Congressional Hearings on Spygate

Midgar your going to kill yourself lieing to yourself like this...please for your own good just stop with it...really...because i'll keep slapping the truth back in your face

The funny part is, you are the only one obsessed about this. As far as most people are concerned, the pats broke a NFL rule and paid a a penalty 2 years ago, since then they have won as much or more than any team in football. The fact that you thought they would fall on their face if they didnt have signals back fired and you are lying to yourself when you say they are not any good and people do not respect them. Now if you have any truth I would love to hear it Because everything I hear from you is made up by you.

The funny part is, you are the only one obsessed about this. As far as most people are concerned, the pats broke a NFL rule and paid a a penalty 2 years ago, since then they have won as much or more than any team in football. .

what makes you think Im the only one obsessed with this corruption and cover up when the whole sportsworld recognizes it just as I do ? I recieve an email alert every single day about spygate from all over the world...heres from today...LMFAO!!!!

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=spygate&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

I doubt because you want it to it'll ever go away...it is the greatest & most popular sport in the world, and the Patriots and Bill Belichick* got caught red handed cheating stealing every opponants signals for 7 whole seasons...as far as winning 2007 & 2008 they had a cupcake schedule and a great WR core in 07' ... that has nothing to do with the pathetic teams from 2000-2007 when BB* stoled play calls for Tom Brady

what makes you think Im the only one obsessed with this corruption and cover up when the whole sportsworld recognizes it just as I do ? I recieve an email alert every single day about spygate from all over the world...heres from today...LMFAO!!!!

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=spygate&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

I doubt because you want it to it'll ever go away...it is the greatest & most popular sport in the world, and the Patriots and Bill Belichick* got caught red handed cheating stealing every opponants signals for 7 whole seasons...as far as winning 2007 & 2008 they had a cupcake schedule and a great WR core in 07' ... that has nothing to do with the pathetic teams from 2000-2007 when BB* stoled play calls for Tom Brady

It already did go away, nobody talks about it but you. Sorry nobody cares. Its funny how you try to make this about brady, you are so obsessed with that guy. He won't love you back d, he just won't. I found it funny that your search results for spygate turned up one article of a guy bashing Mangini. ROFL

That link has links to McClaren, Formula One and "spygate"

I haven't found a link that directly references the Patriots at all.

Solid link, Lee.

Its a direct referance to BB* and the Patriots...this has been going on for awhile, they aren't going to referance every new article to BB* .. they already did that...its the same type of sports violation...

Its a direct referance to BB* and the Patriots...this has been going on for awhile, they aren't going to referance every new article to BB* .. they already did that...its the same type of sports violation...

You want to know why there are no articles re: Belichick and Spygate?

Because no one gives a shit anymore. Well, except you.

There are no articles because its a dead issue. Go figure.

THERE IS AN ARTICLE EVERY DAY DIPPO !...Even over seas sports are mocking BB* the patriots with "Spygate"...LMFAO!!!

THERE IS AN ARTICLE EVERY DAY DIPPO !...Even over seas sports are mocking BB* the patriots with "Spygate"...LMFAO!!!

Mocking? So you mean an obsessed fan? Show me a sports writers article everyday moron, not some dipshit like you who does not have a clue what he is talking about.

Lets try googling "SPYGATE" today for "Shits & Giggles "

http://news.google.com/news?um=1&ned=us&hl=en&q=spygate+patriots

Wow !!! who would habe guessed that just the last 2 weeks other than D22 the Baltimore Sports paper, CBS Sports, The Sporting news, Yahoo Sports, ESPN and even your very own NESN posted BB* Patriot Sygate stories the last 2 weeks...

yea ! your right no one cares and its no big deal & went away midgar...get a life and wake the fvck up before you actually hurt yourself !

Mocking? So you mean an obsessed fan? Show me a sports writers article everyday moron, not some dipshit like you who does not have a clue what he is talking about.

Why do you think they are calling their worst cheating violation "Spygate"...a direct mocking of BB* and the Patsies...the Patriots insident originated that term...

A: because they also stoled opponants plans to gain a competitive advantage...its the same sports crime dippo...

Why do you think they are calling their worst cheating violation "Spygate"...a direct mocking of BB* and the Patsies...the Patriots insident originated that term...

A: because they also stoled opponants plans to gain a competitive advantage...its the same sports crime dippo...

who are they? You?

Wow !!! who would habe guessed that just the last 2 weeks other than D22 the Baltimore Sports paper, CBS Sports, The Sporting news, Yahoo Sports, ESPN and even your very own NESN posted BB* Patriot Sygate stories the last 2 weeks...

yea ! your right no one cares and its no big deal & went away midgar...get a life and wake the fvck up before you actually hurt yourself !

You are truly moronic.

None... of... those... articles... are... about... the... Patriots.

