Coronavirus

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
We retaking about testing inaccuracy here Midrange. Stay on topic.;)
PCR test was never, ever supposed to be for the Wuhan Wiggle. The creator of the test mysteriously died a few months before Event 201. He most likely died from it apparently. :coffee:

patswin

WTF
Reaction score
PCR test was never, ever supposed to be for the Wuhan Wiggle. The creator of the test mysteriously died a few months before Event 201. He most likely died from it apparently. :coffee:
I did read an interview with him where he said if you run enough cycles on a PCR test you can find any disease in anyone.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I read that as well. Very telling.
Whats telling is people keep getting covid and dying....thats pretty telling. It was telling when my wife was in a hospital and almost died from it. Not sure they ran enough tests on her that it said she had it, she did, so do others. At some point you guys are going to have to figure out that it is out there and its serious and its not conspiracy.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Whats telling is people keep getting covid and dying....thats pretty telling. It was telling when my wife was in a hospital and almost died from it. Not sure they ran enough tests on her that it said she had it, she did, so do others. At some point you guys are going to have to figure out that it is out there and its serious and its not conspiracy.

I have never, not once said this thing is not real. You misrepresent what people say so often its ,messed up.

shecolt

Reaction score
Some of you may remember my story back in April of receiving an Economic Impact Payment for my mother who passed in February. First, there was the letter telling her that they were depositing the money in her account. Of course, that failed because her account had been closed. Then, came the actual check. A check that I returned after "checking" the big box on the envelope to let them know that the person receiving the payment was deceased. A week later, the USPS returned that check to me. I sent it back again and since it didn't reappear, I thought the IRS finally understood that my mother was deceased.

So, I was surprised to see that they sent her a letter today to inform her that they were unable to issue that check, but that she may be able to claim a credit on her 2020 tax return. Now, I'm wondering if she will also be receiving the second check or if they have since gotten the clever idea to work with the Social Security Administration to see if the recipient is actually alive.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I have never, not once said this thing is not real. You misrepresent what people say so often its ,messed up.
No I sit around watching you guys run around posting story after story about why covid is not a big deal. I am glad you took that to me only you thought, thats pretty telling as well. But if you can show me where I said JOhn said its not real, I would appreciate it while you talk about misinterpretation.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
@shecolt,
geebus.
next you'll get a letter from the probate court wondering why they didn't get their paws on it!

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score

This is exactly what we experienced in our two weeks in Florida over the holidays.

I had to LOL @ the " It looked like the Before Times."

My sister and brother in law got back last week from 2 weeks in Tampa/Saint Pete and their experiences mirrored yours and the author's.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Hospitalizations down 50 % fom last week and all have survived..

Concord Hospial.

As of January 11, we've ordered COVID-19 tests for approximately 35,081 patients. To date, we've received results for 34,972 patients, which includes 1,342 COVID-19 positive results. Of the 1,342 positive results, 22 patients are currently hospitalized.