Critical Race Theory

johnlocke

Reaction score
This is an effort to completely eradicate any sense of objective American history with the intent of taking down the "White Patriarchy". It is racism through and through and is pushed almost exclusively by those on the left.

Its premise is that whites are racist by nature and can be no other way. Then they go on to attack all that is good in the creation of the only moral country in the history of mankind because nothing good can come from the poison fruit of racism, therefore, since the founders were white, they were immoral at the base so the principles they espoused must be tossed.

Lotsa problems with this line of thinking. The premise has no basis in reality, and when you ask for proof it's all typically red herrings and evasion tactics that they have been fully educated in, making the whole argument invalid. The is pure determinism and collectivism at its ugliest. These are the concepts that underly nearly every genocide ever undertaken.

This is the left's version of original sin. The horrendous thought that is a man is guilty by virtue of the fact of his birth. Nothing could be more false and there is little more destructive to man's soul and as a consequence, a culture.

It must be stopped without question. And it can be stopped in its tracks by the analysis above being expanded upon.

The answer is not, however, to outright ban it. That makes the conservatives no better than the liberals, They both are in fact just 2 sides of the same rights-violating altruist coin, but that's another topic for another day.

The root cause of the issue is, of course, the concept of public education. One cannot ban any idea from being taught as the government has no right to censor anything and public schools create a critical problem as no one owns the property privately, so everyone has the right to their views being taught. Can't work. Same issue with the Bible or Koran.

In a private school system, there would be a market for ideas and you could choose that which best suits your worldview and let reality be the final arbiter of which ideas are valid. Public schools like any public program take away reality's impact on an issue.

We don't need new laws or to run this idea out of schools in some legal fashion. Educate the populace with exactly what CRT is, an abominable retelling of history with a nasty agenda.

Last edited:

deec77

Reaction score
This is an effort to completely eradicate any sense of objective American history with the intent of taking down the "White Patriarchy". It is racism through and through and is pushed almost exclusively by those on the left.

Its premise is that whites are racist by nature and can be no other way. Then they go on to attack all that is good in the creation of the only moral country in the history of mankind because nothing good can come from the poison fruit of racism, therefore, since the founders were white, they were immoral at the base so the principles they espoused must be tossed.

Lotsa problems with this line of thinking. The premise has no basis in reality, and when you ask for proof it's all typically red herrings and evasion tactics that they have been fully educated in, making the whole argument invalid. The is pure determinism and collectivism at its ugliest. These are the concepts that underly nearly every genocide ever undertaken.

It must be stopped without question. And it can be stopped in its tracks by the analysis above being expanded upon.

The answer is not, however, to outright ban it. That makes the conservatives no better than the liberals,. They both are in fact just 2 sides of the same rights-violating altruist coin, but that's another topic for another day.

The root cause of the issue is, of course, the concept of public education. One cannot ban any idea from being taught as the government has no right to censor anything and public schools create a critical problem as no one owns the property privately, so everyone has the right to their views being taught. Can't work. Same issue with the Bible or Koran.

In a private school system, there would be a market for ideas and you could choose that which best suits your worldview and let reality be the final arbiter of which ideas are valid. Public schools like any public program take away reality's impact on an issue.

We don't need new laws or to run this idea out of schools in some legal fashion. Educate the populace with exactly what CRT is, an abominable retelling of history with a nasty agenda.

Don’t get me started ...

~Dee~

shecolt

Reaction score
As I said in another thread, I can't say that I really understand CRT. To me, it sounds like they are saying that the white man is the root of all evil. If so, why would anyone want to teach that and what good does it do to stir up hatred for any race???

I was thinking about this last week as I will be attending a wedding on Saturday. The groom is white. The bride is black. They are both lovely people and I wish them a lifetime of happiness. I don't know if they plan on having children; but hope they are successful if they do. However, I can't help but wonder how their children would be affected by CRT. Will they be put in the place of having to defend the white parent or, even worse, end up hating the white parent???

My concern was even more increased when I read the words from a guest lecturer at Yale (link below):

"White people make my blood boil."

"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a f—ing favor," she said.

So, I'm wondering if anyone can help explain CRT to me because I have a hard time believing that there are those who actually believe that stirring up hatred for any race is the answer to any problems.

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
As I said in another thread, I can't say that I really understand CRT. To me, it sounds like they are saying that the white man is the root of all evil. If so, why would anyone want to teach that and what good does it do to stir up hatred for any race???

