Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe you're just a dumba-s blind homer? Actually not a maybe, you are definitively a clown.

Now Mid..er..Drop Kick, you know you were told not to call people names.

You should consider that fact that rather than 99% of the people here being homers you are just wrong.

You should. You won't.

I actually think you are trying the best you can so there is that.

Now Mid..er..Drop Kick, you know you were told not to call people names.

You should consider

I just checked and you've been obsessed with me all week. I do enjoy living rent free in your simple mind but it's just hilarious how much you think about me so much here whenever you post. You don't even talk football. You're just a homer troll who jumps on random posters all day. What a loser!

I just checked and you've been obsessed with me all week. I do enjoy living rent free in your simple mind but it's just hilarious how much you think about me so much here whenever you post. You don't even talk football. You're just a homer troll who jumps on random posters all day. What a loser!

Thank you for checking. My wife did mention I seemed preoccupied.

They are both Middie-like for sure. Their writing styles are far different. I don't think Middie could have gone back and re-taken 8th grade this quick.
IDK. DKF has severe comprehension issues. He simply doesn't understand what people are talking about and goes off on weird rants which never seem to address the subject. I put him back on ignore after only a couple days because of his/her inability to fathom basic English.

But Middie was far, far, FAR more over-the-top, and far more insulting and antagonistic on a person level. Middie makes DKF and Grogan appear saintly.

Happy bday by the way.

No I comprehended fine that you repeatedly claimed the Pats will win the division this season, which I explained was crazy based on the personnel they lost, the players recently added, and how they went 1-4 to end the season including losses to division rivals. Sorry if that disagrees with your rose colored glasses.

You're arguing against something that's not even close to what I said. :shrug-n:
Imagine, if you will, a peabrain/blind homer/dog shit eater still being more knowledgeable about football than you.

I actually understand how this makes you so angry. Have you looked for someone to talk to about it?
After reading the last dozen reply posts in this thread, I am more than ever glad I have those two maroons on ignore. I can just imagine what prompted the above responses....but if I had to guess the top one was DKF and the second one Grogan.

Last edited:
The obsession is with anyone that is in the slightest critical of the moves Bill had made. I haven't been shy about expressing my feelings about how he handled the offseason or draft, less the offseason, I can see being somewhat conservative given the cap space, but the draft, that's a different story. Bill is out on a limb with literaly every pick. One thing is for sure, this class is on him, for better or worse.

The obsession is with anyone that is in the slightest critical of the moves Bill had made. I haven't been shy about expressing my feelings about how he handled the offseason or draft, less the offseason, I can see being somewhat conservative given the cap space, but the draft, that's a different story. Bill is out on a limb with literaly every pick. One thing is for sure, this class is on him, for better or worse.

Talking to alo is like talking to a 5 year old. "But, 6 rings!". He has zero thoughts of his own. Guy is a lemming.

For me I am looking at BB's age and I really want him to win another ring. The last 3 years are not satisfactory. I'm not all good with him pulling a Don Shula and just fading out the next couple years with okay seasons. And I definitely don't relish Fatt Matt possibly taking over after. If the Pats want to be a champion there are holes all over the place on this roster. This defense gave up 7 straight TDs in their last pro football game and have not addressed this problem on defense.

After reading the last dozen posts in this thread, I am more than ever glad I have those two maroons on ignore. I can just imagine what prompted these responses....

I may be totally missing things (I'm not), but I think in a weird way the fact that a couple of us refuse to let DKF be a complete jerk is making him focus on football more that his hatred of Belichick so in that way, success.

100% serious.

So, good.

Talking to alo is like talking to a 5 year old. "But, 6 rings!". He has zero thoughts of his own. Guy is a lemming.

If you aren't insulting people on here you are... not on here.

Different than you, I do not believe that I know better that Bill Belichick.

You believe you know better than the professionals using a backwards looking attack. You do it over and over. It is tiring to say the least.

Anyone that questions your backwards 20/20 is subjected to juvenile name calling. You can't help yourself.

So yes, 6 rings over DropKickFlutie every single fucking time.

I hope you are not a cab driver.

I may be totally missing things (I'm not), but I think in a weird way the fact that a couple of us refuse to let DKF be a complete jerk is making him focus on football more that his hatred of Belichick so in that way, success.

100% serious.

So, good.

Queue up the Billy Madison speech about everyone being dumber having read the incoherence above. Take a rest champ, I know it's real tough for you to figure out the hard komputerz.

Queue up the Billy Madison speech about everyone being dumber having read the incoherence above. Take a rest champ, I know it's real tough for you to figure out the hard komputerz.

Your lack of confidence and aggressive incompetence are well known in HR circles.

If you have an HR team where you work, if you work, you should reach out. Seriously, dude you take this shit way to seriously. Belichick is NEVER going to take your advice. He doesn't know you and will never know you.

Or me.

I know this. You need to learn it.

Phenomenal move by BB.

Not easy to admit when such a high pick was a mistake. But this was the right move. BB has never been afraid to do what's best for the team. Love to see UDFA like Meyers or JC thrive while high picks have to produce or get the boot. Harry remains the only WR who was taken in the 1st round in the BB era. Another WR bust from the college roommates from John Carroll (McDaniels, Caserio).

Queue up the cognitive dissonance from blind homer lemmings, I'm going to grab some popcorn.
100% accurate post.

I feel like my work here is paying dividends both for you and the Planet.

Keep it up.

Next, we will fix the juvi name calling. I have renewed faith in you.

feel like my work here

Alo continues to never post anything related to football. Nobody cares what you think is a valid opinion or not. All your posts are dorky judgements about posters with zero actual football contribution. You live a sad life. How about stop trolling every thread you inhabit?

I hope you are not a cab driver.

Funny; I have wondered this about you (nothing against cab drivers btw) given how simplistically you post here plus how intellectually challenged your kid is (inferring from his school). Maybe quit while you're behind.

Alo continues to never post anything related to football. Nobody cares what you think is a valid opinion or not. All your posts are dorky judgements about posters with zero actual football contribution. You live a sad life. How about stop trolling every thread you inhabit?

I post related to football all the time.

I also call you out for your unbalanced views.

Too bad for you. I know you would prefer that I didn't point out the less than objective posts and confidence sapping name calling. Too bad.

Did you look up the help I suggested? They will talk to you.

Try it. How can it hurt?

Funny; I have wondered this about you (nothing against cab drivers btw) given how simplistically you post here plus how intellectually challenged your kid is (inferring from his school). Maybe quit while you're behind.

Again, your inability to control yourself is sad and is a direct reflection on you.

Kids? I have 3 young adults. 4 degrees amongst them with 2 more coming this year. How you think you know enough to insult THEM based on where they attend university (all major universities) is CREEPY as hell.

Jesus @Undertaker #59* where is the line?

I really do think you need psychiatric help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back