Cowturds: Gamete Thread

What are you basing this on?

Chicken bones.

I took a class from a voodoo priestess when I was down in NOLA and she taught me how to throw the bones (and also make
a killer gumbo) and how to interpret the pattern in which they land to divine the future. I find it to be far more accurate than
tarot cards, astrology or listening to Rex Ryan in getting a read on how things will play out.

The bones don't lie.

I don't pretend to know what you use to predict the future of this team, but I'm pretty comfortable using this method. That and
wild-ass guesses based on 57 years of watching this team as carefully as I can.

Maybe we can compare notes later on! I'll be looking forward to that.

Don't know 'bout anyone else but gawd I love my own Oyster po boy.

Cheers
Me personally dont like oysters but my boys and hubby do so I make them for them but my daughter and I will eat ( devour) any other po boy lol

~Dee~

According to CBS Sports, the Patriots-Cowboys game Sunday was the most streamed NFL regular season game in NFL history.

Per CBS, with a peak at 29.7 million toward exciting end, this was the most-watched @NFLonCBS national game since October 2015.

According to CBS Sports, the Patriots-Cowboys game Sunday was the most streamed NFL regular season game in NFL history.
Even without you know who here anymore, people are still obsessed with our team. I've never seen such an obsession with a sports team in my life. And, I fully realize it had to with them playing Dallas as well, but 30 million people watching a game into the 4th qtr between two teams in different conferences in October, is a very impressive number.

Per CBS, with a peak at 29.7 million toward exciting end, this was the most-watched @NFLonCBS national game since October 2015.
When Dallas is relevant, they draw in huge numbers. I am sure Jerrah is happy.

Back