Crossfire Boomerang...the Storm has Come

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
“I think there's a great deal of evidence that not only was President Obama involved intimately in the Flynn case and directing it, but that he also was involved in the Crossfire Hurricane," Paul told Just the News on Tuesday, during a conference call briefing on Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) reform. "The whole beginning of this thing to go after the Trump campaign."

https://justthenews.com/government/...ed-intimately-flynn-case-origins-russia-probe

Now that the winds are blowing the other way, it is time for a NEW thread.

I am calling it "Crossfire Boomerang" in honor of Crossfire Hurricane. I jsut made it up, it's not a real OP as far as I know.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
I like it.

They NEVER expected to lose. Hence the sloppiness and easily read trail they never expected anyone to see.

Now they pay.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
“I think there's a great deal of evidence that not only was President Obama involved intimately in the Flynn case and directing it, but that he also was involved in the Crossfire Hurricane," Paul told Just the News on Tuesday, during a conference call briefing on Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) reform. "The whole beginning of this thing to go after the Trump campaign."

https://justthenews.com/government/...ed-intimately-flynn-case-origins-russia-probe

Now that the winds are blowing the other way, it is time for a NEW thread.

I am calling it "Crossfire Boomerang" in honor of Crossfire Hurricane. I jsut made it up, it's not a real OP as far as I know.

You have been and remain I suppose sensibly doubtful as to the possibilities of Justice being meted out. As have I. But I catch a faint glimmer of hope.

Cheers

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
I’m more optimistic.

Some will have inherent immunity unfortunately, particularly Schiff.

But Durham very early on turned this into a criminal investigation and Barr and Durham have said if criminal activity is uncovered there will be prosecutions.

Maybe we won’t get all the fish we want. But we’ll get some Im sure.

And the Durham Report, unlike Mueller, will be scathing and forever tarnish these fools. All the way up to Barry.

patswin

WTF
Reaction score
I remain, as always, skeptical. But hopeful.
If anyone of the cabal got indicted for anything it would be a huge win.
We shall see.
I am ever cautious to not make the same mistake as all those posts about Trump and Russia and he'd be out of office a year ago. Eating crow is not my thing.

That said, so far the level of Democrat / Media panic is pretty entertaining.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
You have been and remain I suppose sensibly doubtful as to the possibilities of Justice being meted out. As have I. But I catch a faint glimmer of hope.

Cheers

Yeah.

Justice doesn't apply to the ruling class...only to the middle and lower classes. There will be a whole lot of outrage and proclamations, but in the end....nobody will go to jail, let alone prison.

That won't stop me from beating the wardrums for justice, though.....I just have sadly realistic expectations.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

I’m more optimistic.

Some will have inherent immunity unfortunately, particularly Schiff.

But Durham very early on turned this into a criminal investigation and Barr and Durham have said if criminal activity is uncovered there will be prosecutions.

Maybe we won’t get all the fish we want. But we’ll get some Im sure.

And the Durham Report, unlike Mueller, will be scathing and forever tarnish these fools. All the way up to Barry.

Here's the problem....

Even in best case scenario, such charges and prosecutions will go on for years, and Obama will make hundreds if not thousands of claims of Executive Priviledge every step of the way, tying it all up in courts for many, many years, until the Cabal can get the power they need to quietly dump all of the cases, years from now, when nobody remembers or cares any more, because Americans don't remember or care about anything that was months ago, let alone years ago.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Yeah.

Justice doesn't apply to the ruling class...only to the middle and lower classes. There will be a whole lot of outrage and proclamations, but in the end....nobody will go to jail, let alone prison.

That won't stop me from beating the wardrums for justice, though.....I just have sadly realistic expectations.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Here's the problem....

Even in best case scenario, such charges and prosecutions will go on for years, and Obama will make hundreds if not thousands of claims of Executive Priviledge every step of the way, tying it all up in courts for many, many years, until the Cabal can get the power they need to quietly dump all of the cases, years from now, when nobody remembers or cares any more, because Americans don't remember or care about anything that was months ago, let alone years ago.

