Cowturds: Gamete Thread

When Dallas is relevant, they draw in huge numbers. I am sure Jerrah is happy.
Absolutely all these numbers reflect only on America's Team. No one could possibly give a poop obout a Brady less Pat's team.

Every single post. He's lurking. As transparent as Lululemon Yoga Pants.

Cheers

I expect that he will be cut before too long, to not know you have to go in motion when you're supposed too is just plain stupid, wasted a very important play at a crucial time in the game.
To not know you're supposed go in motion after 3 years in a system is laziness imo. Trade him if we get a 5th or 6th for him we'll be ahead of the game I think.

Even without you know who here anymore, people are still obsessed with our team. I've never seen such an obsession with a sports team in my life. And, I fully realize it had to with them playing Dallas as well, but 30 million people watching a game into the 4th qtr between two teams in different conferences in October, is a very impressive number.
I've been in Ft. Myers Beach since 10/11. Wearing my Pats hat on the beach. Loads of people from the Midwest have told me the only team they watch outside of their own is NE, and it's shocking to me how many have said they were rooting for us vs Dallas. They also told me it's far easier rooting for NE now that Brady is gone. Interesting...

I've been in Ft. Myers Beach since 10/11. Wearing my Pats hat on the beach. Loads of people from the Midwest have told me the only team they watch outside of their own is NE, and it's shocking to me how many have said they were rooting for us vs Dallas. They also told me it's far easier rooting for NE now that Brady is gone. Interesting...
We go down that way (little further south) several times during winter and encounter the same last winter more than ever.

1. Dallas Cowboys

The Dallas Cowboys own the top offensive line in the NFL through the first six weeks of the season, boast a talented receiver room that has only grown deeper as players such as Cedrick Wilson step up due to injuries and Dak Prescott is playing better than he ever has before. All of that is paired with a smart offensive coordinator in Kellen Moore, who has shown incredible adaptability to call the best plays to attack whatever the defense is giving his offense on a week-to-week basis. Only the Bills have a higher rate of scoring drives than Dallas' 51.5% mark.

This is the best offense in football right now.

for better perspective. We took them to the wire.

1. Dallas Cowboys

The Dallas Cowboys own the top offensive line in the NFL through the first six weeks of the season, boast a talented receiver room that has only grown deeper as players such as Cedrick Wilson step up due to injuries and Dak Prescott is playing better than he ever has before. All of that is paired with a smart offensive coordinator in Kellen Moore, who has shown incredible adaptability to call the best plays to attack whatever the defense is giving his offense on a week-to-week basis. Only the Bills have a higher rate of scoring drives than Dallas' 51.5% mark.

This is the best offense in football right now.

for better perspective. We took them to the wire.
Exactly.

This is the point I am making as well. Throw in the blocked punt and pick 6, and if we'd won, would people making the same ticky tack commentary? No, probably not.

Even our favorite poster here keeps saying "Dallas made so many penalties"...YES! Because they were penalties. Duh. What Pats fan wouldn't want those obvious calls called? Dallas is an immature and undisciplined team and it worked to our advantage, as if those calls shouldn't have been made after egregious penalties that they were. Good grief.

Dallas outplayed TB in Week 1 and it's unfortunate we didn't outplay them last week because it was there to be had. Not you, but people need to move on. Let's blast the Jets and get right and take into LA and focus on that 60 mins of 3 phase consistency and take them down, too.

Chicken bones.

I took a class from a voodoo priestess when I was down in NOLA and she taught me how to throw the bones (and also make
a killer gumbo) and how to interpret the pattern in which they land to divine the future. I find it to be far more accurate than
tarot cards, astrology or listening to Rex Ryan in getting a read on how things will play out.

The bones don't lie.

I don't pretend to know what you use to predict the future of this team, but I'm pretty comfortable using this method. That and
wild-ass guesses based on 57 years of watching this team as carefully as I can.

Maybe we can compare notes later on! I'll be looking forward to that.
Spolier: The notes get kinda thin after 'BB Sux' and 'brady Rulez'. :coffee:

Any defense that has Jalen Fucking Mills one-on-one with CeeDee Lamb across the field, is a defense I'd rather not see again.
Reminded me of Hobbs on Burress in SB 42. Why oh why? Or Arrington on Chris Matthews who is 6'5 in SB 49. If it looks like it's that bad of a match up, throw the Safety over the top and give the mismtach the help. Then sub it out.

Back