Crap, bland UK band to ruin Superbowl by playing at halftime

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DdUzKZqvJnA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not that there's anything wrong with that

Was hoping they'd stick with the classic rock theme...Black Sabbath is doing their farewell tour. A nice, extended War Pigs jam would have worked great. :shrug_n:

Seeing Sabbath play the SB would be awesome. I saw them in Hyde Park in July 2014 and they were excellent.

I threw some flags.

I threw some flags forrrr you.

Oh what a thing to do.

Yea they were all yellow. :coffee:

Seeing Sabbath play the SB would be awesome. I saw them in Hyde Park in July 2014 and they were excellent.

Sabbath was old when I first saw them, at my first concert.

In 1983 or 1984.

FFS, stop. Just fvcking stop! SSSSTTTTTOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Fvck!

In 1983 or 1984.

Fvck!

I saw them in Portland in '77. Van Halen opened for them. They were all still young, especially Van Halen.

...you can hate me now...

I saw them in Portland in '77. Van Halen opened for them. They were all still young, especially Van Halen.

...you can hate me now...

No, you made my point.

That was 38 years ago!

And they were probably closer to 30 than 20 then.

Stop!

Go home!

Have supper at 4:15 and shut the lights off after the evening news.

No, you made my point.

That was 38 years ago!

And they were probably closer to 30 than 20 then.

Stop!

Go home!

Have supper at 4:15 and shut the lights off after the evening news.

Dude...I'm not THAT old. I was 13 when I went to that show.

In 1983 or 1984.

Fvck!

This is how I feel, when I hear the Stones are touring I'm like I saw the Stones in the 80's who the fvck wants to see these old bastards

We need to pass a rule that whenever someone posts about Katy Perry, there must be a pic attached.

:zzwhip:

This is how I feel, when I hear the Stones are touring I'm like I saw the Stones in the 80's who the fvck wants to see these old bastards

I'll probably take O.Z.O. jr. to see them at some point just because.

Over the years I've been a huge Springsteen fan and I just saw he's going on a mini tour, hitting Boston and I was like "meh", without The Big Man it just feels all wrong.

Never really a huge fan, but I can see that. Reminds me of watching the surviving members of Led Zeppelin on Letterman a few years ago after they had been honored by the Kennedy Center for something. Letterman asked them if they had considered getting another drummer and continuing on. They all said no, it wouldn't have been the same thing because it was something that just couldn't be duplicated. Same thing would apply here. Sure, you can get somebody to play the notes...but you can't recreate the experience.

I would have loved to see Poison and Motley Crew together...

The Stones did a Superbowl. And they absolutely sucked.

Back