Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
It won't be a government mandate, so it will be on individual businesses to make a determination for what is right for their company.
I know it won't be a government mandate but I've been hearing that business' may do something along those lines which, again, I don't think is legal and I think something like this could go before the SC but I'm not a lawyer so I'm just guessing here.

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
With all due respect, I listened up to the 3:14 mark where he indicated average age every year was 78.6. I stopped there to fact check with the CDC. In the age category of 75-84, the average age for that group being approximately 79.5, a bit higher than he mentioned but by a negligible amount, there were 148,166 deaths from COVID, and I'm sorry but I forgot to write down the time period. In the same age group for the same period of time there were 1,002,845 deaths. So it's certainly a false narrative to make it sound as though it's an equal number for deaths being comparable from COVID to natural or other causes of death; therefore asserting that, hey, nothing out of place here, what's the big deal.

I haven't gotten past the 3:14 mark, and I'm not sure I will.

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
I know it won't be a government mandate but I've been hearing that business' may do something along those lines which, again, I don't think is legal and I think something like this could go before the SC but I'm not a lawyer so I'm just guessing here.
Most, if not all, major airlines have mask mandates. In MA, mask mandates for grocery stores and other retail sites, and all restaurants. Businesses can do whatever they want. You can't walk into a store or restaurant barefoot or shirtless because that's company policy. This is no different.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Most, if not all, major airlines have mask mandates. In MA, mask mandates for grocery stores and other retail sites, and all restaurants. Businesses can do whatever they want. You can't walk into a store or restaurant barefoot or shirtless because that's company policy. This is no different.
There certainly is a difference here, wearing a mask is not even in the same category as being required to have an injection, the mask is relatively harmless and can be removed, once you get that injection it's there for good. There are millions of Americans that don't want that injection because not enough testing has been done to show what kind of affects it will have on a person down the road.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
But you should be allowed to refuse service to gays or blacks of course! It’s an OUTRAGE that we can’t do that because MUH FREDUMB! But it’s also an OUTRAGE that a business require you to vaccinate before exposing other clientele!

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Businesses in OH cannot do what they want. masks are a state mandate. i'm guessing a lot of other states are similar. or else why did cftte post that IN was lifting their statewide mask mandate?

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
Businesses in OH cannot do what they want. masks are a state mandate. i'm guessing a lot of other states are similar. or else why did cftte post that IN was lifting their statewide mask mandate?
A few are not enforcing it. I been to gas stations , repair shops & couple restaurants. States lawmakers removed Dewine emergency powers.

Last edited:

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Even if states lift the muzzle mandates the county health director has the authoritah to play Hitler. They have more power than the mayors and the governors.

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Superspreader events...like all of those Antifa riots? :coffee:
Way to make a pointless, irrelevant comment.

In any event, do you mean these peaceful protests against racial and social injustice or Trump's superspreader hate rallies? Funny, but it looks to me like the protesters are all wearing masks. Not so much with the morons at the lie fests.

For New Yorkers Brutalized in Black Lives Matter Marches, Capitol Response  Brings Disbelief and Bitterness - THE CITY

1617739951778.png

Last edited:

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
There certainly is a difference here, wearing a mask is not even in the same category as being required to have an injection, the mask is relatively harmless and can be removed, once you get that injection it's there for good. There are millions of Americans that don't want that injection because not enough testing has been done to show what kind of affects it will have on a person down the road.
Common sense post.

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
I understand the reluctance to get the injection. The difference for me was that this was not a dead virus being injected; it was more like a fatty coating that surrounds the cells to protect them and reject the virus from what I understand. Otherwise, I might have waited a bit longer.

AnOldTroll

Reaction score
With all due respect, I listened up to the 3:14 mark where he indicated average age every year was 78.6. I stopped there to fact check with the CDC. In the age category of 75-84, the average age for that group being approximately 79.5, a bit higher than he mentioned but by a negligible amount, there were 148,166 deaths from COVID, and I'm sorry but I forgot to write down the time period. In the same age group for the same period of time there were 1,002,845 deaths. So it's certainly a false narrative to make it sound as though it's an equal number for deaths being comparable from COVID to natural or other causes of death; therefore asserting that, hey, nothing out of place here, what's the big deal.

I haven't gotten past the 3:14 mark, and I'm not sure I will.

I wonder what the death rate for folks in that age group for the standard flu for the last what is it now, 15 mos.?
Just so weird...

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Way to make a pointless, irrelevant comment.

In any event, do you mean these peaceful protests against racial and social injustice or Trump's superspreader hate rallies? Funny, but it looks to me like the protesters are all wearing masks. Not so much with the morons at the lie fests.

For New Yorkers Brutalized in Black Lives Matter Marches, Capitol Response  Brings Disbelief and Bitterness - THE CITY

View attachment 3071
There is no way that anyone can actually believe that is representative of the riots, mob scenes, looting and police station burning that went on for 9 months last year.

It's not possible.

Question is: why did you try to pass it off as such?

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
But you should be allowed to refuse service to gays or blacks of course! It’s an OUTRAGE that we can’t do that because MUH FREDUMB! But it’s also an OUTRAGE that a business require you to vaccinate before exposing other clientele!
This has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, try sticking to it for a change.

AnOldTroll

Reaction score
There is no way that anyone can actually believe that is representative of the riots, mob scenes, looting and police station burning that went on for 9 months last year.

It's not possible.

Question is: why did you try to pass it off as such?
Yep. Let me know if you want me to find pics of what happened to MY VILLAGE!

I personally felt the LEFT egged it on. No fucking way anyone that was ok with Trump would do this, TDS on steroids.
Wake up.

Stop making me think about it.

Last edited:

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Yep. Let me know if you want me to find pics of what happened to MY VILLAGE!

I personally felt the LEFT egged it on. No fucking way anyone that was ok with Trump would do this, TDS on steroids.
Wake up.

Stop making me think about it.
Ayup.

Status
Not open for further replies.