Crap posts moved out of football threads

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Go back to bed at 11am? It may only be 9am where you are but 11am is midday here in the Eastern Time Zone.
He has to take naps. Are you trying to do your investigation on where I live again? This is a sickness dude. Let it go. Its just a saying. to say go back to bed.

John Galt

Previously johnlocke
Reaction score

John Galt

Previously johnlocke
Reaction score
I was talking with someone else, its taken care of, stop playing the outsider.:coffee:

Good for you. But I am an insider. I have witnessed all your BS for years. Still don't hate ya. But ya gotta stop ruining discussions or folks are going to keep fucking with you.

spacecrime

Reaction score
Yeah none of that happened, go back to bed.
Proof that the turd in the punchbow is clueless as to how the world sees him. "I'm just floating around in here, minding my own business"

Just stop fucking with people in this one thread, okay? You got the entire Brady thread to be an asshole and nobody minds.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Proof that the turd in the punchbow is clueless as to how the world sees him. "I'm just floating around in here, minding my own business"

Just stop fucking with people in this one thread, okay? You got the entire Brady thread to be an asshole and nobody minds.
Uh....wow...So the tom Brady thread which people post in more than I do has become a hate filled nest of anger and attacks the world has never seen. I do not fuck with people, I do respond to things, like everyone else, and you do not seem to mind that. But hey, if those responses are ok in the Brady thread, I figured they would be ok here. Hey...how about, you stay in your own lane and stop posting to me...there is a concept. I have nothing really to say to you. Just put me on ignore, and do your own thing. I am sure that would help you a lot. For some that got so upset that Brady was mentioned on this board, you guys spend a ton of time over there, talking about his clothing line, analyzing everything he says or does. Woops someone said something good about him, time to attack!! Poor Mazz has to go through a 30 minute long back and forth for every link she posts. So maybe...that stop fucking with people in that one thread should be a pinned post....

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
Uh....wow...So the tom Brady thread which people post in more than I do has become a hate filled nest of anger and attacks the world has never seen. I do not fuck with people, I do respond to things, like everyone else, and you do not seem to mind that. But hey, if those responses are ok in the Brady thread, I figured they would be ok here. Hey...how about, you stay in your own lane and stop posting to me...there is a concept. I have nothing really to say to you. Just put me on ignore, and do your own thing. I am sure that would help you a lot. For some that got so upset that Brady was mentioned on this board, you guys spend a ton of time over there, talking about his clothing line, analyzing everything he says or does. Woops someone said something good about him, time to attack!! Poor Mazz has to go through a 30 minute long back and forth for every link she posts. So maybe...that stop fucking with people in that one thread should be a pinned post....
You are flat out crackers...and I don't mean mentally ill because that would correctly engender sympathy from others. I'm on patsfans.com and sonsofsamhorn and there are some "interesting" people there, but you are ace #1 and no one else is close. Wow...

Inspector_50

Reaction score
You are flat out crackers...and I don't mean mentally ill because that would correctly engender sympathy from others. I'm on patsfans.com and sonsofsamhorn and there are some "interesting" people there, but you are ace #1 and no one else is close. Wow...
You must keep a low profile over there, because there are equal number of people who disagree with you in those places. You are kinda a front runner. But I guess you missed the post where you were shown to be a hypocrite. You make a living out of telling people what they are and what they think over here.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Trolling? Here is trolling...telling someone to make their own thread because you do not want to talk about that subject, and then after they do, going over to that thread over and over to bash that subject.,...that is trolling. Someone saying they do not like Cam Newton as the pats QB or saying they do not agree with you on a football subject, is not trolling. The Brady thread was the most posted on thread over and over again. You guys flat out ignored the patriots for the most part and went over and cried about 80 dollar t shirts. So, instead of a compromise, how about you just dont go to a thread about a subject you dont want to talk about? Seems easy.

spacecrime

Reaction score
Uh....wow...So the tom Brady thread which people post in more than I do has become a hate filled nest of anger and attacks the world has never seen
Niddie, you have over four hundred posts in a thread with under a thousand total posts. NO ONE posts in that thread more than you do.

"hate filled nest of anger and attacks the world has never seen?" This is your game, Middie. Playing like criticism is hate. In 2019 when I talked about how I saw Brady's game was slipping, you answered every on either saying I hate Brady or that I think Brady had nothing to do the six superbowls. When I once said you don't know what I think, your reply was to complain that I was telling YOU what to think.

It's not hate to criticize someone. Try to understand that saying selling concussion water and overpriced vitamins and t-shirts isn't hate.

You can mess up the Brady thread all you want. Just stay out of this one, please.