Coronavirus

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
PR, I ask you the same question I asked Roger, what should he have done that is in his detail of his job duties as US Senator? If this was a democrat doing the same thing, I would say the same thing. There is not a single thing Ted Cruz could've done as a lawyer before he was a senator that would have gotten the electricity on quicker then if he was on vacation. I seen somewhere you said to the line of, "he left his dog at home". Guess what, as long as it is taken care of (being fed, etc), no big deal there either. Most people I know won't take pets on vacation if they are flying. If they drive, they might. Of course, this is probably all because he is a Republican and we know how you stand on them.
The dog story was nothing but a BS hatred article. Your right If any family goes away . They have some one watch & feed their dog on vacation. What party he belongs to shouldn't matter. It was still a horrible decision by Cruz. Not to delay or send his family on vacation. Then join them on vacation a few days later

Last edited:

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Again, not answering a direct question. In his appointment as a United States (not Texas State Senator) and his abilities to do something, what should he have done? I will keep circling back to this. Other then looks, what could he have done. That is a very simple question to answer.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Again, not answering a direct question. In his appointment as a United States (not Texas State Senator) and his abilities to do something, what should he have done? I will keep circling back to this. Other then looks, what could he have done. That is a very simple question to answer.
Really? You are right! It is simple. He introduces some bill (not sure what) that saves Texas from their disaster. The house adopts it as written and runs it through without debate (Nancy was out buying pints) where it is immediately and almost unanimously passed by the senate and handed to Usain Bolt the official Senate message runner who runs it to Sleepy Joe, in World Record time, who signs it immediately in spite of Nancy, now back from shopping, standing over him demanding that he veto it, and . . .

Voila!

Cheers

Providence Colt

Reaction score

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
When you're one of only two statewide federal officials, you can work with FEMA directly and help direct different kinds of help, direct the help to where it's needed the most. As an example, how much of TX is without drinking water? You can direct generators to municipal water purification plants.

You have staff all over the state. They can be directed to interface with the federal agencies and state/local government and agencies. The staff doesn't hear the same things that a governor, in this case a really crappy one, might be telling others.

You can help and reassure people that are your constituents who have sustained losses. Today I'm hearing about people getting $17,000 water bills. You can work with the municipalities to find out what's going on there and help people who need assistance getting to the right source.

You can stand in a church and help hand out food. You can help build berms to hold back water to save someone's house. You can assist to direct people to warming spaces, shelters, food sources. You can make calls to other states to get extra generators, food, water. You can RAISE MONEY, as AOC has done, over $2 million in the last 36 hours, for people who have lost homes and will need temporary housing in the midst of a pandemic.

I mean, it's not too difficult. If you are supposed to be working for your state, then work for your damn state instead of screaming how poorly blue states are run.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
a lot of leadership is being in it with your people. so it's not just "optics" it is putting yourself above them rather than showing you are there with them.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
When you're one of only two statewide federal officials, you can work with FEMA directly and help direct different kinds of help, direct the help to where it's needed the most. As an example, how much of TX is without drinking water? You can direct generators to municipal water purification plants.

You have staff all over the state. They can be directed to interface with the federal agencies and state/local government and agencies. The staff doesn't hear the same things that a governor, in this case a really crappy one, might be telling others.

You can help and reassure people that are your constituents who have sustained losses. Today I'm hearing about people getting $17,000 water bills. You can work with the municipalities to find out what's going on there and help people who need assistance getting to the right source.

You can stand in a church and help hand out food. You can help build berms to hold back water to save someone's house. You can assist to direct people to warming spaces, shelters, food sources. You can make calls to other states to get extra generators, food, water. You can RAISE MONEY, as AOC has done, over $2 million in the last 36 hours, for people who have lost homes and will need temporary housing in the midst of a pandemic.

I mean, it's not too difficult. If you are supposed to be working for your state, then work for your damn state instead of screaming how poorly blue states are run.
and people did this. There were politicians not even from Texas that came to help Texas. He chose to flee instead. Its always during a crisis you find out who truly care. Some run toward the flames, some run away from it.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
This not a question they will answer. They will simply ignore it as they do everything that doesn't align with their progressive ideology and hatred.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
For you Providence Colt, Middie, NFLbaby, PFL, RoadNasty and the the rest that have so easily fallen in line with the NWO/Swamp. I am being 100% sincere when I say that I wish you the best on your personal journeys and that I truly hope you can get to a good place. 100% SINCERE.

View: https://youtu.be/zXUtsft0Z74

This would be just plain weird if it weren't so accurate.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
You mean China might not have truthfully reported how bad it was? You don’t say, I don’t think anyone ever thought that. Hopefully my sarcasm came through, if not, that was all sarcasm.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
You mean China might not have truthfully reported how bad it was? You don’t say, I don’t think anyone ever thought that. Hopefully my sarcasm came through, if not, that was all sarcasm.
Sadly, you must explain it to the left here.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score

The doofus who owns the Jets...also owns J&J. J&J are legit. Their baby powder is safe... :coffee:

dafuq