Conspiracy Theories Thread...

I'll believe it when the start calling hurricane's Ali Akbar and the hit areas like Washington DC and New York City

Tin Foil Hat
ON

The Apollo moon landing mission discovered that there are extensive alien "bases" located on the dark side of the moon containing numerous huge structures and towers over a half-mile tall. These were filmed and photographed extensively and there are many semi-censored photos of these buildings available on the web.

The astronauts were also constantly observed by UFOs during their stay on the moon and tapes of their comments about this fact are available, including the cryptic comment back to Houston: "They're here and they were waiting for us". Ask yourself why the first men to ever walk on the moon would radio that particular message for all to hear were it not true.

Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin have both admitted in filmed interviews that this stuff is entirely factual and as usual, they were strongly encouraged to keep their mouths shut about it.

This could be perhaps the most important discovery in human history and nobody knows anything about it.

They don't want us to know.

Who the hell came up with this one? Damn hippies.

BSF I'm looking squarely in your direction. 😉

FB_IMG_1649975336598.jpg

This just came to my attention at 6 am in this dreary rain soaked morning..

Is this what you believe, man? @Big/Sky/Fly

This mystical anti-reason, anti-life fear mongering?

Just curious cuz it reads a lot like the endless stream of anti-technology religious tripe like barcodes being demonic tools of Satan that my fundamentalist Baptist Christian brother believes.

Do you who believe this and go as far as he does? When I was living in a hell on earth, for me anyway, recently he told me the malevolent humans my current word was populated with were in fact liiteral physical demons I had to physically slay, read that, kill, as God's will in order to save my soul. The old principalities gibberish well interspersed throughout his biblical quotes.

The disastrous logical consequences that this non reality based premise carries with it is epic in scale, for man's soul and the world at large.

This is the precicely the religious thinking spell which which humanity accepted en mass which created the literal human hell on earth, the Dark Ages.

A wise woman once accurately stated the Dark Ages were dark on principle. Indeed they were and misery and tragic spiritual and physical consequences followed.

A more vicious anti life ideology I don't think I know of.

FB_IMG_1650361691132.jpg

"I may sound like a broken record, but people need to understand that A.I. is not our friend. Their plan is to get us all tied to the convenience of the internet.. you can click a button and have food and products delivered within hours... just because something is easy, does not mean it is good.

They are planning on locking us into a virtual matrix... do not fall for it. We must resist ALL A.I. as it is designed to replace humans at some point.

They are slowly connecting our minds to the internet... we are in a haze of what is real and what is not. The longer we play in this realm, the less we will be able to differentiates the difference of real world and fake world.

Enter in the Metaverse... a simulated reality where we can leave our world and live anyway or anywhere we desire. Sounds fun?!?! Maybe at first... but once you enter the Metaverse, do you ever really get out? Or are you a prisoner of your own mind.

Many think I am exaggerating or being dramatic, but I assure you that we are well on our way to being entered into the artificial matrix.

In fact many would argue that we are already there and have no clue. This I can promise you.... I am well aware of where we stand as humanity and I am here to stop it.

We are the matrix breakers... we entered this reality to rewrite the codes to help humanity escape the deep mind controlled programming.

Now that you are aware of this possibility... will you join me and the many others in stopping their Satanic plans? Or will you mindlessly follow them into Hell.

We must rise up and get out of this nightmare.. do not fall for the convey of the beast system as it will seem like a gift. In actuality it is a nightmare designed to trap your soul for eternity. Spend everyday doing something to break this system as it is "Satans" plan...""

Back