Coronavirus

patswin

WTF
Reaction score
Just a thought that probably applies to other political issues as well as COVID. The liberals have a done a fine job weaponizing this against Trump specifically and the right in general. For months the narrative has been to blame Trump and that’s been great air cover for the staggering failures of the state officials in their response. It won’t be long until “ we don’t have Trump to beat on anymore”. Inevitably the focus will have to turn to the liberal officials and it will be interesting to watch that roll out. Of course it will remain fashionable to blame Trump for a period of time. But in this climate of restrictions and growing anger, I am sure the left will be preoccupied with joy at their great victory and probably does not anticipate what’s coming down the line. There’s tens of millions of pissed off people who want their lives back and the government playbook of ignoring that is going to have consequences.
I have felt for a long time that judgement day approaches for many public officials. We will see if that’s the case.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Not surprising at all with the type of virus it is. My question is if we would 'need' the vaccine yearly like the flu, or if this new RNA technique changes that.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
just guessing with 0 info, it would have to be a new one every year because it would mutate. thought the vaccine would just help the rna make this strain specific antibodies?

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
just guessing with 0 info, it would have to be a new one every year because it would mutate. thought the vaccine would just help the rna make this strain specific antibodies?
Yeah, definitely need to find more info, because from what I understand from past reading, along with the Mink, South Africa, Japan, and UK newer strains, there are already at least 10 different strains in 2020 alone.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Not surprising at all with the type of virus it is. My question is if we would 'need' the vaccine yearly like the flu, or if this new RNA technique changes that.
They've already said that they have CV 21, CV 23 planned...so, yes. They basically think of your body as a computer, so, something along those lines.

Luciferase will eventually replace the white card certificate paper.

This is so 1984...and Germany too. Back in the day.

johnlocke

Reaction score
This seems just a little otherwordly. standing outside of the Concord City Hall. Everyone in masks, only 2 allowed in at a time and red lines on the sidewalk demarcation social distancing.

johnlocke

Reaction score
This seems just a little otherwordly. standing outside of the Concord City Hall. Everyone in masks, only 2 allowed in at a time and red lines on the sidewalk demarcation social distancing.

2 people to let us in. At least they are creating government jobs, right?