Critical Race Theory

Inspector_50

Reaction score
again...where are your examples? YOU said you see it that much. not me. burden is on you to provide examples.
Well no....I have no burden, because frankly I do not care if you believe what I see or not. I do not feel the need to try and convince you of anything related to racism becuase its a waste of time. You can go your whole life and believe that there is no racism out there. I do not really care one way or the other what you or he thinks exists. Sorry you thought I did.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Y'all know that the history you've been taught is full of lies through omission, right?

Or worse, lies through revision. My high school history teacher, like many I'm sure, taught us the lie of the Civil War being about states rights. 🙄

History has never been taught in America from any perspective other than white men.

What are you afraid of?
OMG yes which is why people that did not bother to check on things pretty much believed that the white man was all things good and that the ugly truth of history did not exist.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Y'all know that the history you've been taught is full of lies through omission, right?

Or worse, lies through revision. My high school history teacher, like many I'm sure, taught us the lie of the Civil War being about states rights. 🙄

History has never been taught in America from any perspective other than white men.

What are you afraid of?

OMG yes which is why people that did not bother to check on things pretty much believed that the white man was all things good and that the ugly truth of history did not exist.
So, do you Steve-0 and you Midgar support teaching children Critical Race Theory?

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Well no....I have no burden, because frankly I do not care if you believe what I see or not. I do not feel the need to try and convince you of anything related to racism becuase its a waste of time. You can go your whole life and believe that there is no racism out there. I do not really care one way or the other what you or he thinks exists. Sorry you thought I did.
i know you don't care what any of us who aren't in agreement with you think or if we believe you. but that doesn't mean you can throw some accusation out there with no examples and be thought credible.

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
So as always you have no idea what you’re talking about. Shocking.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
i know you don't care what any of us who aren't in agreement with you think or if we believe you. but that doesn't mean you can throw some accusation out there with no examples and be thought credible.
Well see thats just it, I made a statement about what I experience, not what you experience. I read post after post of comments and things on here, and we just have to go with it. If some of you do not see racism, then frankly there is nothing I could show you that would change your mind.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Well see thats just it, I made a statement about what I experience, not what you experience. I read post after post of comments and things on here, and we just have to go with it. If some of you do not see racism, then frankly there is nothing I could show you that would change your mind.
Bwahaha

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I agree with you, Midgar.

I see a shit ton of racism every single day.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Sorry I do not have a link of things, would you like me to phone record them instead? I am sure people that do not care if racism exists are probaby not going to see it. Hey I do not question you about knowing God exists, you should not question me on what I see.
I am not asking you for a link or a phone record.

For the umpteenth time, I am asking you to tell me about the racism you see on a daily basis in your real life given you said that half the country is full of racists.

Surely if half the country is full of racists, there would be countless examples you can cite as a firsthand witness.

Give examples. Tell me when it happens.

I will stand by your side and fight it with you.

deec77

Reaction score
CRT or versions of it have been around for a very long time under a variety of different titles...
Where’s OPT when you need him. The Theory is all about the “oppressor vs the oppressed only those categories change via the theory.

The starting of the political philosophy which was simply called Critical Theory.
Began with Marx and Freud and their primary goal of philosophy which was to understand and to help overcome the social structures through which people are dominated and oppressed.
It was then taught at the Frankfurt School as a Marxist philosophy which believed that science, like other forms of knowledge, has been used as an instrument of oppression...

During WWll the Institute for Social Research ( The Frankfurt School) researchers became affiliated with Columbia University and came to the US and remained until the 50s when they returned to Germany.
During that time the critical theorists of the Frankfurt School went in several intellectual directions. Most disavowed orthodox Marxism, but remained deeply critical of capitalism.

In the United States, the Critical Legal Studies movement was the precursor to CRT. The (CLS) movement, was dedicated to examining how the law and legal institutions serve the interests of the wealthy and powerful at the expense of the poor and marginalized.

From there it became Critical Social Theory in the in the 70s in the US which turned into CRT in the late eighties ....at which it was studied as social sciences or behavioral science which now has become Social Psychology

Social psychology is the scientific study of how the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors of individuals are influenced by the actual, imagined, and implied presence of others, 'imagined' and 'implied presences' referring to the internalized social norms that humans are influenced by even when they are alone.[1]

Social psychologists typically explain human behavior as being a result of the relationship between mental state and social situation, studying the conditions under which thoughts, feelings, and behaviors occur and how these variables influence social interactions.

