Conspiracy Theories Thread...

Too bad, I think the Bengals fans could've used that for their fansite. ROFL

lol.

-------

Greenpeace founder Patrick Moore says there is no proof global warming is caused by humans, but it is likely enough that the world should turn to nuclear power - a concept tied closely to the underground nuclear testing his former environmental group formed to oppose.

The chemistry of the atmosphere is changing, and there is a high-enough risk that “true believers” like Al Gore are right that world economies need to wean themselves off fossil fuels to reduce greenhouse gases, he said.

“It’s like buying fire insurance,” Moore said. “We all own fire insurance even though there is a low risk we are going to get into an accident.”

The only viable solution is to build hundreds of nuclear power plants over the next century, Moore told the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday. There isn’t enough potential for wind, solar, hydroelectric, and geothermal or other renewable energy sources, he said.

lol.

-------

Greenpeace founder Patrick Moore says there is no proof global warming is caused by humans, but it is likely enough that the world should turn to nuclear power - a concept tied closely to the underground nuclear testing his former environmental group formed to oppose.

The chemistry of the atmosphere is changing, and there is a high-enough risk that “true believers” like Al Gore are right that world economies need to wean themselves off fossil fuels to reduce greenhouse gases, he said.

“It’s like buying fire insurance,” Moore said. “We all own fire insurance even though there is a low risk we are going to get into an accident.”

The only viable solution is to build hundreds of nuclear power plants over the next century, Moore told the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday. There isn’t enough potential for wind, solar, hydroelectric, and geothermal or other renewable energy sources, he said.

Al Gore has no credibility on this topic! This guy wastes more energy with his numerous huge homes. And that's just for starters. The guy is a fraud when it comes to being Green.

Al Gore has no credibility on this topic! This guy wastes more energy with his numerous huge homes. And that's just for starters. The guy is a fraud when it comes to being Green.

it's not easy
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbCI68eSNsA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbCI68eSNsA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I believe inciting riots is "sort of illegal" or am I wrong? He is so off his rocker has always been. But shock jocks are beloved in this country who the hell knows why?:confused:

You can read the transcript of what he said here

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania. This is Brian. Great to have you here, sir.

CALLER: Yes, thank you. I was calling to comment on -- on -- on first of all the gentleman that had called in earlier about your ego. I am a Republican, and I'm a very conservative Republican. However, I have to agree a little bit, Rush, that -- from a comment that you made a little while ago, that -- I do believe your ego is run away with you slightly.

RUSH: Well, first off, it was an e-mail. The guy didn't call actually, I read an e-mail from him that my ego was out of control.

CALLER: Understood. Well, I believe in ego. I believe it's a necessary for your occupation. I believe it's the engine that, you know, that needs to be fed to make you good at what you do. I'm in sales, and I believe that for myself. But your comment about wanting your Operation Chaos to go all the way, like back to 1968 with riots in the streets, turned over burning cars, and I believe you even said "literally."

RUSH: I did say literal riots. Al Sharpton has promised them!

CALLER: But you said, "That's what we want." That's not good for anybody, and hopefully you really don't want that, and most of us don't. I believe in your Operation Chaos. It showed great ingenuity, and it was and is a fantastic idea. However, riots and burning cars would make all Americans look bad. I believe our whole premise --

RUSH: To who? To who would it make all Americans look bad?

CALLER: To the world.

RUSH: Oh, screw it! Screw the world! You know, I can't --

CALLER: I think there's that ego again. (laughing)

RUSH: It will make...? Do you really think we ought to govern ourselves on the basis of what the world thinks of us?

CALLER: I believe that we need -- that our whole premise on working hard for our side is to bring all Americans together, Democrats, Republicans, and independents even, under one common goal that our forefathers designed for us.

RUSH: That's what we're trying to do. You don't bring them together. We don't bring people together. That's not how this country works. We defeat our political adversaries so that they're in the minority.

CALLER: I believe that, with -- with passion. But then also, I mean our -- our whole premise was our Constitution for our safety, you know, for our children's safety. And what would that show by riots and burning cars no matter what side did that? I just think, Rush, that that comment was a little out of line and maybe just not properly thought through. Because I don't believe that way, and I don't believe that most of us want that. Because people get hurt in those situations -- and we believe that our side as Republicans, we can do it better than the rest.

RUSH: As we would be demonstrating because there won't be riots at our convention.

CALLER: Actually they would be demonstrating as Americans --

RUSH: We don't riot.

CALLER: -- that they're more out of control.