Well, what’s coming out now dominating headlines in ‘20 is from ‘16 so there is plenty of support from Trumpers.

And when Trump gets a second term I’d guess bringing these cases forward before year 3 would be a priority.

I’m not optimistic on Barry. Just divulging all the dirt he presided over would be fulfilling to me.

But others? Like Yovaonovitch who completely lied in the Impeachment trial. And anyone else that did the same? Go as hard as you can on them.

And once serious charges are levied and they realize they are in fact in the shit they’ll get full cooperation to avoid prosecution and even more info will come out.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
I hope this stuff is all as damaging as possible.

First, people need a little less faith in government in general...and anything that erodes people's trust in government is a GOOD thing.

Second, I am more interested in structural changes...eliminating FISA, end the Patriot Act, repeal the onerous martial law sections of NDAA2012, reduce the size, power, and influence of the intelligence services and reign them in, especially the CIA. Maybe even disband it altogether.

JFK and Eisenhower were right....our worst enemy is within...our most dangerous enemies are the organizations that are supposed to keep us safe.

Throwing some corrupt officials in the slammer would be great...I would love it. But I understand that it won't actually change anything. They are just a few fish you catch in the ocean. Long term...doesn't make any difference whether you caught them or not.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Wow...speaking of which...a cut and paste from my personal email, from the Pirate Party...

Ahoy ,

The PATRIOT Act, that abomination to our 4th Amendment right to privacy, is yet again up for renewal in H.R. 6172, which passed in the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives.

Senators Daines (R-CO), Leahy (D-VT), Lee (R-UT), Paul (R-KY) and Wyden (D-OR) have put forward three amendments to reform it. Should these amendments pass unchanged, journalists, political and religious organizations would have a voice when the rubber stamp Foreign Intelligence Surveillance (FISA) Court reviews whether the government should spy on them. Also, the government could not get your Americans’ internet search and browsing history without a warrant. Both are good changes.

Of course, Senate Majority Leader McConnell (R-KY) opposes these improvements. The Senate is debating this bill and its amendments this week. Now would be the time to contact Senators Warren and Markey and urge them to vote for the good amendments and against the ultimate bill. Call them at:

Warren: Senate office at (202) 224-4543. Her local offices are at (617) 565-3170 / (413) 788-2690
Markey: Senate office at (202) 224-2742. His local office is at (617) 565-8519

And yet …

… Warren and Markey are good Democrats who (mostly) support people’s right to privacy, but never filibuster these renewals. No doubt they consider a filibuster useless as there are always enough Democrats from other states who support these bills. Even a potentially symbolic filibuster is too much for them.

The only way we are going to burn the PATRIOT Act to the ground, salt the ashes left behind and restore our privacy is to replace Democrats and Republicans with Pirates in the House and Senate. 2022 beckons, but it is up to us to answer the call.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score

shecolt

Reaction score
I need someone to educate me here.

By my count, there were 34 separate unmasking requests made on Dec. 16th.

That many isn't coincidence. That many is a concentrated effort.

So, what happened at that time to make so many rush to request the unmasking of Flynn?

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
I need someone to educate me here.

By my count, there were 34 separate unmasking requests made on Dec. 16th.

That many isn't coincidence. That many is a concentrated effort.

So, what happened at that time to make so many rush to request the unmasking of Flynn?

Just following orders?

Cheers

deec77

Reaction score
OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Incidentally, you can bet that a fair number of "anonymous officials" are on this list.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Not directly related, but I figure this is a kind of "Washington to Greybar Hotel" thread, so putting it here.

Senator Burr steps down as chair of Senate Intelligence committee, amid stock trading issue

https://justthenews.com/government/...own-aside-chair-senate-intelligence-committee

That's ONE. We know of 3 others, and I'm pretty sure we could find at least 100 others without even trying.

Just start with the richest people in congress, and work your way down. I'm guessing we can get rid of at least 100 corrupt congress persons that way.

See ya later, Burr....dickhead. Bye bye.

Feinstein? Feinstein? Feinstein?