I was thinking about this last week as I will be attending a wedding on Saturday. The groom is white. The bride is black. They are both lovely people and I wish them a lifetime of happiness. I don't know if they plan on having children; but hope they are successful if they do. However, I can't help but wonder how their children would be affected by CRT. Will they be put in the place of having to defend the white parent or, even worse, end up hating the white parent???

My concern was even more increased when I read the words from a guest lecturer at Yale (link below):

"White people make my blood boil."

"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a f—ing favor," she said.

So, I'm wondering if anyone can help explain CRT to me because I have a hard time believing that there are those who actually believe that stirring up hatred for any race is the answer to any problems.

The goal is to divide and conquer, it's a totalitarian concept centered around a collectivist principle.

Collectivism holds that, in human affairs, the collective—society, the community, the nation, the proletariat, the race, etc.—is the unit of reality and the standard of value. On this view, the individual has reality only as part of the group, and value only insofar as he serves it. - Dr. Leonard Peikoff

Critical Race Theory is a central tenet used by the left to classify all of a race as the root of all evil, indeed.

This is the left's version of original sin and used to the same effect. I cannot think of anything more evil than creating guilt in a person based on the fact that he was born.

Guilt or pride is only possible when there is a choice. To be told that one is guilty by his mere existence destroys any sense of self and heaps epic levels of psychological problems. And to be told that one ought to have pride in their race or natural sexual orientation etc is irrational as you had no choice in it.

CRT like original sin is used to cripple the mind and exert control over man for the purposes of those in power.

Ideas move the world. Never forget that. And these ideas are destructive to the core of the human soul and therefore a nation as a whole.

Both original sin and CRT are intentional subjugations of rational thought.

Last edited:

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

Watch the 4 minute video at the bottom. OH MY GOD!!!!

Who loses? The kids lose every single time:

In February 2021, the Chair of the English Department at the school wrote a recommendation letter for Stangel-Plowe, saying, “It is a great pleasure to recommend Dana Stangel-Plowe, one of the finest educators I have ever worked with. … her classroom is a dynamic place where students feel comfortable pushing themselves and taking risks. She has earned the strongest possible recommendation.”

The recommendation added, “Dana has a particular talent for eliciting the very best from students not previously known for their passion for literature. Her own enthusiasm is obvious, but her work is also characterized by a powerful commitment to a positive classroom culture. Respect is one of our school’s core values, and Dana keeps that ideal at the heart of all her interactions with students. … Building a sense of cohesion in each class is one of the first priorities of any teacher; Dana does this better than just about anyone I’ve seen in twenty years as chair. … Dana started her career as a lawyer, and I’m sure she was a very good one, but in my view she was born to teach. I am grateful for the years she gave us here at Dwight-Englewood, where her legacy will live on.”

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
I don't thing there are many youngins who post here, so I am speaking to what I believe to be people who are well-seasoned in life.

We were taught that skin color doesn't matter while character and merit does.

CRT is the exact opposite of that line of thinking and its founders are those who openly admit they are attempting to completely take down the American system and replace it with Marxism.

As a reminder, our system is so effective that true poverty is virtually nonexistent, so the Marxists had to exchange the "working class" for "people of color" to make any headway.

They are the true racists, top to bottom and from the inside out.

I will do everything in my legal power to oppose these hateful bigots and the garbage they spew.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I don't thing there are many youngins who post here, so I am speaking to what I believe to be people who are well-seasoned in life.

CRT is the exact opposite of that line of thinking and its founders are those who openly admit they are attempting to completely take down the American system and replace it with Marxism.

As a reminder, our system is so effective that true poverty is virtually nonexistent, so the Marxists had to exchange the "working class" for "people of color" to make any headway.

I will do everything in my legal power to oppose these hateful bigots and the garbage they spew.
I completely agree and I CHALLENGE anyone on this board to make a compelling case for CRT or anything like it.

We need no CRT and a shit ton more MLK.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score

Post of the week, maybe more. Thanks for your clear thinking and your courage to stand up. We must all do the same.

