Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. Pats loss to Rams in 2001 and Giants loss to Pats in 2007 as examples A and B.

You literally couldn't get through this sentence without contradicting yourself!
He/she does it in almost every single post.

Congratulations on your team being in first place. Do you want UT to add a Bucs forum to PatriotsPlanet?
Probably a good idea since any mention of Tampa causes PTSD up here.

Probably a good idea since any mention of Tampa causes PTSD up here.
BB's undressed Tom Brady last week on national tv and Jones outplayed Brady. No PTSD here. Just facts, truth and reality.

Get Mack a true number one option for him to play beside and a lot of these problems resolve themselves.
They will have a top ten pick to go get a true difference maker. The problem is that next year the secondary will need to be rebuilt as well.
^This was the other troll I mentioned earlier. I knew the name started with "Riv".

Grogan and this troll are claiming NE will only win about 5 games this year with a much better team than last year that won 7 during a pandemic and didn't even have a proper QB. It'd be awesome if their logic made sense as they trolled to hide it better.

Can someone please share how these kinds of comments aren't considered trolling?

^This was the other troll I mentioned earlier. I knew the name started with "Riv".

Grogan and this troll are claiming NE will only win about 5 games this year with a much better team than last year that won 7 during a pandemic and didn't even have a proper QB. It'd be awesome if their logic made sense as they trolled to hide it better.

Can someone please share how these kinds of comments aren't considered trolling?
The post you quoted is a different opinion from yours. It's an unpopular opinion. It doesn't make it a trolling post.

I will take responsibility for all the unpleasant posts I made, but I am not sorry I made them.
double-facepalm-memes.jpg

The Jet bros are both well-established planetteers. We mostly agree I believe that they are exemplary interlopers and we like them, Don't recall them ever causing trouble and they are true fans. Just an observation.

Cheers
Isn't it ironic that TyLawspick6 is a bigger troll in my opinion than most of other teams fans that visit this board. He's a wannabe internet bully that adds very little to discussion.

Isn't it ironic that TyLawspick6 is a bigger troll in my opinion than most of other teams fans that visit this board. He's a wannabe internet bully that adds very little to discussion.
Says a guy who is miserable NE won. THAT is trolling 101. Go away already. Insufferable and miserable.

Says a guy who is miserable NE won. THAT is trolling 101. Go away already. Insufferable and miserable.
You don't even know what you're talking about, you don't know me, or anyone else here, so don't presume to tell anyone what they feel or how to be a fan. You come off as nothing but an immature little fan boy that thinks the can bully people with your simplistic opinions. You add nothing to this board.

You don't even know what you're talking about, you don't know me, or anyone else here, so don't presume to tell anyone what they feel or how to be a fan. You come off as nothing but an immature little fan boy that thinks the can bully people with your simplistic opinions. You add nothing to this board.
I've forgotten more about this sport than you could ever dream of knowing. I also am not entitled, whiny and a frontrunner card carrying 98.5 Sports Hub fanboy like yourself.

Most underrated pick in the draft as far as I'm concerned. He will be every bit the player Vince was.
Good grief. You're telling me in one post I bring nothing to the board and yet you just proclaimed Barmore will be the best 3-4 NT the game has ever seen and go to Canton. I think people will easily see who knows the sport better.

Holy mackerel.

I've forgotten more about this sport than you could ever dream of knowing. I also am not entitled, whiny and a frontrunner card carrying 98.5 Sports Hub fanboy like yourself.
Yeah, and you're the bestest at humility!

Yeah, and you're the bestest at humility!
Please. There's nothing worse than someone who is clearly less knowledegable on a topic attempting to talk down to someone else. This Grogan character just said Barmore is going to Canton like Vince. Maybe that could happen, but to predict something like that after 7 games and proclaim that I bring nothing to to the board is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back