Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, was this Mazz or Middie? Rivshark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Which of your names are you referring to? The one in red above? That guy was assclowned years ago.

You are him?

You have been misleading all of us for years? Lying to us?

How is anything you say worth anything, now?

I just don't know what to believe anymore. :coffee:

Oh, I apologize. I misunderstood.

You are not Middie.

You must be Mazz or Rivshark then. :coffee:

You will not hear from me on this here again.

This is annoying to read and repeatedly attacking other posters. In a football thread. If I have to take stronger action I will, but I don't understand why there is such immaturity.

Please, return the thread to the 2020 playoffs. Stop calling out others.

Thank you.

This is annoying to read and repeatedly attacking other posters. In a football thread. If I have to take stronger action I will, but I don't understand why there is such immaturity.

Please, return the thread to the 2020 playoffs. Stop calling out others.

Thank you.
:thumb:

Yes, boss.

Edit: It is annoying to be lied to as well. Just sayin'.

I'll add a post below to make sure my edit isn't seen as snide, back handed or secret. It is how we (yes, many) feel. I guess I'll get banned now?

Last edited:
It is very annoying. All the posts questioning who is who, why didn't you post here, following posters from thread to thread, piling on; it is all ridiculous nonsense.

:thumb:

Yes, boss.

Edit: It is annoying to be lied to as well. Just sayin'.

I'll add a post below to make sure my edit isn't seen as snide, back handed or secret. It is how we (yes, many) feel. I guess I'll get banned now?
I heard the banned is getting back together. :banana:

Cheers

This is a thread in honor of twenty years of glory. Your need for the snarky and unpleasant last word is particularly obnoxious in this thread. Let folks enter their thoughts honoring the era and just shut tfu. Just a suggestion.
Cheers

Give

BT is right. Snark has no place in this thread which celebrates the accomplishments of both Belichick and Brady.
We know you think it's all Brady. Here's the thread for celebrating him and his Bucs that your twin Mazz made:

You are free to spin it any way you want until you're not.

I gave BB his just due for his contributions. That's all. You're the one bringing up your old argument. I'm done with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back