RUSH: We don't burn our cars. We don't burn down our houses. We don't kill our children. We don't do half the things the American left does. We need the American left -- and this is another great thing about Operation Chaos; nothing to do with my ego. We need as many ignorant Americans to wake up and find out exactly who the modern-day Democrat Party is as dominated by the far left in this country. We need that to be seen. Now, I am not inspiring or inciting riots. I'm dreaming. (singing to the tune of White Christmas) "I'm dreaming of riots in Denver." Remember 1968? And which party did that? It was the radicals in that party, the anti-war radicals, the same bunch of clowns that are running around defining the Democrat Party today. What the world thinks of us? There was an analogy just this week about somebody in the world. I'm drawing a mental blank about this. But the fact is that the Democrat Party has members in it that have already said, "There will be riots," or something to that effect. Al Sharpton.

He was throwing down the gauntlet to the superdelegates: "You take this election away from Barack Obama, and there's gonna be trouble. There's going to be trouble in Denver." As for the rest of the world and what they think of us, you know, there's nothing that frustrates me more than to hear that. What part of the world do we care about? What part of the world do we want approval from? Do we want approval from the Europeans who have gone so damn wussy that they cannot -- they could not if they had to -- mount a military defense of themselves if they were attacked? Not even with NATO, because it has been allowed to lapse. Is it those people that we want the approval from? Do we want approval from people like Robert Mugabe? Do we want approval from some of the warlords and terrorists of Al-Qaeda? Who in the world do we want approval from? Do we want approval from Hamas, like Jimmy Carter does? We have the approval of our allies. We have the approval of the UK. We have the approval of the Australians. Do we want the approval of the Chinese? Do we want the approval of Kim Jong Il.

Who do we want to love us? What is this? I guarantee you: You live your life this way as an individual, and you are forever going to be confused and unhappy because you will be embarking on something that's impossible, and that is, A, to make everybody like you; and, B, respect you. This is something that has to be earned, particularly on the side of respect -- and respect is earned with strength. Nobody is going to respect you if they figure out you're doing whatever you have to do to get their approval. They're going to laugh at you! They're going to think you're a weak-kneed wuss. So the hell with that! We do, hopefully, the right thing for the sake of this country. We're the only ones in charge of our affairs. We don't farm out our defense, unless we elect Democrats. We don't farm out our protection against attack and national security, unless we elect Democrats. We don't farm out our economy and tear it up in the name of a hoax called global warming, unless we elect Democrats. Riots in Denver at the Democrat convention would see to it we don't elect Democrats -- and that's the best damn thing could happen for this country as far as anything I can think: Don't elect Democrats!

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Let me tell you something, folks. If there are riots in Denver, the world is gonna just think that we're just like them, and we have something in common with them, and isn't that what we want to say: "We're all the same"?

END TRANSCRIPT

http://www.washingtonyourefired.com/

<TABLE height=320 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=3 width=815 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=808 colSpan=3 height=21></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=399 height=200>WASHINGTON, YOU’RE FIRED!” was born out of sheer frustration with abuses in our current political system and it gives a voice to Americans across the country.

From the mismanagement of Hurricane Katrina rescue efforts and law enforcement abuses to the wrongful imprisonment and torturing of legal enemy combatants and misuse of the FBI and NSA -- nothing is taboo in this disturbing look at the last seven years of fundamentally flawed terror-related spy bills, how they affect you, and what you can do about it.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE height=320 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=3 width=815 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=808 colSpan=3 height=21></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=399 height=200>www.americandrugwar.com

it's not easy
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbCI68eSNsA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbCI68eSNsA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

What's green and smells like ...umm nevermind.

http://www.washingtonyourefired.com/

<TABLE height=320 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=3 width=815 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=808 colSpan=3 height=21></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=399 height=200>WASHINGTON, YOU’RE FIRED!” was born out of sheer frustration with abuses in our current political system and it gives a voice to Americans across the country.

From the mismanagement of Hurricane Katrina rescue efforts and law enforcement abuses to the wrongful imprisonment and torturing of legal enemy combatants and misuse of the FBI and NSA -- nothing is taboo in this disturbing look at the last seven years of fundamentally flawed terror-related spy bills, how they affect you, and what you can do about it.

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority
keen to set brush fires in people’s minds -- SAMUEL ADAMS

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pejhz81fLsc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pejhz81fLsc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-taU9d26wT4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-taU9d26wT4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

HR 1955 Thought-Crime Legislation

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Op3x154z2I&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Op3x154z2I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

i have a theory that the reason the celtics suck so much tonight is because the NBA said if they dont let Lebron win tonight then they will be kicked out of the leauge

Patriots Planet is actually a government/NFL conspiracy to locate and identify cheaters.

Ive said to much already.....

*skulks away*

they're out there and watching

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7bLmqK4dBwY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7bLmqK4dBwY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

they're out there and watching

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7bLmqK4dBwY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>
lol, interesting.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X69EYLjpNR4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X69EYLjpNR4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QYZchn5G9p4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QYZchn5G9p4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Weather warfare

Beware the US military’s experiments with climatic warfare, says Michel Chossudovsky

Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world’s weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use.

Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’.

During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world.

Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report, ‘offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary’, capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes: ‘Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies.’

In 1977, an international Convention was ratified by the UN General Assembly which banned ‘military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects.’ It defined ‘environmental modification techniques’ as ‘any technique for changing – through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes – the dynamics, composition or structure of the earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space.’

While the substance of the 1977 Convention was reasserted in the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) signed at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio, debate on weather modification for military use has become a scientific taboo. Military analysts are mute on the subject.

Meteorologists are not investigating the matter and environmentalists are focused on greenhouse gas emissions under the Kyoto Protocol. Neither is the possibility of climatic or environmental manipulations as part of a military and intelligence agenda, while tacitly acknowledged, part of the broader debate on climate change under UN auspices.

The HAARP Programme

Established in 1992, HAARP, based in Gokona, Alaska, is an array of high-powered antennas that transmit, through high-frequency radio waves, massive amounts of energy into the ionosphere (the upper layer of the atmosphere). Their construction was funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Operated jointly by the Air Force Research Laboratory and the Office of Naval Research, HAARP constitutes a system of powerful antennas capable of creating ‘controlled local modifications of the ionosphere’.

According to its official website, www.haarp.alaska.edu , HAARP will be used ‘to induce a small, localized change in ionospheric temperature so physical reactions can be studied by other instruments located either at or close to the HAARP site’.

But Rosalie Bertell, president of the International Institute of Concern for Public Health, says HAARP operates as ‘a gigantic heater that can cause major disruptions in the ionosphere, creating not just holes, but long incisions in the protective layer that keeps deadly radiation from bombarding the planet’. Physicist Dr Bernard Eastlund called it ‘the largest ionospheric heater ever built’.

HAARP is presented by the US Air Force as a research programme, but military documents confirm its main objective is to ‘induce ionospheric modifications’ with a view to altering weather patterns and disrupting communications and radar. According to a report by the Russian State Duma: ‘The US plans to carry out large-scale experiments under the HAARP programme [and] create weapons capable of breaking radio communication lines and equipment installed on spaceships and rockets, provoke serious accidents in electricity networks and in oil and gas pipelines, and have a negative impact on the mental health of entire regions.’

An analysis of statements emanating from the US Air Force points to the unthinkable: the covert manipulation of weather patterns, communications and electric power systems as a weapon of global warfare, enabling the US to disrupt and dominate entire regions.

Weather manipulation is the pre-emptive weapon par excellence. It can be directed against enemy countries or ‘friendly nations’ without their knowledge, used to destabilise economies, ecosystems and agriculture. It can also trigger havoc in financial and commodity markets. The disruption in agriculture creates a greater dependency on food aid and imported grain staples from the US and other Western countries.

HAARP was developed as part of an Anglo-American partnership between Raytheon Corporation, which owns the HAARP patents, and British Aerospace Systems (BAES). The HAARP project is one among several collaborative ventures in advanced weapons systems between the two defence giants.

The HAARP project was initiated in 1992 by Advanced Power Technologies, Inc. (APTI), a subsidiary of Atlantic Richfield Corporation (ARCO). APTI (including the HAARP patents) was sold by ARCO to E-Systems Inc, in 1994.

E-Systems, on contract to the CIA and US Department of Defense, outfitted the ‘Doomsday Plan’, which ‘allows the President to manage a nuclear war’. Subsequently acquired by Raytheon Corporation, it is among the largest intelligence contractors in the World.

BAES was involved in the development of the advanced stage of the HAARP antenna array under a 2004 contract with the Office of Naval Research. The installation of 132 highfrequency transmitters was entrusted by BAES to its US subsidiary, BAE Systems Inc. The project, according to a July report in Defense News, was undertaken by BAES’s Electronic Warfare division. In September it received DARPA’s top award for technical achievement for the design, construction and activation of the HAARP array of antennas.

The HAARP system is fully operational and in many regards dwarfs existing conventional and strategic weapons systems. While there is no firm evidence of its use for military purposes, Air Force documents suggest HAARP is an integral part of the militarisation of space. One would expect the antennas already to have been subjected to routine testing.

Under the UNFCCC, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has a mandate ‘to assess scientific, technical and socioeconomic information relevant for the understanding of climate change’. This mandate includes environmental warfare. ‘Geo-engineering’ is acknowledged, but the underlying military applications are neither the object of policy analysis or scientific research in the thousands of pages of IPCC reports and supporting documents, based on the expertise and input of some 2,500 scientists, policymakers and environmentalists.

http://www.theecologist.org/archive_detail.asp?content_id=1215

Back