Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. You're not talking to me either. Yet here I am. You keep up with this same stupid motif. I'll say anything I want about you middie or whatever th fuck u r. Until the Mods tell me I have to stop. You have Zero business demanding what others can and can't do.

Screw you Tom, you didn't get the beatdown you really wanted...
THIS!

And the Brady slaves here can slink back to the TB fan forums where they belong.

So tired of the small amount of fake fans we have around here.

Brady got a great look at his replacement. I doubt he liked it.

Mac Jones is our QB1!

Last edited:
THIS!

And the Brady slaves here can slink back to the TB fan forums where they belong.

So tired of the small amount of fake fan we have around here.

Brady got a great look at his replacement. I doubt he liked it.

Mac Jones is our QB1!
6 rings and an unmatched 20 years of success. Respect greatness you fucking twats. Stop acting like you're on the bad side of an 8th grade break up.

Tom: "Patriots fans will get a chance to see me around here in the future".

Go fuck yourself Tom.

Edit: It was the elitist condescending way he said it as if he would be be doing fans a favor if he gave them a chance….

Last edited:
6 rings and an unmatched 20 years of success. Respect greatness you fucking twats. Stop acting like you're on the bad side of an 8th grade break up.
Why do you guys insist we all take the knee in supplication to St Thomas? This is the problem, you feel we're not grateful enough, not respectful enough, how dare we say anything negative about him. Listen to yourselves.

Why do you guys insist we all take the knee in supplication to St Thomas? This is the problem, you feel we're not grateful enough, not respectful enough, how dare we say anything negative about him. Listen to yourselves.
Look at one post above you

Your sixth grade infatuation with another man (Brady) is what insufferable. You should go have lunch with Mazz and Midgar and figure out how you're going to get your towels cleaned after that ball clunked off the post. The writhing on the floor must have been epic and slippery.

Took you off ignore to make you feel special.

Your sixth grade infatuation with another man (Brady) is what insufferable. You should go have lunch with Mazz and Midgar and figure out how you're going to get your towels cleaned after that ball clunked off the post. The writhing on the floor must have been epic and slippery.

Grow up, small man. Give the respect that is owed to the best player in franchise history.

You took me off ignore because you need the attention. I don't care about you.

If the Queen of Brady's Empire and the Screwball who has 50 names show up here gloating, they're more idiotic than any of us thought. Tompa Boy was outplayed by a rookie in his 4th career game and was incredibly lucky to win this game, We were told by Her Majesty that the fans in Foxboro would root and cheer for Brady all game through. Wrong. They booed his ass all night, after correctly cheering him in pregame. She told us that Bill Belichick would be embarrassed. Wrong. She told us that the one-sidedness of the game would be "delicious." Wrong. I can't wait to see them crawl out of their fetid, stinking rabbit hole and tell us how right they were. They weren't. Fact: the Bucs aren't winning another Super Bowl with this team. Fact: the Pats aren't winning another Super Bowl with this team Fact: the Pats will win another Super Bowl before the Tompa Boys ever do. Bank on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back