Those articles have links to MUCH older articles.

Your IQ is truly in the single digit range.

Those are links to old articles. It searches for all articles and pulls up the ones from 2007. Can you find anything for this year aat least?

:bump:

I see you've been doing your hourly internet troll for Spygate info, and came across an article where Peter King tangentally mentions it.

You posted it, so I ask yet again...

When do the hearings start?

:bump:

I see you've been doing your hourly internet troll for Spygate info, and came across an article where Peter King tangentally mentions it.

You posted it, so I ask yet again...

When do the hearings start?

Just answered that question on the "Piegate" thread...and im sure when MLB regarding Bonds, Clemens etc... is a closed case in congress, hopefully when that is over, they will re-open "Spygate" with all the questions of cover up still lingering and the arrogance BB* and Kraft showed the sportsworld & congress regarding this scandel...they will put together an honest open independant investigation...and at the very least question all the key players under oath...and then the truth will be told...

Just answered that question on the "Piegate" thread...and im sure when MLB regarding Bonds, Clemens etc... is a closed case in congress, hopefully when that is over, they will re-open "Spygate" with all the questions of cover up still lingering and the arrogance BB* and Kraft showed the sportsworld & congress regarding this scandel...they will put together an honest open independant investigation...and at the very least question all the key players under oath...and then the truth will be told...

Congress cares nothing about spygate, its an NFl rule, roids are against the law....You have been told this probably 600 times, it amazes me how it has not sunk in yet.

Congress cares nothing about spygate, its an NFl rule, roids are against the law....You have been told this probably 600 times, it amazes me how it has not sunk in yet.

I don't care how many times you say it....Consumer Fraud and the cover up is all against the law ..there are Multi-Billions of dollars involved in this so-called professional sport ... and the people that spend their hard earned dollars to support it, expect to see a fair competition....thats what they pay for...or they would just go to watch WWF for their entertainment...

If you think for a minute Cheating in the NFL isn't consumer fraud and congress is not justified in their involvment to protect the millions of fans from fraud then your an idiot. what other teams have you ever heard of with multiple law suits against them for fraud ?

The only reason they may never be heard is politics and money & the repercussions of what a guilty verdict would to the greatest sport in the world ...and doesn't involve just a game or some insignificant team...it involves cheating of the 3 Time Champion with 4 appearances in only a 8 year span ....

They need a fully loaded gun with the fingerprints on it to be successful and persue this case...thank God & Ha Ray for you & the NFL !!! Roger Goodell & Bob Kraft destroyed every bit if evidence in their cover up and squardshed the whole thing with the Bob Kraft paid for media......

I don't care how many times you say it....Consumer Fraud and the cover up is all against the law ..there are Multi-Billions of dollars involved in this so-called professional sport ... and the people that spend their hard earned dollars to support it, expect to see a fair competition....thats what they pay for...or they would just go to watch WWF for their entertainment...

If you think for a minute Cheating in the NFL isn't consumer fraud and congress is not justified in their involvment to protect the millions of fans from fraud then your an idiot. what other teams have you ever heard of with multiple law suits against them for fraud ?

The only reason they may never be heard is politics and money & the repercussions of what a guilty verdict would to the greatest sport in the world ...and doesn't involve just a game or some insignificant team...it involves cheating of the 3 Time Champion with 4 appearances in only a 8 year span ....

They need a fully loaded gun with the fingerprints on it to be successful and persue this case...thank God & Ha Ray for you & the NFL !!! Roger Goodell & Bob Kraft destroyed every bit if evidence in their cover up and squardshed the whole thing with the Bob Kraft paid for media......

Consumer fraud? What multiple lawsuits are there again? Do you realize how stupid you sound? Nobody won by cheating they won because they were better, this was said by everyone that had a word on it. Maybe you need to catch up and realize that nobody cares what some bias dolphin fan has to say about it. But I tell you what, for the amusment of all of us, can you please try and sue them...please, and then keep us informed on the case. Can you do that for us, that would be great, and then we will see how that goes.

Consumer fraud? What multiple lawsuits are there again? Do you realize how stupid you sound? Nobody won by cheating they won because they were better, this was said by everyone that had a word on it. Maybe you need to catch up and realize that nobody cares what some bias dolphin fan has to say about it. But I tell you what, for the amusment of all of us, can you please try and sue them...please, and then keep us informed on the case. Can you do that for us, that would be great, and then we will see how that goes.

The Jets season ticket holders filed a multi million dollar lawsuit against the patriots and a few ex-players from the Rams also filed a lawsuit....find it a little funny that NFL players that were directly effected by losing the SB and are no longer in the NFL filed a suit...

they are no longer under an NFL non-disclosure contract that can bankrupt them and their families and can speak out....incase your wondering why other players still in the NFL haven't persued any legal action...they can't !!~!!

Back