Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I'm not the one who said Brady would fail. I'm the one who said that with all those weapons and that defense that he should win the SB.

Just showing you how much he's changed.

What in the f*cking hell?

Is this a Planet version of cancel culture? I may get another job so I have no opportunity to post here.

:sad95:
You never stop ta(l)king about Brady. If you want to keep thinking everything Brady does is perfect the Bucs board will welcome you.

Just don't tell them we sent you.

Someday Brady will be gone... and so will alt/Midgar. But I'm betting it won't be Brady first. :coffee:
I remember having a discussion with my brother on the pluses and minuses of Brady leaving the Patriots…

It was a minor, laughingly thrown out comment, but it was added to the verbal list of positives.

Shit, none of “positives” came true. :coffee:

Lies. Again. Middie.

How ling have you been on PP, anyway?

Down kitty
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can only imagine what Midgar8784 said to prompt you to type this. Ut granted Midgar8784 immunity from having to answer my question about why he lies about who he is on here by making him invisible to me and a couple of others that Midgar8784 doesn't like.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can only imagine what Midgar8784 said to prompt you to type this. Ut granted Midgar8784 immunity from having to answer my question about why he lies about who he is on here by making him invisible to me and a couple of others that Midgar8784 doesn't like.
I did no such thing.

But this is not the place to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back