Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree and it is not just me. But okay. Beyond that I won't discuss it here.
I am not sure what you disagree with. You have accused me of doing something specifically for I50 that I have not done.

Who the hell are you guys talking too?

So, every/fucking/video that I have brought to you in this BS facade thread...and, proved it, you fucking just dismiss it????

You deserve the aftermath from your jabs...seriously. LMAO...most of you have NO logic.

Speak for yourself. This is what I mean. First you say that fans want robots, and then light into us fans because that is unreasonable. Show me any post ever that said fans didn't like Brady's emotion and fire. I loved it. It was what made Brady Brady. It is just the opposite. It was Brady going through the motions in 2019, acting like a robot, that bothered me and others, and we said so multiple times. It was Brady being petulant in a post-game presser after a win. It was Brady bitching out rookies because they didn't have a solid grasp of the playbook in their rookie year that Brady had access to for 20 years.

The olny one here who talkes about hate is you. No one hates Brady. But people do see flaws and are entitled to mention them. If you can't handle it, maybe living on a sports discussion board isn't the best thing for you.

I have zero complaints about him leaving, but if you want the classiest, it was Drew Bledsoe. As a fan, I was glad to see him leave, but as a person I was sorry. Brady was traded and had no say in his staying or going, and was took out two page ads in the Globe and Herald thanking everyone, included the guy who traded him away. I have no problem with the way Brady left, but he was in control the whole way. He insisted on a no-franchise tag contract so the Pats couldn't keep him if they wanted to. He got what he wanted and still has these tiny little digs. He's a bit bitter but as you said, he human. He just hasn't been anywhere near as classy as Bledsoe, Bruschi, Harrison and a ton of other Patriots.

Again, I do not have a problem with how he left. That does not mean i don't think he could have been a lot nicer.
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Maroon

And the only possible way to successfully ignore your oppressive omni presence is to move to Pongo Pongo. Maybe. And, OH, I forgot, you weren't talking to me. :lol:

Last edited:

I would suggest taking inventory of the snark in your reply. That is the kind of thing that tends to escalate.

Stop pointing fingers, kids and soccer players do that. Take responsibility for your writing, the rest will follow.

You don't have to respond. Just keeps it going. I've been antagonized to death by PC but it just rolls off my back and I don't respond mostly . He stopped.

Awwww, are you feeling like a victim??? Don't be so touchy, it's most unbecoming.

My, how things change. For 2 decades the slightest imagined disrespect of Brady and the Batmobile was fired up with all guns locked and loaded.

Now the call is for a WAHmbulance: "Help, a mean poster teased someone who likes Brady, and I can't say anthing or they'll tease ME, too. WAH, bring plenty of tissues!"

Seriously, after all shit you posted, you are really complaining that someone tells a joke???? The internet is no place for a crybaby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back