Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's relevant that's why. Jones is up for Offensive ROY so naturally one might mention another obvious contender for the award.

What's your goal here? Incessant adoration. Celebratory comments only.

What is your problem? Are you a professional dungbeetle?

I think it only makes sense that in order to have a football team accomplish the best run in football history, the person in charge has to have been practicing the best approach to team building in football history.
Yes indeed. Bill starting losing it about 6 years ago. That has always been my contention and it has come to fruition. The roster has been horribly mismanaged for years.

I have never said that. At all. I challenged your rosy claim the Pats will win the division. I said the Pats finished 1-4 and got destroyed in the playoffs. And the team doesn't appear better after losing Mason, Karras, JC Jackson, Hightower, and based on who has been added.
Stunned by the likes you've gotten. :coffee:

Cole Strange was picked without a single snap viewed by Scar. So who vouched for this guy... Fat Matt ?

Cole Strange was picked without a single snap viewed by Scar. So who vouched for this guy... Fat Matt ?

What the hell are you talking about??? You do realise Scar retired from the Patriots? Why would he be evaluating anyone?

Why don't you ask Belichick? BB is a pretty fair judge of OL talent, you know.

Dante Scarneccia confirms he hadn't seen a single snap of Cole Strange. So a big test if the Pats can still pick good linemen without Scar. It was clear last year the first 6 weeks of OLine play was a total disaster without Scar and Popivich left.

Mother of god, Inspector50 is back...yipee...

I still can't figure out how every single NFL has managed not to hire you.

What the hell are you talking about??? You do realise Scar retired from the Patriots? Why would he be evaluating anyone?

Hey dipsh-t, the OLine draft hits have long been due in part because Scar was here. Even in his retirement year he last scouted Michael Onwenu and gave his thumbs up on this last great find before he left for good. So it's absolutely relevant to note that the just Pats spent a 1st rounder, that Scar nevwr saw the guy, and to ask who vetted this player besides Fatt Matt.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ezlazar/status/1325060438770544645

Hey dipsh-t, the OLine draft hits have long been due in part because Scar was here. Even in his retirement year he last scouted Michael Onwenu and gave his thumbs up on this last great find before he left for good. So it's absolutely relevant to note that the just Pats spent a 1st rounder, that Scar nevwr saw the guy, and to ask who vetted this player besides Fatt Matt.

Hey Planet bosses. I love you guys. So I'm asking in advance.

Are the floodgates open? Got a beautiful mind, a sharp ass tongue full of beautiful fire 🔥 when the occasion arises and an itchy trigger finger.

The dipshit remark is tailor made to eviscerate this fool over.

I actually don't want him banned. Assclowned maybe, I dunno. Really wanna toy with him and truly just feeling the need, the need for a tongue lashing of epict proportions.

Your will be done either way.

Signed your humble minion.

JL

Thanks, Donkey Kong, you answered your own question. :coffee:

And again, Scar has retired, he is not an employee of the Patriots anymore. Move on.

Proof? If they're not same person, they're both cut from the same lame...

They are both Middie-like for sure. Their writing styles are far different. I don't think Middie could have gone back and re-taken 8th grade this quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back