Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
1635454446602.png

Hey everyone! Midgar is back and neg repping!!!

Irony there.

All things considered Mac Jones proved he is a ligit NFL QB in his rookie season. Anyone that's not happy with that has completely unrealistic expectations. I'll say it this way, in one year of our rebuild we won 10 games, found a legitimate starting QB, and are back in the playoffs. Let that sink in for a bit. No matter what happens next week, this year has been a resounding success.
But I thought BB is a piece of shit lousy coach and lousy GM, I'm confused...

Really, where exactly did I ever call him anything other than the greatest coach in NFL history? Also questioning some of his personel decisions equates to calling him a lousy GM? Let me guess, you're the type of guy that drives a truck with oversized jacked up tires and puffs up any time someone voices an opinion evenslighty contrary to yours because your fragile ego can't handle it. Pretty close to the mark I'll bet.

Really, where exactly did I ever call him anything other than the greatest coach in NFL history? Also questioning some of his personel decisions equates to calling him a lousy GM? Let me guess, you're the type of guy that drives a truck with oversized jacked up tires and puffs up any time someone voices an opinion evenslighty contrary to yours because your fragile ego can't handle it. Pretty close to the mark I'll bet.
ToyotaiM.jpg

Well here's my car sitting outside my shop right now. Get's 35mpg. Care to take your sweeping generalizations and stuff them? YOU were the one saying BB is a garbage GM and NOW you say he did a great job. Get your story straight clownshoes...

1641836465984.png

Hmmm, this is you. is it not? There are more if you'd like me to post the rest of your pissing and moaning

Last edited:
What you replied to, sir, I believe was Grade A sarcasm with a side of hyperbole, and very well done at that!

View attachment 8812

Hmmm, this is you. is it not? There are more if you'd like me to post the rest of your pissing and moaning
So where exactly in that statement does it show anything close to what you claimed I said? Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Where did I say Bill was an awful coach or GM, I must be missing something?

View attachment 8811

Well here's my car sitting outside my shop right now. Get's 35mpg. Care to take your sweeping generalizations and stuff them? YOU were the one saying BB is a garbage GM and NOW you say he did a great job. Get your story straight clownshoes...Find me a singlev

View attachment 8811

Well here's my car sitting outside my shop right now. Get's 35mpg. Care to take your sweeping generalizations and stuff them? YOU were the one saying BB is a garbage GM and NOW you say he did a great job. Get your story straight clownshoes...
Wow, you could be one of the more clueless people on the internet, and that's saying something. Now run along and find us where I said Bill is a garbage coach and GM, I'll wait.

So where exactly in that statement does it show anything close to what you claimed I said? Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Where did I say Bill was an awful coach or GM, I must be missing something?
Whatever you say Barnum... So you're on board after all now? Just want to mark this date on the calendar so we all know that you're back. :coffee:

Whatever you say Barnum... So you're on board after all now? Just want to mark this date on the calendar so we all know that you're back. :coffee:
I'm sorry maybe I didn't make myself clear, I don't give a fuck what you think. You may believe you're some kind of fan police, that gets to dictate and decide how others should follow this team and demand blind devotion without question. I've followed this team since the Grogan days, I've seen 2 win seasons and Super Bowls, and if the fact that I don't blindly agree with every single one of Bill's personel decisions hurts your little feelings. then invite you to fuck off.

Bill needs to be fired... that's what YOU said and I need to run along GTFOH with your nonsense.
LOL, you want include the entirety of my criticism little boy. Contex means alot, I said if his 150 million dollar FA failed, which it sure looked possible early in the season he should be fired, and I stand by that statement. I disagreed with him parting with Brady, and still do. By the way Brady is still a top 3 QB two years later. I've disagreed with some of his personel moves and may very well again. The bottom line is you don't get to tell anyone how to be a fan or what to think or voice, if you don't like it I invite you to yet again, go fuck yourself.

You know, you’ve been treated pretty good here as a Bills fan, basically one of the guys so to speak but your temper tantrum after they lost that Monday night game was a bit over the top. There are fans of other teams here that are respectful and don’t come here to stir up shit like Foxx.
One of our members here joined your BillsFans board and was treated like crap by most of the members there right from jump, and Foxx was one of them.

So don’t go throwing that bs around about other fans not being welcome here, if you (not you in particular) come here to troll us you’ll get called out for it and hopefully booted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, there is so much obliviousness in this post it should be framed.

Your boy @aloyouis was mocked by some posters on the board for his aroma of arrogance. He was mocked by others for his lack of intelligence. I mean he actually tried to mock one of our members for stating that Matthew Slater was on your roster, by claiming he wasn't. He also proceeded to claim, "It isn't unusual for the Pats to pay PS players significantly more than league requirements if they want them to stay there." I mean, you just can't make that shit up unless you are oblivious and 'generally unaware.'

I have been treated much worse by the membership here than he was at my home. However, unlike the crybaby, you will not catch me crying about how I am treated here and then run with my tail between my legs because the heat gets turned up a little. I am a big boy and I can take care of myself. I understand I am in enemy territory and I also understand that I can leave at any point.

Well Muse do what you gotta do but I need to respond to 2 statements.

Firstly, Brady is the greatest player in the history of professional sports
Wayne Gretsky, Michael Jordan/ Homer in me Larry Bird, and Ted Williams would tend to disagree
Arians has 2 SBs. He won as the OC for Pitt with Big Ben.
Under that Metric BB has 8 SB rings. Good luck catching up TFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back