Daily Dopamine Dump

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
Wait! You are a DUDE?

So, I was right all along.....

Seriously, I wasn't screwing around. I thought you were a dude. Then a dude-ette. Now a dude again.

What a maroooon I am.
At this point I’m so confused after reading this thread that I’m not gonna believe it until he whips it out. Maybe you should do the crocodile Dundee ball check?

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
At this point I’m so confused after reading this thread that I’m not gonna believe it until he whips it out. Maybe you should do the crocodile Dundee ball
At this point I’m so confused after reading this thread that I’m not gonna believe it until he whips it out. Maybe you should do the crocodile Dundee ball check?
Not enough bandwidth

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
242947153_10219315542416200_1449493070496872915_n.jpg

OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
tell me some good non bozone places...would love to vacation there!
Bozeman is still nice...the beauty will never change. But, all of the outside money is changing the culture a lot.

Glacier National Park area is my favorite national park. It's much more scenic than Yellowstone is. Flathead lake area is amazing. The Mission mountains are south of it. Red Lodge area is nice.

There's a lot more areas that are amazing too...but, less "touristy" and more rural.

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score
yeah, i'm not a camping type but small town with mountain/river views would be nice. a comfy cabin more on the nice side. i'd go on a gentle horseback riding tour, gentle hikes, etc. might do canoing. would love good arts/ crafts shops, things like that.

OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
yeah, i'm not a camping type but small town with mountain/river views would be nice. a comfy cabin more on the nice side. i'd go on a gentle horseback riding tour, gentle hikes, etc. might do canoing. would love good arts/ crafts shops, things like that.
Whitefish/Kalispell, Bigfork/Polson, Missoula, Hamilton/Stevi, Bozeman/Gallatin Valley, Livingston, Helena, Red Lodge...maybe Billings. Butte is nice, but, a little rough around the edges. Great Falls area is nice, but, windy. Livingston is also windy, but, closer to Bozeman.

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Whitefish/Kalispell, Bigfork/Polson, Missoula, Hamilton/Stevi, Bozeman/Gallatin Valley, Livingston, Helena, Red Lodge...maybe Billings. Butte is nice, but, a little rough around the edges. Great Falls area is nice, but, windy. Livingston is also windy, but, closer to Bozeman.
I really like Bozeman. I think I’ve mentioned to you before that I’ve been there several times. Usually fly into Butte. Been to Missoula once in 98 to see PJ. Doesn’t Ament still live in Missoula? Maybe has a place there & Seattle.

OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
I really like Bozeman. I think I’ve mentioned to you before that I’ve been there several times. Usually fly into Butte. Been to Missoula once in 98 to see PJ. Doesn’t Ament still live in Missoula? Maybe has a place there & Seattle.
Yeah, he has a mansion between Missoula and Lolo.

OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score
Last edited: