Crap posts moved out of football threads

SkiptoMyLou

Mac Attack!
Reaction score
Trolling? Here is trolling...telling someone to make their own thread because you do not want to talk about that subject, and then after they do, going over to that thread over and over to bash that subject.,...that is trolling. Someone saying they do not like Cam Newton as the pats QB or saying they do not agree with you on a football subject, is not trolling. The Brady thread was the most posted on thread over and over again. You guys flat out ignored the patriots for the most part and went over and cried about 80 dollar t shirts. So, instead of a compromise, how about you just dont go to a thread about a subject you dont want to talk about? Seems easy.

You have a very warped view on the matter, midgar. You look for any hint of mention of you-know-who to interject and derail threads. When you are called out on it you turn into "woe is me-victim mode" and proceed to further derail any thread you post in. This can't possibly be done by accident. This is your MO.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
You have a very warped view on the matter, midgar. You look for any hint of mention of you-know-who to interject and derail threads. When you are called out on it you turn into "woe is me-victim mode" and proceed to further derail any thread you post in. This can't possibly be done by accident. This is your MO.
Yeah again...trolling is what was going on in the Brady thread, but at this point what does it matter, get back to the football stuff like I tried to do before you all decided to get back to it on this thread.

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
You must keep a low profile over there, because there are equal number of people who disagree with you in those places. You are kinda a front runner. But I guess you missed the post where you were shown to be a hypocrite. You make a living out of telling people what they are and what they think over here.
this is what I see every time you post :shake:
you are beyond belief...you would never lasted the membership shitstorm on your head in the olde dayz here :image:

iu

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
You must keep a low profile over there, because there are equal number of people who disagree with you in those places. You are kinda a front runner. But I guess you missed the post where you were shown to be a hypocrite. You make a living out of telling people what they are and what they think over here.
HEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!

You said that was me!!:cuss:

In all seriousness, you wear that accusation out on here hourly.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Have fun folks. Headed out to dinner w the wife and some friends. Somebody suggest a new bourbon based drink for me in the random thread, please.
Yep, wife and I are going to anniversary dinner tonight. Oh and as far as that people saying what others think and all that....yeah everyone kinda does it, thats really the funny part of it all. Thats really all anyone can do on boards. Read something and take it as they read it. Its not uncommon, and its done a lot....have fun at your dinner. The one I am going to is going to cost an arm and a leg. I get to find out just how expensive wagyu beef can be,

spacecrime

Reaction score
Uh.......
Middie, you don't respond to things. You pick a post, find something minor in it undrelated to the topic, and launch a sarcastic verbal attack on the poster, and then cry the victim when called on it.

"hate filled nest of anger and attacks the world has never seen? No, this is all you, Middie. It's not hate to criticize someone.

I don't know what hell-hole your mind is trapped in, but no, not evveryone behaves like you. If one of us did, we'd be called on it.

Let's just disagree to disagree. You think you are like everyone else here, and I think the rules should have been followed and not allowed you to break them by using different log-ins.

But, yeah, you stop answering my posts and I'll stop answering yours.

Peace out.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Middie, you don't respond to things. You pick a post, find something minor in it undrelated to the topic, and launch a sarcastic verbal attack on the poster, and then cry the victim when called on it.

"hate filled nest of anger and attacks the world has never seen? No, this is all you, Middie. It's not hate to criticize someone.

I don't know what hell-hole your mind is trapped in, but no, not evveryone behaves like you. If one of us did, we'd be called on it.

Let's just disagree to disagree. You think you are like everyone else here, and I think the rules should have been followed and not allowed you to break them by using different log-ins.

But, yeah, you stop answering my posts and I'll stop answering yours.

Peace out.
There are people that do exactly what you are saying, but again, I do not go crazy on them when they do. I know how message boards are. I am not breaking any rules at all actually. I am not really answering your posts, I am more trying to deflect your posts. There are a few people on this board that think how I do on things, I get along with them, hell I get along with some that think completely opposite of how I think. I am not bashing the patriots, I am not bashing Belichick, but I get told I am. I can disagree with something. I cannot tell you how many times someone has taken a small thing in my post and made it into an explosion in fact, that happened in this post which caused all of this. What I said...was snarky, but probably true, do you know how many times a day I see that? If you guys want something a certain way, then practice it yourself. If a belichick thread is made, I am not going to it and bash belichick over and over. If I did....well it wouldnt last long. Someone said oh we can criticize....can we? Or just the people who go along with what most think? The funny part of all of this, is river can come on and say, Belichick is a piece of shit who needs to be fired. He will get maybe 1 reply. If I say, I think Belichick was not right in that situation, there will be 20 posts. I am not playing a victim, its just how it is. I have had this talk with UT. Its a stigma, and maybe I did bring it on myself, not for what I thought, but how it was delivered, but am I the only one that delivers things like that? Not in the least. If you look, and I mean really look at a post I make that sends everyone into an uproar, in no way would that happen if someone else said it.

I said in a post....I dont think Brady cares what Simms thinks about him, I said Cam is too high, and chev made a comment about Brady being mad becuase Chris freaking simms ranked him that way and I said chev is now taking what Chris Simms says serious......that post, caused all of this...there have been 20 things said personally to me since then worse then that. So I then said, ok, let me get this back to football...so I posted a football thread, it was ignored, back to me...then I said, oh golly shucks, well we are going to dinner for anniversary....then you come on and keep it going. By the way I have 5 minutes before she comes after me.....anyway. You guys do not even need me to talk about it. So, how about, everyone stop, its over. I said something cheeky, and I paid for it, but lets get back to football, and I can go spend too much money and everyone will be happy.

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
My question stands
What question? By definition, a question is a sentence. A sentence has a subject and predicate. "Big Washington fan?" isn''t a question. If you have a question, ask it and I'll try to answer it. I have no idea what " Big Washington fan" means.

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
He was pretty pissed. I don't see anything to apologize for at all. He revealed more than I thought he would from blaming the Pats for him missing the 5 days for the protocols saying he was "bamboozled", to being misled about his status on the team as the starter/back up. He was also very pissed about the Nink report. And for good measure he also made fun of our system saying 30 of 32 teams does not run their team the way the Pats do. IMO, he was downright surly but tried cover it with humor by saying "don't fe

I am SHOCKED that Cam's "I've got a lot to get off my chest" comment was clickbait.

So what's the next manufactured controversy?
Check with Toni Mazz and Son of Sybil, her pet echo chamber...