BT

Inspector_50

Reaction score
There are over 800 racist hate groups in the United states. If poeple just pretend it does not exist, it will continue to exist. I never got when white people try to sound not racist by saying, oh I dont see color, or color doesnt matter. If color didnt matter you would not need to say it. Black people in this country are treated differently than white people. Even besides the 800 racist hate groups, the typical person walking down the street that says. Oh...I do not see color....well, guess what, you are a liar, becuase we all see color, you trying to acknowledge that you do not see a difference in a human being sounds like a cover up. Everyone sees that people are different and people are different colors, but when you treat someone different based on the color of their skin, then its an issue. Ignoring that racism exists, or in some cases, saying oh we are not racist....they are!!! Is why we are not there yet as a human race.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
There are over 800 racist hate groups in the United states. If poeple just pretend it does not exist, it will continue to exist. I never got when white people try to sound not racist by saying, oh I dont see color, or color doesnt matter. If color didnt matter you would not need to say it. Black people in this country are treated differently than white people. Even besides the 800 racist hate groups, the typical person walking down the street that says. Oh...I do not see color....well, guess what, you are a liar, becuase we all see color, you trying to acknowledge that you do not see a difference in a human being sounds like a cover up. Everyone sees that people are different and people are different colors, but when you treat someone different based on the color of their skin, then its an issue. Ignoring that racism exists, or in some cases, saying oh we are not racist....they are!!! Is why we are not there yet as a human race.
1. Black Lives Matter
2. Democrats
3. Soros Open Society

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Still waiting on those regular occurrences of racism you see on a daily basis because half the country is full of racists.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Still waiting on those regular occurrences of racism you see on a daily basis because half the country is full of racists.
Sorry I do not have a link of things, would you like me to phone record them instead? I am sure people that do not care if racism exists are probaby not going to see it. Hey I do not question you about knowing God exists, you should not question me on what I see.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Sorry I do not have a link of things, would you like me to phone record them instead? I am sure people that do not care if racism exists are probaby not going to see it.
:jester: so you have nothing and are getting defensive over your comment that you see it everywhere. got it.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
:jester: so you have nothing and are getting defensive over your comment that you see it everywhere. got it.
What do you mean I have nothing? How exactly would I get defensive over some guy on a message board becuase he says, oh that think you see in your life? Its false. That would be like me saying that you see racism every day even though you say you don't. You cannot tell me what I experience or anyone else or tell me I have nothing. How could I possibly even show what I see or do on a message board? I always find you folks interesting. You believe in the weirdest most insane conspiracy theory, but then say, oh racism? Nah there is none. Its freaking comical.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
What do you mean I have nothing? How exactly would I get defensive over some guy on a message board becuase he says, oh that think you see in your life? Its false. That would be like me saying that you see racism every day even though you say you don't. You cannot tell me what I experience or anyone else or tell me I have nothing. How could I possibly even show what I see or do on a message board? I always find you folks interesting. You believe in the weirdest most insane conspiracy theory, but then say, oh racism? Nah there is none. Its freaking comical.
again...where are your examples? YOU said you see it that much. not me. burden is on you to provide examples.

deec77

Reaction score
How do you feel about quotas? I hire the most qualified for the job don’t care what color, what your sexual preferences are, what religion or no religion, what disability or not and regardless of your sex or whatever gender you decide you are, what political party....I could go on I go through all the applications pull the best qualified 6 or 7 and call for interviews I have no idea what skin color they are as we don’t ask.

Everyone even those who are in the same family are different every person is unique so pointing out the only thing that is different is the color of ones skin is kinda racist in and of itself. So are you saying the human race isn’t made up of different colors lots of them.

~Dee~

Steve-o

TACOS
Reaction score
Y'all know that the history you've been taught is full of lies through omission, right?

Or worse, lies through revision. My high school history teacher, like many I'm sure, taught us the lie of the Civil War being about states rights. 🙄

History has never been taught in America from any perspective other than white men.

What are you afraid of?

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Y'all know that the history you've been taught is full of lies through omission, right?

Or worse, lies through revision. My high school history teacher, like many I'm sure, taught us the lie of the Civil War being about states rights. 🙄

History has never been taught in America from any perspective other than white men.

What are you afraid of?
The Civil War was fought over MANY issues, not the least of which was the demand by the southern dems to keep enslaving blacks.

My history teachers did a great job and I have continued to educate myself since then.

The marxist left ideology that dominates the dems today is trying desperately to re-write it.

Pretty soon YOU will be on here telling us Lincoln was a Dem and saved the country from those slave owning northerners as a result.