Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Queen of Brady's Empire and the Screwball who has 50 names show up here gloating, they're more idiotic than any of us thought. Tompa Boy was outplayed by a rookie in his 4th career game and was incredibly lucky to win this game, We were told by Her Majesty that the fans in Foxboro would root and cheer for Brady all game through. Wrong. They booed his ass all night, after correctly cheering him in pregame. She told us that Bill Belichick would be embarrassed. Wrong. She told us that the one-sidedness of the game would be "delicious." Wrong. I can't wait to see them crawl out of their fetid, stinking rabbit hole and tell us how right they were. They weren't. Fact: the Bucs aren't winning another Super Bowl with this team. Fact: the Pats aren't winning another Super Bowl with this team Fact: the Pats will win another Super Bowl before the Tompa Boys ever do. Bank on it
Weak.

Let's start talking shit about Steve Grogan, Ty Law, and Lawyer Milloy. Because everyone on this board has pro talent. Twats.

If the Queen of Brady's Empire and the Screwball who has 50 names show up here gloating, they're more idiotic than any of us thought. Tompa Boy was outplayed by a rookie in his 4th career game and was incredibly lucky to win this game, We were told by Her Majesty that the fans in Foxboro would root and cheer for Brady all game through. Wrong. They booed his ass all night, after correctly cheering him in pregame. She told us that Bill Belichick would be embarrassed. Wrong. She told us that the one-sidedness of the game would be "delicious." Wrong. I can't wait to see them crawl out of their fetid, stinking rabbit hole and tell us how right they were. They weren't. Fact: the Bucs aren't winning another Super Bowl with this team. Fact: the Pats aren't winning another Super Bowl with this team Fact: the Pats will win another Super Bowl before the Tompa Boys ever do. Bank on it.
All of this is true.

Yet, Middie may still demand your assclowing.

Pats had a great game and were a foot from winning.

I'll take it.

Last edited:
Grow up, small man. Give the respect that is owed to the best player in franchise history.

You have never met a pro athlete or had a meaningful conversation with them.

Did you come here for the sole reason to troll us after the Pats just played so well against the SB Champs?
What's your purpose here right now?

Did you come here for the sole reason to troll us after the Pats just played so well against the SB Champs?
What's your purpose here right now?
Been here for a long time. Just take breaks because of the thin skinned mentality around here. What other fan base actively hates their best player ever? Does Philly hate Allen Iverson? Does Chi hate Jordan? Does San Antonio hate David Robinson?

Been here for a long time. Just take breaks because of the thin skinned mentality around here. What other fan base actively hates their best player ever? Does Philly hate Allen Iverson? Does Chi hate Jordan? Does San Antonio hate David Robinson?
I'm also still pissed about the loss. I became a fan in the early 90s. Not because of Brady.

Another name calling troll role?

Weak.

Let's start talking shit about Steve Grogan, Ty Law, and Lawyer Milloy. Because everyone on this board has pro talent. Twats.

We don't hate Brady but we did want to win and came damn close to winning. I think you're misunderstanding the people here. Everyone respects Brady but he's not a Patriot now. He chose to leave. We've moved on same as Brady did. What I don't understand is why you don't understand that and why you feel the need to tell people how to act when it seems to me your behavior is worse than anyone's here.

We don't hate Brady but we did want to win and came damn close to winning. I think you're misunderstanding the people here. Everyone respects Brady but he's not a Patriot now. He chose to leave. We've moved on same as Brady did. What I don't understand is why you don't understand that and why you feel the need to tell people how to act when it seems to me your behavior is worse than anyone's here.
That's a great fictional reality. You see the comments here. Stop actin like you're oblivious.

You're a clown. No one here hates Brady. Our disdain is reserved for a dinks like you who come out of mommy's basement to troll post-game. I do know professional athletes. I p!ayed high school baseball with 2 major leaguers and college baseball with another one. And you know what? That means NOTHING in terms of my opinions and/or analysis of a pro football game, so I don't know what your point was. But, clearly, neither did you. Go away.

All of this is true.

Yet, Middie may still demand your assclowing.

Pats had a great game and were a four from winning.

I'll take it.
The fact that the Son of Sybil actually responded with an emoji tells me all I need to know. As my old man used to say to me when I f##### up: You have more balls than brains.

You're a clown. No one here hates Brady. Our disdain is reserved for a dinks like you who come out of mommy's basement to troll post-game. I do know professional athletes. I p!ayed high school baseball with 2 major leaguers and college baseball with another one. And you know what? That means NOTHING in terms of my opinions and/or analysis of a pro football game, so I don't know what your point was. But, clearly, neither did you. Go away.
Plenty of people here hate Brady. You're here, you read the stupidity.

How often have you actually gone out to bars and had drinks with pro players? I don't care that you coached them in high school. I'm talking about actually having real conversations with them as an adult.

💯
he's not here often enough to comment on the longstanding constant issues we have with some posters. so unless he's just lurking and reading it all, he is ignorant. but he loves coming here and snapping off orders on how we should behave anyway. he's done it to me too. he's like a disneyland dad who wants to lay down the law. 😄

midcuck laughed at me when i said this game could bring the team together, but i think it will. so proud of the guys. even with tb, september /1st 4 games usually looked like ass. 1-3 sucks but i'm encouraged. and maybe they can pull one of those barges in off the ocean that has no one to unload it and park it on the right side of the ol. cuz herron is trash, and i'm not thrilled with wynn either.

Plenty of people here hate Brady. You're here, you read the stupidity.

How often have you actually gone out to bars and had drinks with pro players? I don't care that you coached them in high school. I'm talking about actually having real conversations with them as an adult.
Hey, how about reading. I didn't say I coached them, I played with them. Oh, and 2 years ago I had beers with Rich Gedman at a bar in Ft. Myers Beach called the Tiki Bar. It was after my wife and I had dinner with him and friends from there. So, keep posting nonsensical shit, you dope.

💯
he's not here often enough to comment on the longstanding constant issues we have with some posters. so unless he's just lurking and reading it all, he is ignorant. but he loves coming here and snapping off orders on how we should behave anyway. he's done it to me too. he's like a disneyland dad who wants to lay down the law. 😄

midcuck laughed at me when i said this game could bring the team together, but i think it will. so proud of the guys. even with tb, september /1st 4 games usually looked like ass. 1-3 sucks but i'm encouraged. and maybe they can pull one of those barges in off the ocean that has no one to unload it and park it on the right side of the ol. cuz herron is trash, and i'm not thrilled with wynn either.
When have I done that to you? Because I haven't.

Hey, how about reading. I didn't say I coached them, I played with them. Oh, and 2 years ago I had beers with Rich German at a bar in Ft. Myers Beach called the Tiki Bar. It was after my wife and I had dinner with him and friends from there. So, keep posting nonsensical shit, you dope.
Rich Gedman. I am definitely the youngest person this board.

When have I done that to you? Because I haven't.
last season your little emoji sycophant midcuck went off on a little drama rant like he likes to now and then and made some dramatic post about leaving(which we all know is bullshit). so then he shows up in the game thread and starts puking all over it. i kept posting "i thought you were leaving" because i loathe his constant drama queen martyr act. you jumped to his defense and reprimanded me for continuing to post that. which is probably why he follows you around ❤ing all your posts...😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back