Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
In you professional opinion?

In your mind, Mazz22 > Bill Belichick.

Do you realize how insane that is?
Just an opinion. You can trust Bill for every decision no matter what. That's fine. This is a forum to discuss everything.

Mazz, I have you on ignore so I can't see anything you've said over the past several months, but I very sincerely ask why you continue to post here. I'm guessing because it's entertaining?

You're not here to support the Patriots and your presence here seems to cause others (and yourself) unnecessary stress/conflict. I get that's part of the fun, but I think it went from fun -> toxic/bitter/negative quite awhile ago.

I tend to think that so long as the Pats are losing -or- Tampa is winning, you'll be here because either of those conditions gives you the ammo you need to perpetuate this endless griping/bickering over the Belichick-Brady ending.
Once in a while I take her off ignore, usually when I wonder NOW what rancor is she inflicting on the forum . (I have her on ignore because of her posting anything and everything to try to negate anything BB does, says or think, and DKF because he is a sociopath. I wouldn't spend 2 seconds in his company in real life, so why here?).

Now, though, there are so many obvious replies to posts that I can't see, it is destroying the forum. Ignore works well for someone who is minor PITA, but when someone is so toxic that just having to wade through the replies to her posts ruins the continuity of the thread, ignore isn't enough. What do I do to try to enjoy cheering for my team in a place where Patriots fans gather, put the whole thread on ignore? The whole forum? What?

He'd have to admit to lying about the ignore if he replies, but similarly, what is the point of blind homers here constantly berating others for pointing out real flaws about a team that is 1-3 and behind the New York Jets in the standings for the first time in a decade. Can we just put the blind homers in a sub-forum and they can do a circle jerk with each other, boot them from the main forum as they are toxic, hostile, and nobody wants to be in an echo chamber pretending everything is always fine and yelling at anyone who says otherwise. This space should be so others can talk about legit analysis and how to brainstorm solutions that might help BB and the Patriots get ring #7.

He'd have to admit to lying about the ignore if he replies, but similarly, what is the point of blind homers here constantly berating others for pointing out real flaws about a team that is 1-3 and behind the New York Jets in the standings for the first time in a decade. Can we just put the blind homers in a sub-forum and they can do a circle jerk with each other, boot them from the main forum as they are toxic, hostile, and nobody wants to be in an echo chamber pretending everything is always fine and yelling at anyone who says otherwise. This space should be so others can talk about legit analysis and how to brainstorm solutions that might help BB and the Patriots get ring #7.

Or how about the idiots who think that BB should be leaving (which is a pipe dream) depart permanently? Or those who regurgitate the same vomitous arguments?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

All you do is bitch and moan over the SAME SHIT over and over. It is tiring. It is monotonous, tedious and boring. You show real anger at professional football coaches when they don't as you DEMAND of them on a fan forum and you fail to understand the ridiculousness of it.

Mazz is just a troll these days.

This was just sent from a born and raised Oahu friend

Just reported from a whistleblower:

What your not hearing from our local government

I just got out of a meeting where I was informed by someone in the Mayors office about developments that are being kept from the public. I am not a conspiracy theorist and I don’t want to make trouble but here’s what I’ve heard.

The amount of fatalities is expected to be more than 500 but less than 1000.

Many of the fatalities will be children who were at home because they canceled school. Parents worked and were not there to evacuate the children. Kids had no idea they needed to leave and by the time they noticed their homes or apartments were on fire, it was too late.

The government is worried about how we will react when we learn that the fire department left the fire earlier in the day and claimed it was 100% contained knowing that the winds were expected to be 70mph by the afternoon. This is against all fire control protocols. The fire department should not have left the original fire unattended. They are scared that the public calls for accountability will be more than they can control and protests and riots will occur.

They plan to lock down Lahaina for several months. It will take months to clean up the hazardous and environmental contamination. They won’t have enough housing for
All the displaced.

There were 2,000 unaccounted for this morning. They have a list where they are trying to keep track. They found 700 today. But there are still 1300 missing.

They are very worried that the community is going to freak out when they find out how not a single fire truck responded to the fires. The emergency sirens were not activated (hurricane sirens) and loss of life could have been kept down by better emergency management which utterly failed.

I’m not trying to make waves or stir up problems but I was so angry and sad when I found out how many children are dead that I knew I had to post this and let everyone know what I have learned.

It’s time for our officials to stand up, tell the truth, and face the music. They failed Lāhainā guys. Our government is full of incompetent nepotism. The fire chief is the son of the former fire chief. We need to hold officials accountable for the mistakes they made.

Please don’t hate the messenger. I’m just relaying what I learned today.

God bless Maui and Lahaina! Pray for all the victims.

This wasn’t an accident…Black Rock will end up with all of this beach front property. Just wait.
This is the prevailing conspiracy theory.

I hope that isn't the case.

Are there news reports of what is being done ti help those devastated like there was in Florida recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back