Daily Dopamine Dump

E7j4776WUAQ7b4k

I have a habit of bowing out of many group conversations in my real world as they are completely uninteresting to me and get involved in my very deep and rich online world that nourishes my soul and is a tool for the achievement of my passions. It may be rude but my time on this earth is too precious to spend in inane conversations that mean nothing.

I think others have other reasons and they are maybe not so good. But I'm at peace with my actions.

I have a habit of bowing out of many group conversations in my real world as they are completely uninteresting to me and get involved in my very deep and rich online world that nourishes my soul and is a tool for the achievement of my passions. It may be rude but my time on this earth is too precious to spend in inane conversations that mean nothing.

I think others have other reasons and they are maybe not so good. But I'm at peace with my actions.
I have some friends that are limited in their POV's and interests...I know the feeling. I'll still be friends with them, but, I limit my time investment with them. They refuse to expand their minds on different topics and discussion flows.

I have some friends that are limited in their POV's and interests...I know the feeling. I'll still be friends with them, but, I limit my time investment with them. They refuse to expand their minds on different topics and discussion flows.

Oh, yeah, I'm still friends with them but their minds and lives are pretty vacuous and of little interest to me other than when we are having fun together or having a real conversation whether it be personal in nature or otherwise.

Back