Crap posts moved out of football threads

Inspector_50

Reaction score
My, how things change. For 2 decades the slightest imagined disrespect of Brady and the Batmobile was fired up with all guns locked and loaded.

Now the call is for a WAHmbulance: "Help, a mean poster teased someone who likes Brady, and I can't say anthing or they'll tease ME, too. WAH, bring plenty of tissues!"

Seriously, after all shit you posted, you are really complaining that someone tells a joke???? The internet is no place for a crybaby.
Man that's for sure, any time I post something a crybaby writes a 500 word essay. I didn't really read the rest of the dribble, I assume it's just the same crap.

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
Yeah, it's like you, Honey Pie, avoiding answering my question honestly which was posed to you weeks ago: which team will you be rooting for on October 3? Pats or Tompa Boy? You cleverly finally responded by saying you'd be rooting for the Colts. How cute. You and Tompa Boy's Mop-up Girl better hope the Patriots don't somehow miraculously upset the greatest team in NFL history that night...

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Yeah, it's like you, Honey Pie, avoiding answering my question honestly which was posed to you weeks ago: which team will you be rooting for on October 3? Pats or Tompa Boy? You cleverly finally responded by saying you'd be rooting for the Colts. How cute. You and Tompa Boy's Mop-up Girl better hope the Patriots don't somehow miraculously upset the greatest team in NFL history that night...
Actually I'm just avoiding you, but if you can show a post where I bashed belichick, please do.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Ok, is it weed, booze or both? Do you have me confused with someone else? Where and when in my posts to you did I refer to Belichick???
You agreed with someone who said it although I'm sure you agree with a lot of things instead of reading it. I mean you posted to me.