Reaction score
definition of vaccine

covid 19 shot does NOT make you immune to covid 19
ergo, it is NOT a vaccine

polio vaccine is a vaccine. it PREVENTS you from getting it

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
It is hilarious. You stand in line while socially distancing at the counter to check bags. You do it again at security. Then again at the DD in the terminal. AND AGAIN at the gate to get on the plane.

Only to basically sit in each other's laps on the plane.

They do hand you a Clorox wipe on the way on the plane. Flew American on two trips to FL and the rules on each flight were different. Two said no service due to covid. One had service only in first class and the other had service in the back too.

But it is UNSAFE and RACIST to send kids back to school in Chicago. :rolleyes:

According to the progressives...

Last edited:

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
Had a friend pass away last Thurs. at his home. His brother tells me he had talked to him the sat before his passing and that he was having terrible body aches and had a cough. His brother told him he should call the Dr. because he sounded terrible. On the Thurs. he passed his wife put a chair in the shower because he was to weak to stand but wanted to shower before heading to the hospital. He died in that shower from what they said at the time a heart attack. By the time EMT arrived he had been down for close to 15 minutes so they did not try and resuscitate him and did not transport him. After they heard the wife explain his symptoms they gave her a covid-19 test and she tested positive. The family is now waiting for the covid test results on him from the medical examiner.
Just plain sad.
A follow up on this post. I talked to my friends brother today and he said the medical examiners autopsy report came back last friday. They told him that his brother did have covid-19 that had caused blood clots in his lungs. Those clots then traveled to the heart and caused the heart attack.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
A follow up on this post. I talked to my friends brother today and he said the medical examiners autopsy report came back last friday. They told him that his brother did have covid-19 that had caused blood clots in his lungs. Those clots then traveled to the heart and caused the heart attack.
Sorry to hear that man. My wife and I also lost a friend to covid as well.. Over 400k deaths in the US now.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
Fear & misinformation was used a lot by media for Covid 19. I’m seeing people use that same approach for vaccine. No one going to force you to take the it. As proven by Heath care workers that has decided against it .

Last edited:

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Fear & misinformation was used a lot by media for Covid 19. I’m seeing people use that same approach for vaccine. No one going to force you to take the it. As proven by Heath care workers that has decided against it .
I still think some people are going to be 'forced' either by their employer or by traveling - like proof of vaccination to fly.

I still need to read more on the actual shots though. At this point, I am not sure if they do much more than offer 6 months of increased protection.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
I still think some people are going to be 'forced' either by their employer or by traveling - like proof of vaccination to fly.

I still need to read more on the actual shots though. At this point, I am not sure if they do much more than offer 6 months of increased protection.
I know airlines require a negative test to fly to certain destinations. I haven't read anything besides conspiracy theories. The heathcare workers that refused losing their jobs. My sister got both shots. She works in dentist office. She said another employee decided against it

Last edited:

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Cruises will likely require it, at least short term. Long term, it probably won't be. Give it a year and Covid restrictions will be quietly dropped.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I can only think that the plan is if enough people get the shot this year, we will have enough temporary immunity to halt the spread of the thing.

And then in the future, treated more like a yearly flu shot for at risk groups.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
This is not true everywhere...but, you can always find another job. I know nurses who were basically bullied into getting the jab. But, they can find a different job somewhere else though.

Grocery stores are already talking about having to get the jab to buy groceries.

It's going to be forced everywhere eventually...without having to really say it. Doublespeak.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
This is not true everywhere...but, you can always find another job. I know nurses who were basically bullied into getting the jab. But, they can find a different job somewhere else though.

Grocery stores are already talking about having to get the jab to buy groceries.

It's going to be forced everywhere eventually...without having to really say it. Doublespeak.
Until I see something different these will just be conspiracy theories. Fear A very powerful weapon. it’s still months away from public getting the vaccines. They can’t even force people to take current vaccines available.