Congressional Hearings on Spygate

you still think that hah !!!...stop being a dipshit .... its not a rule violation...holding a WR downfied is...Belichk* and Kraft violated an NFL By-Law that directly put the Integrity of the NFL and game in question....Big differance pal....

No its a rules violation. Who made the rule? The NFL. There is not law, its the NFL, its a NFL rule.

I can't wait until you expose the Pat's D. Obviously, one book is based on Spygate...what is the second one based on?

Not sure any book he could write would expose anything. Only 5 year olds would be reading it.

I can't wait until you expose the Pat's D. Obviously, one book is based on Spygate...what is the second one based on?

1 book is about the NFL & all the under the rugg corruption & is focused on the reason...and everthing will be secured and based on "ONLY" documented undisputable facts along with some theories to explain why and what they are hiding...of course its all about future & money

I am also working with sports writers around the US from other nfl franchise cities to get their views and comments etc...and will quote them and their stories...my goal dawson is to expose the bullshit in this league...im trying to get a few NFL players to quote also...

there are not only fans that are fvcking sick of it, their arev ownrs under gagg orders and players that recieve thousands of dollars in fines for saying exactly what i'll be saying in the book...& its not all Patriots ...they are just the leader of the pack benifiting from all the NFL corruption...because Kraft absolutely runs this league and its his plan...,,,

1 book is about the NFL & all the under the rugg corruption & is focused on the reason...and everthing will be secured and based on "ONLY" documented undisputable facts along with some theories to explain why and what they are hiding...of course its all about future & money

I am also working with sports writers around the US from other nfl franchise cities to get their views and comments etc...and will quote them and their stories...my goal dawson is to expose the bullshit in this league...im trying to get a few NFL players to quote also...

there are not only fans that are fvcking sick of it, their arev ownrs under gagg orders and players that recieve thousands of dollars in fines for saying exactly what i'll be saying in the book...& its not all Patriots ...they are just the leader of the pack benifiting from all the NFL corruption...because Kraft absolutely runs this league and its his plan...,,,

Its scary to know that there are people like you walking the streets.

No its a rules violation. Who made the rule? The NFL. There is not law, its the NFL, its a NFL rule.

A Rule...STFU !!!

people pay big money for this sport dipshit...OH!!! and Billions mind you...this sport is based on nothing other than professional fair & honest competition ....thats what people are paying for....are you getting it yet !!! and this is a multi-billion dollar industry

Thats why the Patriots have lawsuits against them ...regardless the suits are being delayed etc...have you ever heard of consumer fraud ?...how about the fact The NFL recieves Tax Exempt credit from the government...you want to know how they recieve that luxery ? they are claiming they are selling a fair and competitve honest game...!!!!!

well do we really need to question or know why the commish of the NFL along with the owner of the guiltry party Bob Kraft destroyed every bit of evidence withing 72 hrs of recieving it and without even viewing it...

HMMM!!! scratch my fvcking head...now why would a new commish ever do something like that ? I know this is going way...way out on a limb, but I'll be willing to put my eyes on the fact they knew there was incriminating evidence on the tapes & destroyed them before the governement decides to supenor the tapes...

Its scary to know that there are people like you walking the streets.

But Im a gentle giant...nothing scary about me...what because Im pissed a greedy fvcking pig bastard like Bob Kraft decide he can buy a whole league and do whatever the fvck he wants with it ...as long as it;s lining his pockers with money and massaging his fvking pig ass "Ego"...

Fvck him...he destroyed a great sport and hes not nearly done with it...I can't wait to see him in Jail some day for corruption & fraud...!!! the cover ups are always worst than the crimes..so him and Goodell may even share a cell

But Im a gentle giant...nothing scary about me...what because Im pissed a greedy fvcking pig bastard like Bob Kraft decide he can buy a whole league and do whatever the fvck he wants with it ...as long as it;s lining his pockers with money and massaging his fvking pig ass "Ego"...

Fvck him...he destroyed a great sport and hes not nearly done with it...I can't wait to see him in Jail some day for corruption & fraud...!!! the cover ups are always worst than the crimes..so him and Goodell may even share a cell

He destroyed football because a team you do not like won? Jail? corruption? Fraud? ROFL. Please tell me you are not serious. A CRIME WAS NOT COMMITED ITS A FOOTBALL RULE!!! Not rape, not murder, not roids, not money laundring, not extortion,,, they violated a rule in football. Get ahold of yourself.

dumb dumb, you're going to write a book huh?..hahaha..think I've already read it or most of it..LfedMAO too..looking forward to LfngMAO again..hahaha..nut job 22..hahaha..a book of D22s rants and fvcked up logic..hahaha..this should be good..hahaha..the more I think about it the more I LMAO..hahaha..trucker to D world..over and out..

No it's not.

Yes it is and open case...and the reason Specter wrote the 42 pg report & documented it in congress quoting.." this report is for future interests when another witness comes forward or the NFL ever decides to actually have an independent investigation" which will be the only way this case gets closed.

Yes it is and open case...and the reason Specter wrote the 42 pg report & documented it in congress quoting.." this report is for future interests when another witness comes forward or the NFL ever decides to actually have an independent investigation" which will be the only way this case gets closed.

Link? proof? Thats what I thought. Stop pulling bullshit out of your ass.

False. He took it off the table. There is no "open case".

He wrote it because he's a whiney bitch ass fan like yourself, only he has power and chose to abuse it to try to further his warped agenda.. if it were the Steelers or Eagles he wouldn't have been heard from. He's a hypocritical dope like yourself, you guys should get together and have beers.. you can cry on each others shoulders and get it out of your systems.

Back