Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazz22

Always and forever the GOAT TB12
Reaction score
In you professional opinion?

In your mind, Mazz22 > Bill Belichick.

Do you realize how insane that is?
Just an opinion. You can trust Bill for every decision no matter what. That's fine. This is a forum to discuss everything.

spacecrime

Reaction score
Mazz, I have you on ignore so I can't see anything you've said over the past several months, but I very sincerely ask why you continue to post here. I'm guessing because it's entertaining?

You're not here to support the Patriots and your presence here seems to cause others (and yourself) unnecessary stress/conflict. I get that's part of the fun, but I think it went from fun -> toxic/bitter/negative quite awhile ago.

I tend to think that so long as the Pats are losing -or- Tampa is winning, you'll be here because either of those conditions gives you the ammo you need to perpetuate this endless griping/bickering over the Belichick-Brady ending.
Once in a while I take her off ignore, usually when I wonder NOW what rancor is she inflicting on the forum . (I have her on ignore because of her posting anything and everything to try to negate anything BB does, says or think, and DKF because he is a sociopath. I wouldn't spend 2 seconds in his company in real life, so why here?).

Now, though, there are so many obvious replies to posts that I can't see, it is destroying the forum. Ignore works well for someone who is minor PITA, but when someone is so toxic that just having to wade through the replies to her posts ruins the continuity of the thread, ignore isn't enough. What do I do to try to enjoy cheering for my team in a place where Patriots fans gather, put the whole thread on ignore? The whole forum? What?

DropKickFlutie

Reaction score
He'd have to admit to lying about the ignore if he replies, but similarly, what is the point of blind homers here constantly berating others for pointing out real flaws about a team that is 1-3 and behind the New York Jets in the standings for the first time in a decade. Can we just put the blind homers in a sub-forum and they can do a circle jerk with each other, boot them from the main forum as they are toxic, hostile, and nobody wants to be in an echo chamber pretending everything is always fine and yelling at anyone who says otherwise. This space should be so others can talk about legit analysis and how to brainstorm solutions that might help BB and the Patriots get ring #7.

OP
OP
PatsFan09

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
He'd have to admit to lying about the ignore if he replies, but similarly, what is the point of blind homers here constantly berating others for pointing out real flaws about a team that is 1-3 and behind the New York Jets in the standings for the first time in a decade. Can we just put the blind homers in a sub-forum and they can do a circle jerk with each other, boot them from the main forum as they are toxic, hostile, and nobody wants to be in an echo chamber pretending everything is always fine and yelling at anyone who says otherwise. This space should be so others can talk about legit analysis and how to brainstorm solutions that might help BB and the Patriots get ring #7.

Or how about the idiots who think that BB should be leaving (which is a pipe dream) depart permanently? Or those who regurgitate the same vomitous arguments?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

All you do is bitch and moan over the SAME SHIT over and over. It is tiring. It is monotonous, tedious and boring. You show real anger at professional football coaches when they don't as you DEMAND of them on a fan forum and you fail to understand the ridiculousness of it.

Mazz is just a troll these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.