 ...that was a differant team... & pathetic division, and 40% of their schedule 6 games Miami, Bills and Jets had combined 12 - 36 record...and Brady & the Pats were so great that the 4-12 Ravens kicked the shit out of them so bad the referees had to step in and keep the story alive and the rating high fior the next 5 weeks...

Are you kidding or what ?......how about these extremly important questions that "NEED" desperatly to be answered inorder to put this to rest....and never will even be asked as far as Goodell & Kraft are concerned...We know none of the answeres the these important basic questions.

- Were the tapes ever used during the game ? (yes)
- Were the tapes ever viewed during half time of a game ? (yes)
- Who viewed & had access to the tapes during games for 7 yrs ? ( coaches)
- Did Weis and McDaniels ever change a play knowing the defensive call ? (yes)
- Did Belichick* request for the filming to be done? (yes)
- What was Ernie Adams involvment ?
- Did Kraft know about the taping ? (yes)
- Did Kraft know multiple teams complainted to the NFL for Patriot cheating? (yes)
- Why won't Goodell have an honest independent investigation ? (cover up)
- Why wasn't Walsh or Estrella ever questioned by Goodell ? ( cover up)

The proof to these question can only be gained by an independent investigation with everyone under oath. Don't worry it'll happen...Im not worried as long as theres a cover up and Kraft, Goodell & Belichick* keep lieing eventually they will not beable to avoid this & control it as they have so far...yet they still look guilty as hell ....

Are you kidding or what ?......how about these extremly important questions that "NEED" desperatly to be answered inorder to put this to rest....and never will even be asked as far as Goodell & Kraft are concerned...We know none of the answeres the these important basic questions.

Yes we do

- Were the tapes ever used during the game ? (yes

Walsh said they didn't. The Pats said they didn't.

- Were the tapes ever viewed during half time of a game ? (yes)

Walsh said they didn't, the Pats said they didn't.

- Who viewed & had access to the tapes during games for 7 yrs ? ( coaches)

Walsh said they didn't, the Pats said they didn't.

- Did Weis and McDaniels ever change a play knowing the defensive call ? (yes)

Sure they did, isn't that obvious?

- Did Belichick* request for the filming to be done? (yes)

Duh

- What was Ernie Adams involvment ?

He took the tape after the game, viewed it and handed it over to be edited.

- Did Kraft know about the taping ? (yes)

I doubt it, I believe he said he didn't.

- Did Kraft know multiple teams complainted to the NFL for Patriot cheating? (yes)

I don't believe multiple teams lodged formal complaints.

- Why won't Goodell have an honest independent investigation ? (cover up)

Why doe's he? the team told him what they did, Walsh confirmed it.

- Why wasn't Walsh or Estrella
ever questioned by Goodell ? ( cover up)

Walsh was.

The proof to these question can only be gained by an independent investigation with everyone under oath. Don't worry it'll happen...Im not worried as long as theres a cover up and Kraft, Goodell & Belichick* keep lieing eventually they will not beable to avoid this & control it as they have so far...yet they still look guilty as hell .

If you say so.

If you say so.

- Quote:Were the tapes ever used during the game ?
Therick: Walsh said they didn't. The Pats said they didn't.
D22 : Walsh was a cameraman only 2 of the 7 years of cheating... & Patriots & Goodell have Zero credibility & have been covering up & lieing from the beginning

- Quote: Were the tapes ever viewed during half time of a game ?
Therick: Walsh said they didn't, the Pats said they didn't.
D22: Walsh has never been asked that question & I never heard him answer it...and what about the 2 other cameramen that have never been questioned ?

- Quote: Who viewed & had access to the tapes during games for 7 yrs ? ( coaches)
D22: Are you going to tell me they never used that camera during a game...lets say their bullshit is real & they only taped for future use & study...so the 2nd time they are playing the Dolphins after studying the signals & formations from the first tape...

you truly believe they didn't use the already illegal camera on the field in any way, even the zoom in lens to help them utilize what they already knew from studying during this 2nd game ... ? then why the fvck were they even doing it and worst keep doing it after they were warned verbally multiple times & a hard copy memo....it makes zero sense to even bother risking legacy's and reputations for absolutely nothing...

- Quote:What was Ernie Adams involvment ?
Therick: He took the tape after the game, viewed it and handed it over to be edited.
D22: taking the tape after the game means nothing...the tape was needed in the camera to record the 2nd half too....he still had complete access to illegally view it during every game & he was involved in game planning..

Quote:Did Kraft know about the taping ?
Therick: I doubt it, I believe he said he didn't.
D22:....LMFAO!!!!...if you truly believe an NFL owner is not informed both verbally and with that memo that multiple teams have complained their team is violating major rules & cheating...then your insane...I'll even be willing to bet Kraft was the 1st to know even that a memo was going to be sent...Im sure everyone kept that secret from Kraft that Estrella was even thrown out of the Stadium ... get real will you people...

Quote:Did Kraft know multiple teams complainted to the NFL for Patriot cheating?
Therick: I don't believe multiple teams lodged formal complaints.
D22: Packers- Detroit-Titans- Bills that complained to the NFL before the Memo had to be written & sent

Quote:Why won't Goodell have an honest independent investigation ? (cover up)
Therick: Why doe's he? the team told him what they did, Walsh confirmed it.
D22: Walsh brought many questions that need to be answered & confirmed there was alot more to this...including what was actually taped...no one knew the formations were also included in the process... Walsh was only 2 of 7 years of cheating & that was the beginning of this system & process Im sure grew & got more indebt...were are the other 2 camermens interviews from 2002-2007...OH!!! Thats right they never were questioned...

- Quote:Were the tapes ever used during the game ?
Therick: Walsh said they didn't. The Pats said they didn't.
D22 : Walsh was a cameraman only 2 of the 7 years of cheating... & Patriots & Goodell have Zero credibility & have been covering up & lieing from the beginning

- Quote: Were the tapes ever viewed during half time of a game ?
D22: Walsh has never been asked that question & I never heard him answer it...and what about the 2 other cameramen that have never been questioned ?

- Quote: Who viewed & had access to the tapes during games for 7 yrs ? ( coaches)
D22: Are you going to tell me they never used that camera during a game...lets say their bullshit is real & they only taped for future use & study...so the 2nd time they are playing the Dolphins after studying the signals & formations from the first tape...

you truly believe they didn't use the already illegal camera on the field in any way, even the zoom in lens to help them utilize what they already knew from studying during this 2nd game ... ? then why the fvck were they even doing it and worst keep doing it after they were warned verbally multiple times & a hard copy memo....it makes zero sense to even bother risking legacy's and reputations for absolutely nothing...

This has all been covered already...

Did the Patriots use the tapes during same game that they were taped?: He very specifically said they did not. He was very specific that the tape remained in his possession the entire game, and that they were not used during the (same) game.

On what Walsh did with the tapes after he did the taping?: He would videotape as part of his responsibility during the game. He than would take the tape, mark it and then hand it off to (Belichick personal assistant) Ernie Adams. He had no knowledge of where it went from there.

Your opinion on impact videotaping signals had?: It’s impossible to know the specifics of the impact it has. Because teams know there is a permissible way to this (steal signals without videotaping), that they prepare for that.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...conference_after_meeting_with_Matt_Walsh.html

Back