crom!

OP
OP
The Cimmerian

The Cimmerian

Reaction score
crom! since the day i strangled to death my predecessor on the steps of his own palace, my kingdom has been beset by my enemies both from without and within. this thread will help to make clear those who support me, and those who oppose me. some of you will receive my kingly charity, all others will be publicly impaled.

Jaric

Vae victis
Reaction score
crom! since the day i strangled to death my predecessor on the steps of his own palace, my kingdom has been beset by my enemies both from without and within. this thread will help to make clear those who support me, and those who oppose me. some of you will receive my kingly charity, all others will be publicly impaled.
Might I suggest a good flogging before the impaling sire?

OP
OP
The Cimmerian

The Cimmerian

Reaction score
Might I suggest a good flogging before the impaling sire?

crom! would that it both pleased my supporters and terrified my detractors, i think it would be fine sport! crom! jaric, your blood-lust is welcomed in my court! you will make a fine adviser with regards to public blood spectacle!

Flagg the Wanderer

Sonic sez: Clawk Moar Ringz!
Reaction score
I wonder if The Cimmerian lost favor with Crom and was summarily deposed by one more worthy of serving the Great and Terrible Crom.

I mean, if there's one thing we know about Crom apart from his bloodlust, it's that he is fickle.
Posted via Mobile Device

foley11

I am anti progress
Reaction score
I wonder if The Cimmerian lost favor with Crom and was summarily deposed by one more worthy of serving the Great and Terrible Crom.

I mean, if there's one thing we know about Crom apart from his bloodlust, it's that he is fickle.
Posted via Mobile Device

Usually his lessons are taught by impaling. The C may have been lucky to only receive a banning.

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
Usually his lessons are taught by impaling. The C may have been lucky to only receive a banning.

are you sure?

here I am celebrating my victory

halloween-1.jpg

Flagg the Wanderer

Sonic sez: Clawk Moar Ringz!
Reaction score
Indeed. I was referring to being violently deposed from the throne (and I'm not talking about the toilet.

Sic semper tyrannus.
Posted via Mobile Device