Social psychology has bridged the gap between psychology and sociology to an extent, but a divide still exists between the two fields. Nevertheless, sociological approaches to psychology remain an important counterpart to conventional psychological research. In addition to the split between psychology and sociology, there is difference in emphasis between American and European social psychologists, as the former traditionally have focused more on the individual, whereas the latter have generally paid more attention to group-level phenomena.

~Dee~

Last edited:
OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
CRT or versions of it have been around for a very long time under a variety of different titles...
Wheres OPT when you need him. The Theory is all about the “oppressor vs the oppressed only those change via the theory.

Then starting of the political philosophy which was simply called Critical Theory.
Begin with Marx and Freud primary goal of philosophy was to understand and to help overcome the social structures through which people are dominated and oppressed.
It was then taught a the Frankfurt School as a Marxist philosophy which believed that science, like other forms of knowledge, has been used as an instrument of oppression...
During WWll the Institute for Social Research ( The Frankfurt Schoo) researchers became affiliated with Columbia University and remained until the 50s when they returned to Germany.
During that time the critical theorists of the Frankfurt School went into several intellectual directions. Most disavowed orthodox Marxism, but remained deeply critical of capitalism.

In the United States, the Critical Legal Studies movement was the precursor to CRT. The (CLS) movement, was dedicated to examining how the law and legal institutions serve the interests of the wealthy and powerful at the expense of the poor and marginalized.

From there it became Critical Social Theory in the in the 70s in the US which turned into CRT in the late eighties ....at which it was studied as social sciences or behavioral science which now has become Social Psychology

Social psychology is the scientific study of how the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors of individuals are influenced by the actual, imagined, and implied presence of others, 'imagined' and 'implied presences' referring to the internalized social norms that humans are influenced by even when they are alone.[1]

Social psychologists typically explain human behavior as being a result of the relationship between mental state and social situation, studying the conditions under which thoughts, feelings, and behaviors occur and how these variables influence social interactions.

Social psychology has bridged the gap between psychology and sociology to an extent, but a divide still exists between the two fields. Nevertheless, sociological approaches to psychology remain an important counterpart to conventional psychological research.[2] In addition to the split between psychology and sociology, there is difference in emphasis between American and European social psychologists, as the former traditionally have focused more on the individual, whereas the latter have generally paid more attention to group-level phenomena.

~Dee~

Thank you for this Dee.

I will have to give it some thought as I have always had little regard for the value of sociology and social psychology, precisely because they focus on the group, the collective, whereas any group is nothing more than a bunch of individuals with their own philosophies, values, motivations, etc. And what I have found in all three subjects is they tend to be dominated by deterministic thinking and tend to reject the concept of volition which is a central key for humans and often left out of many dichotomies and such.

Last edited:

deec77

Reaction score
Thank you for this Dee.

I will have to give it some thought as I have always had little regard for the value of sociology and social psychology, precisely because they focus on the group, the collective, whereas any group is nothing more than a bunch of individuals with their own philosophies, values, motivations, etc. And what I have found in all three subjects is they tend to be dominated by deterministic thinking and tend to reject the concept of volition which is a central key for humans and often left out of many dichotomies and such.
I agree 100% with the bolded, and the you’ve hurt my feelings, crowd.

I’m more fascinated by the Columbia connection....give it some thought

~Dee~

Last edited:
OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
The fight is with better ideas and we have them. The conservative states outright banning the teaching of this hateful thought pushed by the left is just as wrong as they are, canceling everything.

The free movement of ideas is crucial and reality, the lonely only one that exists, will always be the final arbiter.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
The fight is with better ideas and we have them. The conservative states outright banning the teaching of this hateful thought pushed by the left is just as wrong as they are, canceling everything.
So my children are attending a school that teaches CRT or Marxism or Nazism or that 2+2=5 and math is racist.

Should I not vote for representatives who represent my views and will vote and teach curriculum accordingly?

Or should I just reteach my children at home?

We have a federalist system and a representative form of democracy.

Why should the system in place not be utilized?