Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
last season your little emoji sycophant midcuck went off on a little drama rant like he likes to now and then and made some dramatic post about leaving(which we all know is bullshit). so then he shows up in the game thread and starts puking all over it. i kept posting "i thought you were leaving" because i loathe his constant drama queen martyr act. you jumped to his defense and reprimanded me for continuing to post that. which is probably why he follows you around ❤ing all your posts...😄
Not me, my guy, because that never happened. Confusing me with someone else.

Could you follow that up with a more incoherent, grammarless post?

Why do you guys insist we all take the knee in supplication to St Thomas? This is the problem, you feel we're not grateful enough, not respectful enough, how dare we say anything negative about him. Listen to yourselves.

Because they are Brady fans only. They are not Patriot fans.

They have made it perfectly clear.

Maybe the clown isn’t finished moving posts?

If he is, it speaks volumes.

:shrug-n:last season your little emoji sycophant midcuck went off on a little drama rant like he likes to now and then and made some dramatic post about leaving(which we all know is bullshit). so then he shows up in the game thread and starts puking all over it. i kept posting "i thought you were leaving" because i loathe his constant drama queen martyr act. you jumped to his defense and reprimanded me for continuing to post that. which is probably why he follows you around ❤ing all your posts...😄
Well he did make it public info.

Please clarify for my small brain. Not following you...

You wrote:

I was unclear in the how you wrote it, tbh. LOL

If he is not done moving posts, that means he has more to move hence the more posts that don't belong in football threads.
So, the volumw is even more than we are seeing.

You wrote:

I was unclear in the how you wrote it, tbh. LOL

If he is not done moving posts, that means he has more to move hence the more posts that don't belong in football threads.
So, the volumw is even more than we are seeing.
I see.

My point was that if he was indeed done, he was very selective in what he moved leaving the Pats hater posts there and moving only the pats fans posts here.

How for instance, PatsfaninIndy calling EVERYONE a TWAT multiple times in that thread is apparently "acceptable" and the responses to him doing that are unacceptable and all moved here. Hence, if the clown is done moving posts it speaks (unfortunate) volumes.

Last edited:
I see.

My point was that if he was indeed done, he was very selective in what he moved leaving the Pats hater posts there and movingonkly the pats fans posts here.

How for instance is PatsfaninIndy calling EVERYONE a TWAT multiple times in that thread "acceptable" and the responses to him doing that are all moved here. hence, if the clown is done moving posts it speaks (unfortunate) volumes.
Thanks for explaining that to me. #appreciative
:)

It doesn't speak to anything except that I am very sleep deprived from a very long weekend.

Before my first coffee, I went back about 5 pages and moved what looked correct to move.

If you feel there is more, please report them and I will move them too. That makes them easier to find so I don't have to comb through the whole thread again.

No hidden meanings. Just very little sleep and time.

It doesn't speak to anything except that I am very sleep deprived from a very long weekend.

Before my first coffee, I went back about 5 pages and moved what looked correct to move.

If you feel there is more, please report them and I will move them too. That makes them easier to find so I don't have to comb through the whole thread again.

No hidden meanings. Just very little sleep and time.

I am not for any of them being moved. That said the only folks moved were me, ChevvSS, HSanders, Phil... And all our posts were reactions to the haters.

I am not for any of them being moved. That said the only folks moved were me, ChevvSS, HSanders, Phil... And all our posts were reactions to the haters.
I had the impression most posts were from PatriotinIndy and the shit storm caused by them, but I could be wrong. I've not had much sleep.

I was just trying to keep the end of the game thread about the game itself man.

Very tired of the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back